Does anyone else who goes to school hate university gyms or is it just me?

Does anyone else who goes to school hate university gyms or is it just me?

>The group of 4 guys all alternating doing the same machine

>Clips required for every single lift
I guess I get this one but if I fail a bp I'm not tryna roll it down my fucking body

>Constant dick measuring contest
Every single person stares at each other non stop. I've caught a kid across the fucking gym just staring at me while I squatted

Is this normal or am I just an ass?

Attached: 1233132332.jpg (1500x1090, 414K)

>Is this normal or am I just an ass?
Both

Only your stats will determine our response

This is why I workout at 7 am when all the faggot zoomers are still sleeping because they stay up late playing fortnite. Honestly great lifting in an empty gym.

Motherfucker just be happy you don't live in a third world shithole and have a university gym. But yeah, there's things to hate at any gym, university or not.

This is why I workout in my garage listening to music over speakers and doing autistic things because of the freedom of working out in my garage.

I'm not say I'm not grateful you silly goose, its just that the people are fags

I know, I'm just putting it that way for effect. My gym has nothing to with my university. But yeah, I could name at least half a dozen things that piss me off at my gym, so I wouldn't say it makes you an ass for finding certain things annoying.

the only guy with noticeable gains is the black guy
is this america?

You forgot
>people going maybe once or twice a week
>nobody understands diet
>nobody has a routine
>leave wondering why they aren't making gains

Fair enough, its just that I just noticed such a difference from my old gym at home. Everyone was cool and nice to each other, but here its everyone eye raping each other while I could give a fuck what anyone else in the gym is doing.

Yeah you're right I guess. I found annoying shit in both my old and current gym - some same and some differemt. Your old gym was probably blessed with less retarded people so you notice it more now.

>go to dorm gym
>2 racks, 1 bench, a few dumbbells, mostly cardio machines
>look up the other gyms on campus
>apparently there's a huge one
>20 racks, 10 benches, tons of free weights, several deadlift platforms
>only accessible to varsity athletes
FUCK

Attached: 1522027247033.jpg (584x530, 216K)

>there's always that one faggot talking about how tough third worlders have it
Nobody likes you

I love my college gym. Good equipment and a nice environment. The trick is finding a good time. I go at noon or 9AM and it’s usually not crowded and the people who go at that time are competent, helpful and considerate. Plenty of hot girls too but that’s probably because my school is known for that

The only problem with mine is your not allowed to wear sleeveless shirts because it's "too intimidating".
And the fact that girls get their only closed off corner that you can't peek into for test boosts.
Otherwise it's a decent, free (part of our tuition fees) gym.

Yep, while the gym open to students is really nice, the varsity teams get the nicest set up I have ever seen. I throw for the club track team because the varsity team lost all its funding to our shit sucking football team

>it's free
>but I have to pay for it
I see American colleges will still just let anyone in

My uni gym is pretty decent, it has an outdoor freeweight area with a deadlift platform that most people don't use. Except when retarded fitness classes swarm the whole area to do wall sits to EDM, making that area unusable

Canadian
And obviously the fact that I included the fact that I have to pay for it in brackets means I realize it's not actually free
(Though it's technically still free since I get free grants and bursaries from the government thanks to being in a good engineering program)

American colleges don't let just anyone in unless you go to community college

I liked my uni gym, it had everything, plenty of squat racks and benches, an entire indoor track, even multiple olympic platforms and bumperplates, you just need to go in the morning before all the normies wake up, before noon basiclally. 7am it was always empty so that's when I'd go.

There was no stupid rules either. I miss it

Its a good gym but I hate other students and they play shitty top 100 music from the radio constantly in the weights room.
So yeah I hate university gyms too.

do you go to UW satan?

>School gym
>filled with spics doing meme shit, curlbro boomers "trying to get their shit together," indians drenched in sweat wearing polo shirts with gelled hair, and dorks who don't know what their doing
I'm no looker either but the people I see at the gym are just miserable looking.

Garbage gym without music. We bring our own speakers - we have the same taste in music (rock/rap/RnB) but the retarded gym """coach""" doesn't like "swear words" and insists that we play russian style dance music

This is so weird, my university gym had the most buff dudes by any I've been to. Probably helps I went to a non-brainlet uni, but still.

Staff at my college gym is mostly middle-age men with a unionist attitude being aggressive toward clientele

An important distinction being that everyone pays, but not everyone uses it. So gym cost is heavily subsidised by the lazy masses

>tries to argue semantics
>he still admits he's paying

>>>The group of 4 guys all alternating doing the same machine
Oh fuck I used to do that. Good times, I had friends back then.

I go at 5 AM and its a good time

>And the fact that girls get their only closed off corner that you can't peek into for test boosts.
Ironic since the reason for 80% of girls who come to the gym is to be looked at.

this
it also helps me cope being dyle starting out.

>The group of 4 guys all alternating doing the same machine

lmao perks of being skinnyfag is i have nobodt to compete over weights
literally only me and women use 5kg dumbbells

I felt that one. Nice trips

>the influx of dyels at the start of each semster
Lifting around midterms is the best

Blast that hard bass cyak blyat

>roll it down my fucking body
Say hello to internal bleeding to death

I live in a third world shithole and my university has a gym

Hijacking for a quick question. I'm well past my uni years but am considering getting an alumni pass to my old uni gym. Do you guys see a lot of alum at your uni gyms or would i be the only old fuck there? Would love to see some 18-22 y/o ass while i lift.

I-is it that bad? I’m a dyel benching 70kg though, so it probably isn’t a problem yet I think

My college gym isn't too bad when there's barely anyone there.
Pros
>Cute receptionists sometimes
>Sometimes a hot fitness attendant
>When it's empty you can do whatever
>People stare at me when I lift because I'm one of the stronger people there

Cons
>The saudis and other foreigners have started going there. Always leaving weights unracked and their shit all over. Then they babble to each other in their god awful language.
>Have to use clips on all my shit. Annoying for bench since I don't usually have a spot, but whatever.
>When it's full it sucks. Only 2 benches and 2 squat racks.

Wtf shitty liberal arts college do you go to? I go to a big state college and literally every guy wears tanks. The gym thots all get stared at by like every guy and dress for attention (cutoff shirts and yoga pants, hnnng).

>Canadian
Ok, now this makes sense.