God I hate my country

God I hate my country

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-221447.jpg (1080x2267, 996K)

I hate your country too.

Y'all gonna be just as fat on fried chicken.

Fast food shit maybe but beef steak? Fucking lmao

It's not enough to lie to us for 50 years about how good food is actually bad and vice versa, now you have to eat processed carbs or go bankrupt

Red meat is bad for you and we've known for years.
t. Gastroenterologist

Oh GOD, please no, don't make me pay out the ass for my steaks because of obese fatfuck cunts. The UK is a fucking hellhole

>Taxing lamb
Never happen, Jews won't allow it.

onions green is coming, eurofags.

seriously, fuck your government. america rebelled and fucked you guys up when you had the best military in the world, you lazy cucked pieces of shit can't do it now?

>Gastroenterologist
>literally an expert on BRAPS
Based

bacon should get taxed even further desu, it's just such a shit product

>No bulking allowed

you measure your money in lbs lmao

>no testosterone building foods allowed

British bacon isn't like 90% fat like the American kind.
But its still unhealthy yeah.

Red meat is bad!!! It's fattening :)))) Go low fat :)))))))) Go vegan :))))))

>measuring weight in a unit of money

Our GBP is worth a lot more than your shitty USD
£1 = $1.30

How long til government-issued onions is the only food you're allowed to buy?

How about we just tax fat cunts more. Is your body fat above a certain %? You pay more tax.

you have to hide it. increase taxes across the board, give tax credits to people under a certain BMI, or fatties claim they're 'targeted'

This.
Lower how much money the obese are getting or make healthy foods CHEAPER then the unhealthy stuff or just make it so they can only get meat and veg and fruits and give local farmers butchers and hunters the ability to make money by selling at a designated area.

This won't happen though.
Why? Because food companies would lose out on government welfare monies.
No I'm not kidding.
If the people who don't have a physical or mental deformity that makes it so that they are unable to find or keep gainful employment simply don't work and are obese have no choice but to eat better and cut back on stuff then there will be a huge return to self sufficiency and becoming more aware about what the local government and neighborhood is doing.

That's not good for business and those in charge.

>tfw you have to pay the bulk tax

Attached: 1541497580418.png (553x543, 328K)

>t. No idea what economics, relative value or inflation is.

They do this in Japan

fuck fuck fuck fuck

vegans must be killed en masse right now

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck KILL THEM KILL THEM NOW

user... the jews are behind all of this

In the UK, a pub or night club can refuse to serve you if you're too drunk. They say "sorry mate, you've had enough already". Why can't restaurants, supermarkets etc have the same right? "sorry fatty, you've had enough already. The salad section is over there".

The only time we had the best army was the early 1900's-1914 but even then it was still small. We used to have the best navy and that's it.

all businesses reserve the right to not serve you for any reason or no reason.

>make me a gay cake

Attached: 1518541817946.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

Not true at all. You can't refuse to serve a man cause he is black. There are protected classes which you cannot discriminate against. A court can also choose to find any other kind of discrimination to be an offence too. So fatty would go crying to the courts and would almost certainly win

No the clubs have to refuse to serve you, if they serve you when you're clearly drunk then they get fined and can lose their license, otherwise they probably still would. Restaurants on the other hand have no reason to decline well-padded, corpulent people.

British and I think this is a good idea.
Obesity rate is too high.
Processed foods and fast food restaurants should be heavily targeted too.

hahaha a while ago i would have said you're an idiot but now i say go ahead brainwashed faggot

i hope the UK continues to burn so people like you go down in flames with it because it certainly can't be saved, only re-inhabited after you and all the muslims are gone

100% dead serious

Attached: 1518813239537.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

>Processed foods and fast food restaurants should be heavily targeted
except they won't be, because that's what the majority of the population feeds on and it's bound to cause a working class outrage. it's just the government making up retarded ways to milk cash out of citizens, nothing more.

Based, and I live in the UK, it's a rotting, cancerous husk of its former self.

>t. Can't grasp shitposting

This measure won’t fix obesity. It’s just a new tax.

thank you for that picture user, you reminded me that I should shave right now

>tax everything
Statists repulse me

>"AND THERE'S NO USE IN TRYING TO DEAL WITH THE DYING, THOUGH I CANNOT EXPLAIN THAT IN LINE"

Attached: bob-dylan-1[1].jpg (2048x1536, 166K)

Oi, 'ave you got your bulking loiscence there too mate?

>Obesity rate is too high.
then stop eating trash you lazy pieces of shit, do you seriously need your nanny state to hold your hand for every shopping decision in life?

>sorry m8, you can no longer gives us money
yeah it's a real mystery why they don't do it

>he thinks he needs meat or his body won't produce testosterone
Lmfao

>Unporcessed read meat causes obesity
Retarded bong holy shit
Fuck you from the other side of the channel buddy

They think unprocessed meat causes obesity and diseases, what a bunch of retrograde shits, it's not like every dietary guideline in debunked 30 years later imiright?! Fucking retards

Just get rid of the NHS so that those of us who have self control aren't punished because there are some hambeasts who have no discipline.

everyday i find another thing that pisses me off about my country.

