Serious question from a twink, but what is the best way to get a body like this

Serious question from a twink, but what is the best way to get a body like this.

I am on a vegetarian 1500 calorie per day diet with my BMI being 20.4

should I eat vegan protein and what exercises are best to get a femboy body?

Attached: mrwjp8c1xpw11.jpg (1080x1440, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367483/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is another pic of the body build I want.

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x1600, 2.18M)

yes

Attached: virginie-ledoyen.jpg (600x822, 98K)

Aerobics
Starve
Squat
A.S.S system

basically this and use your legs for everything, the less upperbody use the better, maybe a lil back work or pushups to keep your titties lookin twinky

I'm new to Jow Forums
This and the other homo thread. Are these posts the norm? Think I'm gonna stick with reddit.

Then stick to reddit you pleb.

>A.S.S system

Thanks and I like the simple name to help remember it, So I basically workout like a girl?

Attached: pbc1thqzcll11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

>Hairy forearms
LONDON REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1445649940692.gif (286x155, 748K)

>hang yourself by the neck until dead

Attached: 1531191027278.jpg (480x451, 16K)

please do so

>tfw I won't be able to have a body like this

Attached: 4eduAi3.jpg (1200x1600, 263K)

I love his big uncut cock

I like this bait, effective and short

I am not baiting, most twink/femboy sites suck at giving advice.

You made it sound like you didn't like gay threads

is not OP's an autist and thought you were talking about to him.

Neck hangs X F

Attached: anime trap.jpg (1432x2020, 1M)

Attached: 1540227310841.png (2009x2072, 3.54M)

can I go trap mode with broad shoulders? I'm 5'10 135 lbs skeletor but I think I've got too much muscle to be a twink

god why is this body type so hot? not even flat chested chicks make me feel like this

Attached: 1524995709793.jpg (720x1280, 307K)

fuck of back to soc and kys

u want to look like a cardio bunny then do what the cardio bunny's do. not that hard

Goddamn, it's really annoying how low that mouth is.

mfw even a fcking tranny has bmi healthier than me fuck i hate being a skelly aaaahhhhhh

Attached: 1500153446270.png (808x805, 480K)

I'm like 90% of the way to this body and the last little bit is killing me because I have no idea what to do. All I have to do is lose a little tummy fat, but the bigger problem is that when I relax my gut, it sticks out an makes me look fat despite not having a lot of fat there. Any advice on tightening up my tummy? [spoiler] I wanna be able to wear crop tops and tight shirts again ;-; [/spoiler]

Exercise your Transverse Abdominis. Search for "Vacuum exercise".

>that jaw, wrists and shoulders

I don't think he will ever pass as a woman

Just stop eating. Forever.

What body type are gay twinks most attracted to?

For non-traps, does this also reduce the waist horizontally? I don't want that any narrower.

Fucking degenerate

i heard a bullet to the head works wonders

The 2nd boy is underweight, I think he said ~17 BMI. Other than that lose weight, do cardio and butt exercises and shave everything. It's not that hard. What you eat is not that important, just don't eat crap (also losing muscle mass could help but is stupid).

Also note that most of these pics are edited to hide any flaws.

go away gaylord

Attached: 1532239863980.png (720x717, 565K)

Anyone have that sauce of the girl with the star tattoo and a paragraph on her chest?

They really aren't edited, it's possible to have a nice body dummy. However they are definitely "strategic" in that angles and body positioning is used to make him appear more feminine - note the arms being pushed back and the slight lean of the body to make his hips appear wider.

just start using hormones already

Meh, the pic in the OP has at least one filter. It's extremely common, even straight up photoshop isn't rare. Trust me I know about "cheat" angles and that's just one part of it (autisticsissy doesn't edit though).

based

>Guise I wanna look like picrelated
>posts flat-ass twink with skinny legs
>vegetarian, 1500kcal, bmi>20
Aight go look up your BMR and cut 500 from that until you reach BMI 16. That's how I achieved skinny-twink-that-attracted-gaymen-and-butchlesbos mode.

>On the other hand
>Trap with T H I C C ass
Squat low bar until you hit a plate, then do that at 5x5 at minimum while showing off your ass. Going heavier might activate your onions or something. Broscience broscience.

Disclaimer: I am straight. I used to be incredibly fat (250+) and after dieting discovered I was attractive to gays and lesbians. I got uglier as I gained weight. BMI went from 14->20+

Weird that he looks exactly the same in his videos if he's using "at least one filter"...

Don't know them but it's very obviously a smoothing filter there.

i would like this too

I keep hearing this is one of the best exercises for traps.

How to achieve thicc ass though ?

Serious request from Jow Forums user, post pics.

where can I see the pic without the blackspot

Remember to use proper workout gear!

Attached: (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=ehXNFI-RksE-stTd)original_326257091.jpg (540x536, 28K)

Most important advice I can give, don't bother with this if you don't have the face for it. Unless you are feminine enough to pull this off you'll just become another internet femboy who only gets praise for his body but makes men puke as soon as you show your face. Not even saying that you have to be ugly for this to be the case, you need a feminine face and you need to be honest with yourself about it.

