Ive had gas trapped under my left ribcage for three days now and i cant fart it out...

ive had gas trapped under my left ribcage for three days now and i cant fart it out. its causing me discomfort when i take a semi large breath. what the fuck is this?

Attached: 8D7B0Z8857534DC9A63C9D48F44FD1FB.jpg (1905x1372, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Sassssssy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post more traps, it might go away

Have you tried having sex with a trap? If dubs or higher you need to

Rolling

It could be pneumothorax. Get it checked now.

>dubs or higher
So like, 23 is higher than dub of 22? 35>33, 48>44...?

UH-OH quess who has hernia

Rolling. And if dubs or higher you have to have do anal with her

Would a girl (male) like in the hope have a dick? Would she (he) still smell like a man (male)?

And OP go to the doctor to be sure, this is silly of you.

Back to the trap are the (the) breasts inserts? If someone who certainly isn't me kissed her (him) would it taste like a girls, a girls (mans) or a mans (mans) kiss?

OP, go to the doc, not Jow Forums, when you have busted your gut.

Regarding your pic related... why can't we just go to the doc and load up on tren, hgh, fina, test whatever? If that dude can get estrogen shots to look like a grill, then why is it frowned upon for someone to do a mtm transformation?

My kinda odds

Trips

Attached: 658052D4-ECDF-4F0E-9360-18ED2A8973BB.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

I live in a small town no way there is one

There's no way I could get dubs... Like NO WAY

Roll

hernia?

she looks really cute from that angle not gonna lie. but you just know she looks like shit irl. if she was a biological female i would fuck her though. if i were gay, i would probably fuck her as well, but unfortunately i'm not.
rollerino

whitebois... why are they so sissy?

how do you search for a user on reddit?

I darn near got quads! What would I have had to do then?

you're dying bro. pneumothorax

reddit.com/user/Sassssssy/

you know damn well (((why))).

jesus christ shut up and lurk for at least three years before posting

if dubs op has to fuck trans man

Rolling...
>Please be dubs

Attached: 122.jpg (1100x1380, 237K)

well Jow Forums...

would you?

Attached: zzzz.jpg (899x768, 99K)

science has gone too far

Attached: 1521779308150.jpg (966x1024, 88K)

Terrifying if true. How come and ugly guy can turn into a hot girl, but can't become a hot guy?

I’ll take the risk of a roll

Thats because he took HRT. Imagine how aesthetic he would be taking test

roll

He'd get big, but would his face get manly?

because make up doesn't turn you into a hot guy

woops, meant for this to be in response to this

Hardly less terrifying, imagine your date looking like that guy in the morning.

hormone therapy and cosmetic surgery, you too can have the visage of your dreams

He now must fuck the traps

Attached: dylann.jpg (531x545, 48K)

Henry Rollin

THE MADLAD GOT EM

based

Attached: 170113-Doyle-dylann-roof-tease_gv87va.jpg (1480x832, 107K)

cant even get a regular girl but rollan

Skiddaddle skidoodle

ROlling

no dubs. can't get a dude-girl either, apparently.

time to get some stinky on your pinkie!

>ywn have a qt 31 yo trap gf

Attached: fuck.webm (860x720, 673K)

Rollin

aww man

t. whiteboi

Pleurisy, most likely. Just a lil' infection of the lung pleura. Very common problem.

Attached: 1622_1634_2.jpg (280x305, 23K)

it's my gut area, nowhere near my chest

i aint scared bitch

Ha ha

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

where do you find a trap to fuck. They are rare in Eastern Europe

how can you even tell a really good trap apart from a real girl?

Attached: 1541165723712.jpg (823x1440, 301K)

The dick

just realized this thread had an actual topic haha

Hmm

Guess if you have some childhood buddy and 10 years later you meet each other and he is a woman

What if its covered?

This is why we call them traps

Sounds like pneumomediastinum

christ, just imagine the disgusting fucks who jack off to this unironically.

rolling, i guess

I'll roll, fuck it
Hopefully.