Tfw your country can't spell

Attached: 20181106_200525.jpg (1080x2266, 1004K)

>won't allow it
>arent the ones orchestrating it
I bet there'll be religious exemptions for kosher markets

>We love our charming and skilled butchers
>Also eat shit butchers

To be more exact, in Japan employers and/or prefectural government pay fines based on people over a certain weight class.

if they start taxing meat, i'm gonna buy that airgun i've been promising myself and get me some woodpigeon

Good Boy Points are doing well

THANKS JAMIE OLIVER

Attached: 22257989618_7ebe6c674c.jpg (470x344, 26K)

tax lazy ass parents instead. they are the ONLY cause of childhood obesity

Squirrel and rabbit are plentiful and delicious

ummm sweaty it's 2018, you can get all the protein you need from basedbeans. There is literally no reason to murder animals in this day and age.

You're not some kind of sadist who gets off on killing innocents, are you?

Attached: 1516754510809.png (800x867, 137K)

.177 for birds, .22 for rabbits

>literally taxing the full English breakfast most iconic British meal
Fuck you cunts. I hope it doesnt give ideas to other countries. Unprocessed meat isn’t even confirmed unhealthy outside of epidemiology studies which are a joke. I truly hate vegans

the local squirrels are basically arboreal rats, they eat shit out of bins. the woodpigeons tend to stick to berries and whats on my birdfeeders.
The only rabbits i know of are a couple of miles away and on public land, i'd probably get shot or tasered if i'm seen there with a rifle

*hehe*

Soon you britfags will be limited to eating shit straight from the queens ass.

Pic related.

Attached: 6ECE0977-5601-4FD4-A291-12FA0446A762.png (591x422, 39K)

learn to cure meats, make a fortune from underground bacon

OI MATE YOU GOU'A LOICENCSE FOR THAT MEAL?

More nutrients than America's corn fed meat

thank you

the value of each piece of currency is arbitrary. what matters is what you can purchase for how much you work.

this can't be real, even governments arent this retarded.

You know what else would save healthcare costs? Cutting fatties...

How are we supposed to cut fatties when knives are banned idiot.

The queen mum has been dead since 2002.

they took your knives so you could not revolt against the ham

all of those cept the lamn and steak should be taxed probably. I just found out the burgers in my freezer have 2.5 trans fats and 20 saturated per burger and I always eat atleast 2, that shit was killing me and I didnt know it. Sausage is super shitty imo but more importantly its hella processed and bacon is very high in sodium and has some satty fattys too.
I know Saturated fat is neccesary for hormones but too much isnt good for you.

GODSAVETHEQUEEN

Two times was two too many

>democracy
>majority is overweight/obese
>implementing a fat tax
The only way I could see this working is pure cognitive dissonance. As in, 99% of fat people thinking they're thin enough to get out of it or believing they'll drop the weight. Even then, the tax would have to be insanely high to recoup the amount spent on socialized healthcare for fats.

Oi, do you have your bulkin' loicence mate

Why do you want underprivileged kids to die, user?

Attached: 3a003b8d9b56877e970d19e4eb3bc043.png (874x595, 893K)

Biggie smalls real name no gimmick

>food addiction
>let down by the NHS
my blood is boiling

>it's a bongs are subhuman episode
what else is new

Attached: 1541399085423.jpg (578x2655, 296K)

shut up nerd

Is the UK government just a bunch of secret accelerationists?

businesses are fucking gay

In his defence they wouldn't wheel a trolley selling fags round a lung cancer ward so I don't see why this is ok

even if you disagree with the meat tax, surely you must support the sugar tax right?

>In his defence they wouldn't wheel a trolley selling fags round a lung cancer ward so I don't see why this is ok
Holy shit, how dense can you be?
>being a fat cunt is like lung cancer
>derr other people aren't allowed to have access because fattymcnowillpower might eat something
Fuck off. Let these fat cunts eat themselves to death.
Health care was a mistake.

Yay progressiveness! Yay multiculturalism! Isn't it great women are allowed to vote?

heavily taxing an item only very slightly puts people off it, besides, that's not the root of their problem
fat shaming propaganda would have a much greater effect, but the government can't revenue from that, so they won't

......I know...

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-191731.png (565x805, 545K)

if you put the 'facial hair' on the men on the left then they would still look manly and the soi's will still look child like

This is glorious. Nobody wants to pay for the medical expenses of retards.

Denmark puts a tax on everything that contains fats and sugar. There's also a tax on nuts for some reason, I have no fucking idea what these commies are smoking.

You (((scientists))) change your mind every week.

Fuck off

Is your literary comprehension actually that poor or are you being intentionally obtuse?

At this point you should just be happy they aren't banning pork for bring Haram

Attached: IMG_20181103_070259.jpg (1080x605, 84K)

I am but the fuckers at the butcher's shop have already had all the fun by the time I've gotten there

>Taxing steak and beef mince
ALL
MY
RAGE
Bacon and lamb chops are bad, but beef mince is a crucial ingredient to like 50% of healthy non-vegan recipes

Oh no, I think he might be serious.