How fat am I?

The picture is a shot from a show I played in. I know I'm bit chubby, but how bad is it?

Attached: 20181106_183242.png (215x216, 81K)

you have over 100 lbs to lose
disgusting.

You're not chubby.
You'll have to lose weight to be chubby.
You're fat.
Not a horrifying monstrosity like the food addicted bitches.
But you're seriously overweight.

I did a reverse image search and Google suggested red bus.

Braap in my mouth please

I'd need a better picture to estimate body fat percentage. Still, going off that, you're attractive but still fat. You might want to lose some weight for your own sake, but still very bangable

>Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Attached: 1538915935866.jpg (266x189, 9K)

You're a disgusting lardass that needs to put the fork down. Being fat is like being in the event horizon of a black hole, you don't know what it looks like to the people outside of it. I was obese at one point (not as fat as you though) and I only saw how bad it was when I lost the weight.

>please call my ex-gf fat, she dumped me ;_;

This is another shot from the show. Is this better?

Attached: 20181107_001927.jpg (871x785, 229K)

You need to lose a lot of weight, you are very very fat. However, i do not for a second doubt your ability to lose that fact and become all that you are capable of being.

Now put the fork down and go get a gym membership, we've got a lot of work to do

>we've

Do you feel like you have some kind of relationship with this woman? That's creepy.

Goddamn I would fuck that mouth up. You need to drop down to 130lbs. Hop on keto and make sure to eat a fuckload of spinach and broccoli.

What's creepy is your inability to understand common parlance.

You'd kind of have to compare yourself to a chart like this, so you look maybe around 35%? It could be easier for you to look in a mirror and estimate, but that's my guess. You probably should lose weight for health reasons, but you're not a hamplanet or anything

Attached: body-fat-percentage-women.jpg (900x1215, 211K)

Bang able breeding machine

You have a lot of weight to go, that's for sure.

Kek, based

You're a pig. No offense.

I like your face. Would smash and ghost.
>Aim to lose 50# by summer.
You'll feel better, be healthier and probably be motivated to continue a fit lifestyle

B&R

do you have one of these for men?

>35
Come on man, she's in the lower 40s
Look at those arms.

Not that hot but post your nudes anyways

I just googled body fat percentage visual

Bullshit was OP on first dates.

I was being lazy, this is a decent one

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (720x492, 136K)

You sound like one of those weirdos that develop an imaginary relationship with people in their head and end up stalking/murdering them.

I don't feel a compelling urge to put my erect, unprotected penis inside of you.

The good news, though, is that you're not inherently ugly, just fat. If you were to lose 50+ pounds and do this thread again, THEN we would be all like:

>tits or gtfo
>please be in London
>I want to ejaculate inside of you (unprotected, of course)

and so on.

Most of your fat rolls would go away if you had better posture

Yeah you saw that show?

2 fat. Lose 80-100 lbs. Lift weights

KEK

why is 25 fatter than 30