Attached: tumblr_pgr5gqLMPr1qi318m_540.png (540x540, 400K)

for the love of god please no

If dubs, OP cures gas with boipuss

if dubs, you cure nofap november with boipuss

You are all disgustingly pathetic.

Literally billions upon billions of -----literal---- women out there, and you are so pathetic you are hoping to stick your dick in mentally ill men - just because you can't say "Hi! Is this seat taken/what are you up to?" and carry a conversation from there OUTSIDE of a fucking house. I'm awkward as fuck, can't lift 1/2/3/4 plate, and even I have been with more than 20 women just because I dont piss my pants and cry myself to sleep when a woman says no.

Holy fuck, I'm glad I'm not you, but at the same time, sad that this board moves further and further from what it was when I first became enamoured by it.

This is more about fetishism though

25 of these post are from the same posters, fyi...

Attached: 20181106_223636.jpg (1080x227, 68K)

Does that mentally ill conversation sound like a discussion meant for Jow Forums?

>sad that this board moves further and further from what it was when I first became enamoured by it.
>can't lift 1/2/3/4 plate

Attached: 1514763038774.jpg (250x245, 6K)

Had two work related injuries that left me unable to even sit up.

Also
>Defending wanting to fuck mentally ill men with a guy that's still been with more than 20 women who was completely immobile for 6 months of his life.
I literally couldn't move, and didn't need to tell another man he was a woman and not crazy at all to convince him to let me nut, just so I can say I had sex.

You people are garbage. I'm not saying this to offend you. It's important that you understand your flaws, or else how could you ever fix those flaws? You act like modern day women: automatically perfect.

No. You AREN'T perfect. Understand what's broken so you can fix it. Don't just pretend a dirty ass car doesn't need cleaned and then yell at anyone who tells your car smells like french fries.

Also, I was born to homeless parents. I was born to homeless fucking garbage, and still, I'm not as pathetic as you. Please understand the depth of you incompetence. This isn't who you are, this is only who you "are" "now".

Fix it.

>can't lift 1/2/3/4 plate
why are you here?

Attached: unknown.png (371x368, 185K)

if you were born

Attached: 1510966342274.jpg (640x800, 74K)

No homo roll

Read the reply chain before posting.

I lied a bit. I can OHP 165 now, but my bench is only 215. I can bench 225, but not for 5 reps, so i don't count it. My max squat was 365, but now its down to 295. My DL has always been an issue because of my scoliosis. It was 375, but now it's like 275. Pathetic, I know.

Even still, with my pathetic DL, with my literal homeless garbage parents, with me being immobile for 6 months of my life, stuck in one room - still I never needed to fuck a mentally ill MAN.

And get this - I just bought a newly built house (first person to live in it) and am the only owner my car has ever had. You fags are living with your parents, driving shit on wheels, and considering fucking men.

Jesus Christ, look at yourselves.

From this post
To this post

The poster count only went up by two. Yet there were 9 posts

These were the same person.

Meaning these posts...
Are somehow the result of only two people

This is a clear attempt to push a "Fuck fags in the asshole even if you're a straight guy, it's okay" agenda on Jow Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-231222_Chrome.jpg (1080x186, 59K)

How do you know some of the last four weren't mady by some of the 45 old posters?

Occam's razor.

Which seems more likely to you: multiple posters decided to post, all of a sudden, in defense of having sex with men who pretend to be women

or..

Some delusional, mentally ill faggot try-hard wants everyone to change for them, and is posting multiple times pretending to be different people? This is Jow Forums. "Samefag" is a word that was created here.

That's cute btw, you pretending you aren't OP

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-233626_Chrome.jpg (1080x225, 71K)

may god show me the path forward

hmm

Becoming a hot guy is the hardest thing there is and mostly genetically determined.

>wanted to be born girl
>broad shouldered 196cm male
There's not a way I can ever pass, even if I tried.

Nope, I'm the guy who made the "terrifying if true" post

>Would a girl (male) like in the hope have a dick? Would she (he) still smell like a man (male)?
not if he is on hormones

trips please

Rolling hoping for dubs

Attached: 1541223005912.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Attached: 1514266015081.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Nooooooo

why not?

Rolling