Best hypertrophy program for early intermdiate?

I really need help. I've been really depressed with the lack of progress I've been making. I want to get out of this rut.

I've made meh gains but I'm still not looking like a guy who lifts. What's the best hypertrophy program?

Since, I'm an early intermediate should I still do strength training programs like 531?

Attached: Dalton-Lacey-3-way-copy.png (1164x626, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=To2NIrc9QAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did this dude completely forget to train traps for however many months it took him to get this body

there is no best program, just lift and then lift more. if you haven't made progress you are not lifting heavy enough or eating enough.

doesnt matter which program, just take hypertrophy ideas and incorporate them into your training. Instead of 5 reps, work with 8-12 for a while. Instead of 5 minutes rest, try doing 1 minute rest. Instead of 3 sets, try 5 or more sets. Do this for 6 weeks and then switch back to your old program..

SS + GOMAD but instead of 3x5 you do 3x8

SS + GOMAD
And I can guarantee you you are not early intermediate you are still a beginner

I've done all of that. 5 sets is nothing for me. I've gone up to 15 sets at times. Studies show that rest times are overrated but I've tried 1-4 min anyway. I stay within 8-12.

commitment

What constitutes a beginner?

I have a calculated 200 bench 1RM and 130 OHP 1rm.

I tried SS, it didn't work for me.I just got fatter on that.

How much more commitment? I'm training 5-6 X a week with high volume. I'm eating at a surplus with tons of protein. I've even injured myself from working hard so often.

I guarantee you the average gymrat doesn't put that effort.

Depending on your weight, but typically you're a beginner until you can put up 1/2/3/4 for at least a rep

Fucking zipper abs looking ass

How long have you been training hard for? My guess is less than a year (if more you havent been training well judging by your numbers), that or your expectations are much too high. Building mass takes time, a lot of time, be more patient or hop on roids.

what does 1/2/3/4 stands for?

Are rest times actually important?
My bro is always pushing for basically no rest time at all, and I'm always trying to say 60-90 seconds is actually preferable.

Number of plates (per side, ofc) considered minimally acceptable for the Big 4
OHP
Bench
Squat
Deadlift

Nigga do it every other day, your body needs rest days for hypertrophy

probably didn't diddly

Are you looking to be healthier, stronger, or more aesthetic?

>i've gone up to 15 sets
then you're not lifting heavy enough, retard

what's wrong with his skin?

Lol ok fag

Science says 3-5 minutes of rest is best for strength/hypertrophy/endurance
youtube.com/watch?v=To2NIrc9QAM

Bigger and more aesthetic. Mainly just getting bigger.