The Jow Forums cookbook

There must be more to our culinary lives than chicken, rice and broccoli.

Let’s get some Jow Forums recipes going.

Attached: 2978183E-B929-4F63-B7F3-0D677C8E78E2.jpg (452x678, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iu7G36PhdvU
youtu.be/3rQ-LrmzG3w
youtu.be/XOurjE9s3GA
bite.co.nz/recipe/13458/Venison-medallions-with-spinach-and-mushrooms/
youtu.be/31TjJeEPAnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just fked my shit up by OMADing 1500 kcal on friggin hot chickencurry with broccoli after 36h fast. guess im gonna die in about half an hour by shitting fire, ingredients:
500g broccoli
400g lean chicken
300g leek
300ml cocomilk
50g peanut butter
40g massman curry paste
30g ginger
chili powder to taste

Deep fried whole grains

Attached: 20181104_210115.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

nigger what are you doing

Based and redpilled

i know a dressing similar to this that makes everything heaven
>cocomilk optional
>peanut butter
>sesame oil
>onions sauce or tamari
>ginger
>brown sugar
>chili
+ sprinkle w/peanuts

I just found about red bean protein pasta, why didn't you tell me? 25g protein per 100g

What are the macros?

Good chicken recipes with lots of flavor?

what's a good low calorie sauce for shredded chicken that isn't tasteless garbage like sirracha or frank's red hot?

Just plain greek yogurt for days if you can force yourself to enjoy the taste.

Nashville hot chicken spice

Will mayonnaise fuck with my gains? It’s just so good

Attached: yucateco.jpg (488x488, 24K)

Salsa, cumin, cayenne pepper. Very low calories. Tasty as fuck.

Slow cooker teriyaki chicken, 2 servings, 400 calories per serving:

>300g chicken
>1/4cup of soi sauce
>1/4cup of Mirin
>1/4cup of honey
>4cloves of minced garlic
>1tsp of ginger powder
>Whatever vegetables you fancy

I have a small slow cooker, may need to upsize recipe for crockpots or whatever

Put everything in the slow cooker. Take out chicken and shred once it's cooked and add it back into the sauce with a tablespoon of corn starch to thicken.

Delicious gooey chicken. Fucking love it.

Sprinkle in the salt for that authentic gokkun experience

The majority of mayo is fat. So just check your macros. Or switch to keto and go fucking nuts.

I raise rabbits on my property. They are really lean, low fat, high protein, and proliferate. Killing, skinning, and cooking is the easy.
Keep a small flock of chickens for fresh eggs.
Also trap wild pigeons, quails, ducks, doves, and snails. Good eating. Even the snails; they're technically shellfish and I cook it in chowders and stews.
We have a small urban property, but have rigged the yard and house to grow the vast majority of our food.

>1/4cup of Mirin
what if i'm still cutting? where do i get the mirins

what city?

Not saying. But here's a picture I just took of the rabbits. The chicken's area is too dark.

Attached: IMG_20181106_195726.jpg (4134x1546, 877K)

Looks good. Was a long shot but sounded like a guy I know in Iowa.

>not liking sriracha
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 14292511_748335468639299_1073996744701310227_n.jpg (480x478, 42K)

Pumpkin Black Bean Soup

(high in fiber; high in potassium, which is hard to get in diet; can add ground turkey or whatever for extra protein)

2 regular size cans pumpkin puree

2 regular size cans black beans

1 regular size can chicken broth

1/4 to 1/2 of a onion (finely chopped)

3 to 4 cloves garlic (fresh, finely minced is best)

1 TBSP of olive oil

1/2 TEA of salt

herbs / spices to taste (i used onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and a little bit of ground cinnamon)

1. Puree one can of the black beans (food processor) and keep to the side

2. Using a big enough pot for the soup, sautee onion in the olive oil (add garlic at the end for like 60 seconds on lower heat). Deglaze with can of chicken broth.

3. Then add the pureed beans, the other can of beans, both cans of pumpkin.

4. Stir it together, and keep on low heat. Use a cover when you're not stirring (it's kind of thick and it gurgles and will splash).

