I am seeing a lot of arm wrestling videos and I am realize that the most successful arm wrestler are lankets with long...

I am seeing a lot of arm wrestling videos and I am realize that the most successful arm wrestler are lankets with long arms. Isn't it a disadvantage to have long arms while arm wrestling?

youtube.com/watch?v=dng8M5HZmQg

Attached: ass1.jpg (650x918, 74K)

i have only come to your thread to look upon your image
now that i have done so i shall leave

here is the second part

Attached: ass2.jpg (650x918, 158K)

I'm not really sure, but I think that when it comes to arm wrestling, technique is way more important than strength. A lanklet could beat a swole guy if he has better technique.

not saying i like this vile imagery but got anymore

Attached: Never post a picture more interesting than your thread.jpg (1366x768, 102K)

Fuck you OP for making me lose no nut november

anime girls are fun and all till you remember most japanese women look like trolls

There are a lot of nuanced techniques I think. I've seen a tutorial online and a tournament. It's a combo of strength and technique. Arm length is compesated on a professional arm wrestling table I think.

I've only ever lost 2 arm wrestling matches and they were when I was high as fuck. My family always made fun of me for my orangutan forearms, but the leverage is real.

hello from /tg/
goodbye too

Attached: Classic_blunders.png (1344x174, 34K)

as a lanklet I can confirm, but only to a certain degree, although there is only so much tecnique can do, if the other guy is absolutely swole then there is no way your good tecnique can keep up, even less so if they have good tecnique too

after being addicted to hentai all women, period, look like trolls to me

never going to make it

No. Being a lanklet is an advantage due to the length of their muscles over manlet/armlet. It's the same reason orangutans are wildly fucking strong and can rip your god damned face off if they want to, because their arms are fucking LONG hence their muscles are fucking LONG hence the greater contracting force it can generate etc.

Also nice pic op I really really really like that image

Attached: 1533244974862.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>tfw want tsundere gf
they're all just cunts

Attached: J0rvWRl.gif (500x265, 966K)

dudes fucking beautiful. look at those cheekbones. 10/10 jaw line. great forwards maxilla growth. hollow cheeks like a skeleton. long manly nose that makes you look intelligent. his frame. im very jealous.

lmao

>Tfw just want a cute girlfriend with similar nerdy interests but all candidates end up revealing themselves to be lesbians.

Attached: 1525487199917.jpg (533x398, 33K)

>tfw suffer terminal yellow fever so don't have this problem

Attached: 1539466611612.png (865x526, 36K)

meant for