What's The Strongest Pre Workout Right Now

inb4 no fap

Attached: lifeguard_braps.jpg (968x987, 890K)

Quality Sleep and food

cumming on ur girls face while she sleeps

Attached: 1536569790739.jpg (444x457, 35K)

i only use preworkout on days i dont want to go to the gym due to being really tired. So i guess having low tolerance is best preworkout

The hydroxycut elite pre-workout gave me the shakes. I guess it's going to be different with others.

The moist pucci between her thighs

>only 250 mg of caffeine

try nitraflex, it has 325

>wasted trips on a fag

Checked

try mr. hyde it has 420.

Does anything top Mr hyde?

nofap

Taking some ephedrine with a coffee works if you’re feeling like a lazy cunt that day. You’re going to be jittery as fuck though

Faggot

unironically kill yourself

Based and redpilled

Cucked and bluepilled

Trips of faggotry, extremely cringe

>he fell for the preworkout meme
Why do you need it, user? Are you a weak-willed bitch who can't find motivation through sheer determination? You have to rely on fruity faggot juice?

Attached: 63F3CFFE-F2B1-448F-80C8-4E92A0346FA3.jpg (1242x2077, 865K)

One study means it happens to every individual on the face of the earth.

Want to know how I know you you haven't been to uni yet?

ever consider that recovery may be slower because more work was done?

Dr. Jekyll

Anhydrous caffeine + other stimulants (I like 3fpm)

>he thinks preworkout is just caffeine

Woke AF is working well for me. But Jekyll and Hyde did nothing for me and I see that get memed here all the time. So, it's more about what works for you.

You obviously missed the part where it said "Non-Habitual users" Read the next sentence. If you use often or even have coffee in the morning regularly, your body will adapt and it's a non-issue.

The cans of bang are expensive but they’re really good. 300 mg of caffeine and good flavors. Literally /sips/ but actually potent.

Attached: 1DE04188-C6CB-4BC9-9B88-0ADBE5FBE63E.jpg (500x500, 23K)

You can buy preworkouts that have DMHA in it and those are pretty crazy. Jack3d before it was banned had something similar in it.

>/sips/
brah, I bought these because they taste good, but they don't shit for energy. May have to try Bang considering my gym sells them.

Attached: flotation_devices.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

jack3d had DMAA, the real deal. That shit was borderline meth and it was glorious.

>be me
>know that preworkout is a meme
>buy Hyde with 420mg of caffiene because it was on sale
>only have 1/3 and 1/2 scoops, get twice the amount of servings

check mate supplement jews

DMHA is basically the same exact thing just a slightly different compound. You can buy old jack with it but god knows how bad it is for you.

did you ever try craze? they had to change the formula because it had amphetamines in it lmao

yes
DMHA is trash nothing like DMAA at all. Dont reply unless youve tried both kid.
Listen you little 18 year old moron why dont you go google what DMAA stands for. We know it had amphetamines in it thats what made it great.
>lmao
stop posting here please

>listen here, kid. Back in my day!.....
go to bed, gramps.

Attached: boomer.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Start lifting weights and paying attention, youll actually learn something kid.

Attached: 1531064702373.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Scientifically documented cases of repeated side-effects overrules your "DURR EVERY1'S BODY IS DIFFERUNT XD"
Want to know how I know you briwse Reddit?
>didn't even bother reading the article
Shitty BCAAs that do shit for your body doesn't negate the harm of caffeine
if you consume caffeine regularly throughout the day, you're harming your body and heart. Growing a tolerance to it doesn't make it healthy. It makes you an dependant addict who is developing heart problems.

All of this shit you're willing to do to your body JUST because you're too much of a brainlet to motivate yourself. I'm not going to even bother posting links to negative side effects of consumption, you can do it yourself in .5 seconds.

It was one study of repeated sides observed by the same group of people. You really know fuck all about what makes research worth it's salt.

Fuck off with your

You probably don't even study the sciences, assuming you have any tertiary education at all. Which you probably don't.

Seriously this. Nothing helps me more.

rate my plan
>fake drowning
>she runs out to save me
>'accidentally grab her big soft thighs while struggling in the water
>feel her soft lips as she gives me mouth to mouth
>ask for her hand in marriage

Attached: ok.jpg (724x611, 63K)

Don't fall for Big Pre and their unnecessary shit. Buy a bottle of caffeine pills. 200mg of good ol' caffeine anhydrous and a good dynamic warm-up are all you need. Take the caffeine on days you lift, don't consume any caffeine on your rest days, and you'll never build up a tolerance to it.

ALCAR is the only other thing I've found that gives me a noticeable benefit, just 2g really does help me focus. Beta alanine and citruline malate don't seem to do much, but I'm a gym rat, no an actual athlete, so maybe I'm just not pushing myself hard enough to see their benefits. Creatine did make me look more swole and helped me to add about 20 lb to all my lifts in about a month, but it certainly didn't help my already thinning hair, so I stopped taking. AAKG and all that other shit you'll find in a pre's "pump matrix" is also a load of barnacles.

fuck off brandon.

gnar pump all the way
t. definitely not dom

i take a scope of mr.hyde and dr.jewkykll together