5. Add the spices and herbs you want and stir them in.

6. Heat until it's hot, and that's pretty much it.

>deep fried frog legs
>frog legs are high in protein
>the deep fry adds a good amount of fats
the perfect bulking tool

Attached: do you even deep fry.jpg (4928x3264, 2.36M)

Attached: 1523968043988.jpg (832x1024, 173K)

Chilli non Carne

>7 cans italian tomato
>5 cans kidney beans
>1 stick butter
>Chilli powder
>1 cup brown rice

Throw tomato and kidney beans in a large pot, add a stick of butter. Reduce for 3-4 hours, occasionally returning to mash the italian tomatoes. Season to taste. Serve with greek yoghurt and/or eggs.

Delicious and easy meal comprised only of superfoods.

I don't think I would eat urban wild snails, they seem like they would occupy that ecological niche where all the nasty shit in the local environment collects in them

1. Overnight oats
2. 8 oz chicken breast
3. 8 oz chicken breast
I'm on a 1500 calorie diet right now. kill me.

Ground turkey meaty balls.

sauteed garlic and thai red chilies, fresh grated ginger, onions sauce, fish sauce, some worcestershire, an egg and some oats.

Also lentil burgers with curry spices and grated carrots.

One of my favorite meals is essentially OP image along with fried tofu. Sprinkle cornstarch on the tofu if you dont mind the extra carbs, texture is way better. It crisps up really nice. Add pepper and toss with oyster sauce.

try out
>Pumpernickel
>Ham
>Eggs
>Cucumber

god tier breaki and cutting food

Attached: pump.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Postworkout shake

>0.5L blood
>0.1lb liver
>0.05lb kidney
>0.05lb heart
>0.1lb brain
>6 raw eggs
>10,000 IU liquid vitamin D

Throw in a blender and drink thoroughly

>2 cups rolled oats
>2 cups Greek yoghurt
>2 cups milk
>frozen berries
>honey
>chia seeds
Why haven't you taken the overnight oats pill?

Based

>mayonnaise
GTFO my board fathog

Made these the other day, absolute fire

Attached: image.jpg (613x4096, 780K)

Ultimate reciepe:
>1 Tbps butter
> 2 eggs

this is great, i make it with cottage cheese

Attached: 1526234544814.png (776x1364, 178K)

People actually eat this?

I usually follow recipes on YouTube, can't be bothered reading:

Ground Turkey w/ Zucchini (I substitute it with beef and Spanish squash)
youtu.be/iu7G36PhdvU
Banana Oatmeal Cookies (I add blueberries and nuts)
youtu.be/3rQ-LrmzG3w
Bacon & Egg Muffin (I don't go nearly as fancy with seasoning)
youtu.be/XOurjE9s3GA

How does something based on egg whites end up being 0 protein?

,000 IU liquid vitamin D
just go outside

chicken liver with onions mushrooms and beans.
salt pepper some chicken stock

you dont need sauce for that. dont shred. cut into bits, coat in salt and pepper and sear in olive oil on very high heat. never lower the heat. stay with it for 5-10 minutes and flip now and then to prevent burning. check a piece when you think its done. goal is to have it be just done and have it spent as little time in the pan as possible.

you can add the following to your salt pepper
either
-garlic powder
or
-paprika powder
-paprika and curry powder
-paprika and oregano flakes
-cumin and chili

>tomato's as the main ingredient in chili con carne
its made with peppers

Do you fucking weight 40kg on 165 cm or are you a female?

I tried the black bean stuff. Taste like slimy gummy worms. Try eating them in a soup, maybe they're better that way.

Yeah except:

>Skin cancer
>Premature aging
>Tanning limits vitamin D absorption
>Plenty of people with significant sun exposure are still vitamin D deficient

Take the /nosunpill.

I made this a couple of years ago and my mom liked it. If you use good ingredients and sub most of the mayo for some cream its good.

What about Greek yogurt?

sure but good quality cream is healthy

I eat mine with grape nuts and protein powder. Maybe some honey. Doesn't taste the best, but those macros.

>>Tanning limits vitamin D absorption
>>Plenty of people with significant sun exposure are still vitamin D deficient

Citations needed

This always interests me. I'm in upstate ny where in that deadzone area in the middle, I knew people who just had chickens running around.
They had a grocery store 35 minutes away so it was actually easier just to get eggs from the yard.

But why do you have so much livestock? The thrill of it or too far away from town?

