Red pill me on these dudes

Red pill me on these dudes.

Attached: buff-dudes.jpg (1140x701, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhcacNAlODw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A pair of decent guys who give solid advice to beginners and intermediates.

All i can say is that theyre buff dudes

They're BUFF DUDES

This

They can be dorky but theyre by far my favorite fitness channel for how much they helped me get off the ground with lifting and get some really good results

This.
The videos carry slight cringe factor, but they are simple and short.

Any opinion on their program?

>cringe

they are absolutely based you mongoloid subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=jhcacNAlODw

Are you a beginner? I did their 12 week program and thought it was decent, but it ends up being a lot and works up to 6 days, so the burnout can be real. There are probably better programs to start if this is an issue, I have had friends say they'll stick to it and then eventually miss days and stop

fake natty , and for that i will NEVER forgive them

Attached: 1540931550182.png (500x484, 398K)

No. The humor is often strained/fluff, the shirts/graphics are trash, and an ottoman is not a stepping stool.
Still watch occasionally though. Overall I support them.

Acceptable.
They seem to have been blessed genetically.

Sauce on that?

Source?

For some reference on their programs, this was when I was still fucking around and only doing 5 days of their 6 day split (skipping second leg day) 2 years ago. I was inconsistent even with that and still got alright results for how much i stuck to it

Attached: 2016.jpg (750x1334, 128K)

they literally have a video called natural transformation

this, plus their humor is a nice touch between not too normie not too cringe/autistic.

There is none, user just cant accept that results like that can happen with over a decade of consistency and some very fortunate genetics

odd question but can you post your hand?

Im about to go to bed, but if youre looking for some abnormality or distinguishing feature, my hands dont have any

your shoulders are fucking impressive