How do you give yourself heterochromia iridium without killing yourself...

How do you give yourself heterochromia iridium without killing yourself? That's been the one thing I wish I had looks-wise

Attached: heterochromia.jpg (1929x961, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
google.com/url?q=http://time.com/money/3733372/surgery-turn-brown-eyes-blue/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiy_oDwisHeAhXF1ywKHX29DJ8QFjABegQIChAD&usg=AOvVaw0VwiGGA706u9gHQBpnzKiT>48278073
changemyeye.com/?cmp_id=1333603118&adg_id=55002786858&kwd=types of eye colors&device=m&gclid=Cj0KCQiAlIXfBRCpARIsAKvManzojvUawYZtmqtYp00QL3MTDV2_6ilALRMalMk6C7OgqII7bqx23gYaAmiLEALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Snowflake fag
It won't make up for what you lack in everything else

Attached: FFB91B3812504AE1A5564A7BDB5987EC.jpg (1080x1190, 211K)

Pour a mixture of jizz, salt (iodized), peanutoil, and food coloring of desired color into a pot and cook it on low for 2 hours while stirring with a wooden spoon. Then get a syringe or a Turkey baster or something and put the mixture over your iris bit dont cover the pupil or you will go blind. Let it sit for 5-6 hours while not blinking then go wash your eye out with water and saline.

Only way is eye injury that cause a modification of the melanin level.
Unfortunately there's no precedent of controlled injury to acquire this particularity

what a stupid fucking thread
saged

Mix chlorine and ammonia in a bowl and keep your eyes above it for 5 minutes.

This

In that case all he'd need is chlorine.

Medfag here

Use latanoprost eye drops in 1 eye for a few weeks

>wanting to look like a deviant art sonic oc
lmaoing for real dude

>latanoprost
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/

How would i change it if i have brown eyes

they get darker

you jelly bro

Attached: _20181107_003710.jpg (582x541, 54K)

Can't tell if male or mtf

Any way to make them lighter?

I would plow bro

My face is literally covered, you autist

just wear color contacts when you feel deprived of attention

save up for a nosejob bro

Sunlight or abnormal amount of light on one and darkness on other. That or go in a coma and wake up. Tons of stories of people’s

Post the rest so it's obvious.
The shitty hair isn't helping your case

Eyes changing color because they saw god or something. Google. Not lying

Wow thanks bro

back in 7th grade i tried to make my eyes green by boiling honey water ( to kill any bacteria in the honey) then after cooled using the liquid as eye drops.

it didn't work.

my eyes are still brown lol

Buy non prescription color contacts
Wear one of them
Then go outside
Go to a firearm store
Buy a gun with ammo
Go home
Kill yourself for wanting to look like a faggot.

nice eyes, would give the dick even if you have a benis

google.com/url?q=http://time.com/money/3733372/surgery-turn-brown-eyes-blue/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiy_oDwisHeAhXF1ywKHX29DJ8QFjABegQIChAD&usg=AOvVaw0VwiGGA706u9gHQBpnzKiT>48278073
There's a lasersurgery to burn off the brown revealing blue. Google it, it actually fucking exists.

I don't have a benis, sorry

thats a shame, but you still have those eyes so nbd

Portia?

changemyeye.com/?cmp_id=1333603118&adg_id=55002786858&kwd=types of eye colors&device=m&gclid=Cj0KCQiAlIXfBRCpARIsAKvManzojvUawYZtmqtYp00QL3MTDV2_6ilALRMalMk6C7OgqII7bqx23gYaAmiLEALw_wcB

I'd def smash

Whomst?

Stxrm

Show more please.
I'm finding you extremely attractive.

>Post bobs or benis, plox

If true, I want to marry you

>InB4 that's just No Fap talking

Wait who are you lmao

Why the honest fugg would you want this?
>Just tattoo your face like every other desperate-for-attention loser.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

h o u s t o n

Those eyebrows are what I can't help but stare at.
How are they so terrible?

It's ya boy Max

>thinking this would make you more interesting

You have no hope, sorry

If you have brown eyes you can have the layer of melanin removed in one eye and that one will be blue, since brown eyes are just blue eyes with extra melanin

Max? Idk anyone called max though tf

Seconding.
I would even let you peg me.
No homo

Why'd you ask who I was if I got stxrm wrong, Chloe?

Attached: unknown-4.png (313x501, 245K)

Nigga this shit gonna make you blind

I didn't say you were wrong, I'm asking who you are fgt

Lmao you white bois can’t even compete

Attached: D2E75DB5-627A-479F-9B6C-114291D29D27.jpg (500x343, 59K)

Discord you gronk. Zoltan's second in command

I don't talk to Zoltan anymore, haven't been on discord for a few months.
Commando perhaps?

Get in fights over girls on British elementary school playgrounds. Like Bowie

WAIT I'm a mong, I remember you now

Not commando. MaxSA

Pretty sure commando in jail now though. No one has heard from him since a couple weeks after you left. He talked about petrol bombing a fag march or some shit

Family time Anos

Attached: E8BC8439-1DA0-4520-81CF-4FC710BD711A.png (720x720, 28K)

Acquired heterochromia is usually due to injury, inflammation, the use of certain eyedrops that damages the iris,[15] or tumors.

Abnormal iris darker Edit
Deposition of material
Siderosis – iron deposition within ocular tissues due to a penetrating injury and a retained iron-containing, intraocular foreign body.
Hemosiderosis – long standing hyphema (blood in the anterior chamber) following blunt trauma to the eye may lead to iron deposition from blood products
Certain eyedrops – prostaglandin analogues (latanoprost, isopropyl unoprostone, travoprost, and bimatoprost) are used topically to lower intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients. A concentric heterochromia has developed in some patients applying these drugs. The stroma around the iris sphincter muscle becomes darker than the peripheral stroma. A stimulation of melanin synthesis within iris melanocytes has been postulated.[medical citation needed]
Neoplasm – Nevi and melanomatous tumors.
Iridocorneal endothelium syndrome[3]
Iris ectropion syndrome[3]

3]
Abnormal iris lighter Edit
Fuchs heterochromic iridocyclitis – a condition characterized by a low grade, asymptomatic uveitis in which the iris in the affected eye becomes hypochromic and has a washed-out, somewhat moth eaten appearance. The heterochromia can be very subtle, especially in patients with lighter colored irides. It is often most easily seen in daylight. The prevalence of heterochromia associated with Fuchs has been estimated in various studies[16][17][18] with results suggesting that there is more difficulty recognizing iris color changes in dark-eyed individuals.[18][19]
Acquired Horner's syndrome – usually acquired, as in neuroblastoma,[20] although sometimes inherited.
Neoplasm – Melanomas can also be very lightly pigmented, and a lighter colored iris may be a rare manifestation of metastatic disease to the eye.
Parry–Romberg syndrome – due to tissue loss.[21]
Heterochromia has also been observed in those with Duane syndrome.[22][23]

Chronic iritis[3]
Juvenile xanthogranuloma[3]
Leukemia and lymphoma[3]

Nah I think he got arrested for trying to fuck that 13yo girl. Either that or he was a fed.
Hmu on telegram or wire tho, same username as always

Stare into a laser beam and tell us

Man in a wig

>It is estimated that only 200,000 americans have central heterochromia around 0.05% of the population

what the fuck, in my country most white people have this

Chernobyl is a hell of a drug.