I do something similar but with sweet potatoes.

I do turkey/tuna burgers with just oats and two eggs.

How do you cook all of the other ingredients? First then add to the mixture, or add everything together and cook together?

50 grams of whole wheat pasta
2 eggs
half a pound of any kind of meat
a bunch of spinach
100 grams mixed vegetables (fresh is best, but I got lazy and do frozen)

mix and eat

bite.co.nz/recipe/13458/Venison-medallions-with-spinach-and-mushrooms/

>He doesn't eat venison
Stay small, twinks

Attached: Venison Rice Spinach.jpg (603x339, 67K)

Attached: black belly.jpg (1373x612, 294K)

>Deep Fried Kool-Aid

Is this the height of Black culture?

Attached: white slider.jpg (974x712, 261K)

omfg

This post is for my lurking cutting fatbros. I know you are out there.

The one thing that bothers me a bit about weight loss, is literally the lack of low calorie + high volume food recipes that exist. Try searching on the internet, and you get a bunch of meme recipes that has either tragically small portion sizes, or their definition of low cal is something like 500 calories which in it of itself is retarded. I've been on a pretty severe cut trying to lose roughly 35% of my total body weight. And I know this isn't a direct response to OP, but I feel like this post belongs here.

-Steam your veggies. If you can't steam them cook them in a nonstick pan with cooking spray. They may burn a little if you are an cooklet like I am. Just deal.
-Bake chicken breasts. Its boring but 440 cals for hella chicken will fill you up.(at least according to costcos calorie measurements for their chicken breast)
-Cook eggs in a non stick pan with some pam spray or nothing at all. Season afterwards with salt and pepper or some sort of crazy spice blend. Tony Chachere's Cajun spice is good. If you don't like that shit salsa is the goat cutting condiment and is good on chicken as well.
-Hit up whole foods and or asian grocery stories for crazy spices blends for your meats and low cal salad dressings.
-Eat a spinach salad. A pound of spinach is like 140 cals. Just don't fuck it up by adding a bunch of high calorie shit to it.(this includes shit like olives or whatever. If you do add potentially high calorie shit like cheese,or you use thousand island dressing or something shitty like that make sure you calculate and measure the amount that you use. It really can sneak up quick on you.)
-Learn how to use garlic and onions
-Pork Tenderloin.(baked obviously) Its kinda expensive but it actually has many calories as chicken breast.
-Eat fish one or two times a week. Need dem fish oil gains. Tilapia is okay.

Attached: eli manning retarded.jpg (600x449, 31K)

-Learn to like spicy foods. It makes shit less boring and its usually low-cal.
- Be on the lookout for low cal sauces and condiments to put on shit. Hot sauces are usually low calorie. Mustard is low cal, some asian chili sauces are low cal, some salsas are low cal, onions sauce is like 15 cals for two tablespoons.
- If you eat rice use furikake. (Rice seasoning) I cannot describe how much of a game changer that shit is. That + onions sauce is amazing. Buy the type with the ground up fish bones in it. Bite the bullet and try it if it sounds strange. If you wanna go full blown asian mode, you can add a cracked egg to it weeb style (Tamago Kake Gohan) or if you like it plain a couple of drops of sesame oil.(I do mean drops btw, not tablespoons shit is caloric ally heavy)
- Sardines or a can of tuna in a spinach salad or mixed in with rice is pretty great. Add some vinegar to the salad.
- Most of the different ways to prepare eggs don't use calories. Poaching, hard-boiling, scrambling...etc...etc
- Plain Oatmeal is low cal. and if you are extremely lazy in the kitchen you can microwave it in water, then add a sprinkle of cinnamon and a tablespoon of brown sugar (20 calories). I eat a cup a day so it ends up being 330 cals for breakfast and it gives me the energy to start my day.

Spices blends I use:
Lawrys Season Salt ( Great on almost everything)
Brag Seasoning ( Great on veggies)
Tony Chachere's Cajun Spice

From Asian Grocer
BBQ Powder (Great on every meat)
Tasty Pepper Salt (Great on chicken and vegetables)

I know these two posts were full autismo mode, but one of the reasons why I was fat in the first place is because I didn't know how to cook. I also wasn't aware how many calories was in the food that I enjoyed eating. (You have to change those eating habits. Permanently.) Good luck.

