Red meat is bad juju

>Red meat is bad juju
>"Why?"
>Because our study that lumps mcdonalds eaters in with healthy meat eaters shows a small increase in relative risk

hm

Attached: red meat.jpg (724x543, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LajS6XLBfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=488942eIpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=jfy54NpXn9c
youtube.com/watch?v=H4JzgDhCwfc
youtube.com/watch?v=-LTiOIDq4T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Carnivore propaganda.

Nigger please. I am a very healthy and strong vegan, I don't need to consume rotting animal corpses to be healthy.

My mentor on my vegan journey is "the skinny raw vegan'

youtube.com/watch?v=7LajS6XLBfQ

>Fasting doesn't help weight loss, because fatties who have no self control eat mountains of crap after ending their fast

>rotting animal corpses

You know you're a fag when you use that sort of language as if you're hardcore and edgy as fuck.

>I don't eat carcasses bro!

I'd eat you if it were legal. Not even kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: rage.jpg (550x720, 66K)

>literally talking to himself

dude, are you off your meds?

must be the prions

Attached: 1525468463888.gif (240x180, 166K)

That's fucking it! Because of your hateful, harmful posts I am leaving carnivore and adopting a plant based lifestyle. I will have my last steak tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=488942eIpEk

>he's still talking to himself

Still more normal than a vegan talking to himself in the mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

Check this out bre, Tim Shieff a niche vegan athlete YouTuber just came over to carnivore.

It's a huge defection, a huge win for team carnivore.

He said the horse feed (vegan food) was leaving him exhausted and drained, now he is eating raw eggs and wild salmon and feeling great (except the guilt over leaving his vegan cult)

Interesting

>red meat is bad
>"why"
>because we lumped unprocessed and processed red meat altogether while not adjusting for any other mortality variables or quality of meat and results says red meat bad.

wew

saturated fat -> LDL -> atherosclerosis

He's also a flat earther who destroyed his brain with psychedelics and threw away his parkour career to make food vlogs. I don't think having Livewire on your 'team' is a win.

Red meat is bad because of oxidized heme iron. Sunlight is bad because you might burn. Women like hard workers.

The best way to live life is to never go out in the sun, eat rice and carrots, and work an office job.

It's Good to see people escape from your cult. Tim Shieff is carnivore now, so of course you insult him lol.

Who's coming over next? Sickest skeleton vegan i can think of is 'Goji man. How long do you think his teeth have? They look pretty bad lol.

Anti-oxidants -> vitamin E & C -> reversal of atherosclerosis

Based as fuck

are you implying that is the chain of events?
because that's not accurate.

This over here

>didn’t take b12 supp for years
>didn’t eat fortified cus HURR durrr pure diet
>drinks own piss for years
>starved himself for over a month
>cuts out hundreds of plant foods

You have to be very low IQ to see this reality and conclude DERP VEGAN CULT DERP EATING PLANTS BAD

We vegans are a superior species.

There are outliers in every community but veganson average has twice the IQ and live twice as long as any modern meatcuck

Obama would still be president if he was vegan!!

That's why 8 year vegan YouTuber Rob Stuart just dumped veganism, because it's so superior. Oh wait no it's because his teeth were rotting lol.

>8 years of vegan suffering.
>Now he's carnivore and finally feeling good.
>Here is his detailed testimony

youtube.com/watch?v=H4JzgDhCwfc

Pretty good damage control vegan agenda activist, but your side is more honest over on Tim's channel. . Your vegan pals are weeping bitter tears to him in the comments section.

Lol it's the only time I've seen you raging nutjobs ever be nice to a meat eating carnivore lol

>Please Tim don't leave us!!
>Please don't leave the cult!!!

i dont have to take b12

What is b12 m8?

lol

Attached: VeganBrain.png (878x630, 591K)

>people stop eating the stuff that made our brains large in the first place
>lose brain mass
GEE I WOULD'VE NEVER GUESSED

Attached: 1470304860813.jpg (253x254, 27K)

>parkour career

>>vegans
>>Not soulless empty shell NPCs with zero compassion or humanity.

Hench herbivore left a positive kind response to Tim Shiefff, now they are both getting attacked by a"ethical vegan" Zero tolerance zero humanity.

Ethical vegans, is where you find the truth. When you are vegan you accept that you will sicken and die, and you accept it, for the Cult hive, and the animals (never mind that veganism actually harms animals, stick to the propaganda)

youtube.com/watch?v=-LTiOIDq4T0