Attached: eli manning sacked face.jpg (1300x760, 674K)

Attached: 1500994639994.jpg (432x444, 43K)

>Eating after 8pm
Gross

>still needing added sugar in his food
>calling other bluepilled
you better start using sambal olek

185 at 5’ 9”. Used to workout but...it’s difficult now due to health issues I’m getting past. So yea, I’m cutting before I become a fatass

I make pan fried beef liver with sauteed onions often. Its cheap as fuck, has 50g of protons for 2 slabs at roughly 300 or so calories. Will post a step by step recipe if anons want. Breddy simple.

Attached: 20181027_194719.jpg (3264x2448, 2.74M)

sure post it m8

Most of what this user says is legit, but don't get tilapia. Its literal trash fish that eats its own shit. Spring for flounder, trout, or catfish instead, or whatever is cheap in your vicinity. Tilapia is nasty on principle and theres some evidence that its stuffed with weird xenoestrogens that stem from the water herbicides the fish farmers use.
Other than that, everything else is good info.

I don't understand this meme. What connects the girl and the food?

You sure about those 500grams of broc ?
And no rice ?
Chicken noodle soup, or you just create flavor with whatever fucking seasoning.

Made "Thai" seafood stuff yesterday.
Only 13g of Protein/100g for the frutti di mare but low cal even with coconutmilk.

Attached: 1516309413740.jpg (4160x2340, 1.28M)

>one medium onion (cut like pic related)
>milk enough to submerge the liver in a bowl
>2 slabs of beef liver (roughly 7.5-8 oz or 200g ish for metric bros)
>about a half cup of flour
>oil, lard, or butter (use sparingly)
>salt n pepper and hot sauce
Cont

Attached: 20181027_192728.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

Begin by soaking the liver in milk for 3 to 5 hours. This softens the meat and makes it less chewy.
After it has soaked, chop your onions and throw them in a medium hot oiled pan. Remove liver from milk and place on a floured plate.
Coat both sides of your beef liver with flour (pic related)
Also the flour is optional. Tastes better tho.

Attached: 20181027_193215.jpg (3264x2448, 2.09M)

>hurrr sugar bad
Ask me how I know you're a fatty

Cook for about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown on each side with the sauteed onions.
Plate, add salt n pepper and hot sauce (vinegar based is best imo, but use what you want).
When done, it should look like my first pic. Ez shit.

tiny amounts won't do shit but if you think you can get away with soda you can gtfo

will it still have the awfull liver taste to it? or are you combining flavors to make it less livery?

Easy fish one for the non-/ck/ bros

Lemon peppered Tilapia
>1 filet
>1 tsp butter, oil, or margarine
>lemon pepper to taste
>1 clove minced garlic
>minced onion optional

Start sautéed, garlic, and onion into a hot buttered pan (med-high heat, preferably stainless pan), add your filet and top with lemon pepper. Fry until sides turn white, flip, and season.

Fish should be white throughout, juicy, flaky, and almost falling apart. Minor browned or blackened portions from the garlic and onion are good signs, but not too much. Fukken delicious

180cal
23 protons
8g fat
1g carbs

Per filet

Attached: 20181101_190238.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

>fried oreos

why is America so shit at cooking?

When I had beef liver for the first time in years recently it was quite underwhelming and not really how I remembered it from grandma, how does the milk affect texture/taste if at all ? Flour definitely makes sense.
I just threw it in the pan and had it with apple/onion/sweet potato mash.

Attached: 1522959970086.jpg (2340x4160, 1.03M)

Oi ur mum likes me quality creme 2 m8

It's pretty basic but you might not have tried it. Don't know how detailed a walk-through you need so I'll be specific. I make this often.

Easy omelette
Ingredients:
6 eggs
1-2 Tbsp butter, small onion, ~1/2 tsp italian herbs or any seasoning, salt and pepper, any other veggies you want (about 1/2-1 cup in total; mushroom, spinach, capsicum are good), sliced or grated cheese, optional 12 rashers bacon diced, optional 1/2 cup shredded chicken.
Need: small pan about 6-8" diameter that won't get shit stuck on it (non-stick, cast-iron can work too)
>Heat butter in pan, add bacon if using, add veggies and herbs/seasoning, sautée on high heat until browning and softened, a few minutes
>Add cooked chicken if using and let it heat through
>Pre-heat grill (regular oven can work too) and whisk up eggs with salt, pepper, dash of cream or milk while it's cooking
>Add eggs and let it cook for 15-30 seconds, then mix around a little once only, getting things evenly mixed
>Cover with a lid or plate and cook on medium heat for about 3-5 minutes until almost all firm (you may need to grill it now a few minutes before adding cheese if it hasn't cooked through)
>Add cheese on top as much as you want, wrap pan handle in alfoil if you need to
>Grill or bake about 3-5 minutes until egg on top is solid, the cheese is melted and lightly browned and it smells good
It comes out like an omelette pizza, not technically an omelette but w/e.
Top with some sour cream, avocado, hot sauce, etc. and serve with toast if you want.

whats the meat in the pic? liver? if yes, try normal potatoes next time should be good too

Couple staples for me

>Brek/preworkout
home ground French press coffee
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
Whole milk
creatine
beta alanine
>blend above ingredients into warm coffee shake
cold milk oatmeal with small amount of dried fruit
2 eggs
multi vitamin
Fish oil

>during workout
Lime-cucumber water and bcaa. leave me alone I live the good life.

>post workout
80/20 beef and dark red kidney bean chili with cottage cheese on top
don’t knock the cottage cheese and chili until you’ve tried it. If you’re the kind of person that likes it with cheese and sour cream, nix em both and try the cottage cheese.
>Sometimes soup
take one of those whole supermarket rotisserie chickens, eat what you want normally, then place the entire carcass in cheese cloth and place in a pot with soup greens, cabbage and water to cover. Simmer for hours until you get a film of chicken fat on top of the water, you may need to add more water as it boils off but make sure you boil it down enough at the end so it’s not diluted. Then remove the carcass, remove all the scrap meat from the carcass, and put the meat back into the soup and you have some of the most warming filling chicken soup ever.

>dinner
Bag of pre washed salad preferably the fancy greens or 5 lettuce fresh express kind. Newman’s own sun dried tomato lite vinegarette
some kind of roasted/grilled protein with a vegetable also roasted/grilled and a sweet potato or rice.

>snacks dependent on my needs and wants
Bacon, pb, honey, and banana sandwich with milk
beef jerky
Canned tuna fish with sriracha (can also make this a meal with cabbage and avocado on a tortilla)
artificial crab
Apples, watermelon, berries, whatever. I just walk to the produce place down the street and pick what I want.

>Eating food with cum in
>Le shig

>Deep fry klondike bar
How

You can deep fry anything.
And I mean anything.

youtu.be/31TjJeEPAnc

Yes, soaking it in milk or buttermilk offsets some of the really intense iron/blood/metallic flavor. My grandad soaked his in beer, but i never tried it that way. Beef liver is cheap enough to try each method and figure out which you prefer best.

Attached: 1541488978278.jpg (649x814, 78K)

Based and southern pilled

Attached: Whereyougoing.png (952x898, 854K)

Cheeky little shit, you didn't half give me a laugh with that one.

It's based on oil, the egg is a relatively minor component iirc. Haven't made mayonnaise in some time

pork loin chops and sautee'd collards

My go to lunch on days off:
>real german rye bread
>softboiled eggs
>raw onion
>capers
>kippered herring

Shiiite I might actually make that

You can produce your own probiotic yogourt:
buy:
-probiotic yogourt, 1 time expense
-whole milk 3,5%+ fat
-cream, 40% fat
-cheap vodka, 40%+ alc
procedure:
-sterilize pot and canning glasses with cheap vodka
-mix 1l milk, 100-200 ml cream and probiotic yogourt in pot
-carefully warm up to about 30°C, dont know what °F that is because im not an amerimutt
-fill mixture into glasses, close glasses and leave at room temp for about 1-2 days untill mixture has firmed up
-you can use the last glass of yogourt to start a new batch and freeze the yogourt if neccessary
-this yogourt will have about 7-10% fat, its good for your stomach health and its litterally protein and fat with low carbs, healthiest food you can get.

Attached: Yoghurt_organic1__71193.1419872422.360.333.jpg (360x333, 36K)