I bet if they removed the mask covering two thirds of their face they probably have manjaw, and under the concealer probably a load of acne or something. You can't judge from photos like this

Post moar

Attached: tmp_3052615010464054571317262974.jpg (200x156, 13K)

I would recommend that you turn to the rope before you go down this path but if you're really content on doing this, just consume as much onions as possible and do some sort of cardio everyday.

Also do this if you want to develop a decent ass

Attached: 1459357383516.png (875x650, 396K)

>Jow Forums: the thread

gay ass niggas...

Attached: 1529058716697.png (107x199, 25K)

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=en9FpsGcCEFthVFz)original_107136942.jpg (540x720, 51K)

Attached: 1534310962971.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=sVYxZUFGGr6HbCgi)original_180858572.jpg (540x469, 43K)

>Just do HRT
And turn into an Eldritch abomination troon like 90% of the /tranny/ board. HRT is a fucking meme and not some magic pill that will turn any ugly loser into a smoking hot trap with a social life.
Only desperate and unattractive loners fall for this tranny propaganda and it's fucking sad. It's not a coincidence or society's fault that the suicide rate among trannies are still high after transitioning because the grass isn't greener on the other side... it's fucking dead and there's no going back.
You either have an androgynous bone structure and a cute face or you don't. No amount of fuckery or HRT degeneracy is going to change that. Many of these traps aren't even on HRT because they have the thinking capacity to know it'll be over when reaching the age of 25 (aka cuteboy death)... then you'll just start to look like an ugly basedboy if you continue.
If you have the potential and want to be a trap/femboy, have at it and enjoy it while you can. But don't perma-fuck your body and brain with that HRT crap.

Attached: 1527373514579.jpg (640x960, 78K)

Arnt you on tumblr in a MAGA hat or Somthin?

>basedboy
Fucking jewchin turning "onions" into "based"

Attached: 1527376409814.jpg (625x625, 36K)

Man that confused me for a second. I was trying to figure out what kind of weapon he had stuffed in there.

Dumdum.

Attached: 1515166315259.jpg (750x990, 108K)

This is such a dumb meme. I'm a fairly feminine guy who has been doing HRT for 3 years... I would have been a balding old looking man with no hope just like my brother is now, but instead thanks to hormones I'm regularly mistaken for a highschooler. I'm 23 btw, I don't look like a girl but I still blood like a feminine boy . Sure I have little titties but it's worth it. I can always get them removed and I might do so in the future. My face definitely got more feminine over time, no it didn't make me a trap but it's noticeably different, younger, softer skin, etc.

Being a balding old ugly fag isn't superior to being a tranny, even if you are only somewhat cute. I will probably have another decade considering that I've been basically aging in reverse. Testosterone was a mistake.

what HRT are you on specifically?

>expectation

>reality

Cyproterone and sublingual estradiol.

Good.
Never come back.

Attached: 1529116065625.jpg (326x326, 24K)

Actually hrt prevents u from going bald. It's the Ppl who say hrt is a meme that will go bald, not trannies.

Low test

Attached: 1506488842001.gif (450x270, 1.94M)

yeah
nobody will miss you not even those who hate these kind of threads

kys jew nigger

however can hrt cure baldness

i think i would prefer having gyno over being bald

holy fugg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367483/

There is not cure. You cant magically make non existent hair follicles reappear. Hrt just kills test production so it cant convert to dht and nuke your follicles. If you're a smart sissy you'll do hrt in your teens or early 20s

Attached: 1405767538156.jpg (480x640, 72K)

It depends. It is definitely the most effective baldness treatment and sees the highest level of regrowth likelihood and extent bar none. It's completely possible to have near total regrowth. Anyways you will likely see some regrowth. I had a slight widows peak and minor crown thinning starting out and I regained nearly all of it back.

However keep in mind hrt can have other effects as well That most men wouldn't like. For example my testicles and pros have gotten smaller and my erections have gotten less stiff. Didn't bother me since I'm a bottom but it may not be the case for you.

It's entirely possible to regrow follicles. It gets less likely the longer u wait though.

linetrap noooooooooo

Twinks >>> Traps

Attached: 1540745577316.jpg (1930x2411, 580K)

That's what happens when you dont stick to hrt. If you want to live as a woman you can't half ass it

>I would have been a balding old looking man with no hope just like my brother is now, but instead thanks to hormones I'm regularly mistaken for a highschooler.
This is the typical delusional thinking of a HRT tranny. Believing that success is measured by looking like a high-schooler and the amount of cum that gets pumped into you.
It's not uncommon for regular people to still look like a high-schooler in their early twenties. Even I get mistaken for it so it's nothing special. Twinks/twunks exists, in case you didn't know.
Every good thing you said about yourself (who knows if that's just what you believe) is achievable in natural ways without getting gyno tits, erectile dysfunction and a weak body from HRT. Having a healthy diet, good skincare, exercising regularly and not smoking or drinking alcohol goes a long way. HRT can't stop the aging-process and a lot can change in a decade, just look at how females can completely crash by the time they're 30.
So enjoy being a weak frail-boned testlet cum-dumpster... For now. Your hormone-unbalanced body won't give much interest in a few years. The image is what awaits you.

>Fuck over your whole body with estrogen just because of hair
You can just take Finasteride for that if you're predisposed to androgenic alopecia. Without turning into a circus human. Fucking hair isn't everything, anyway.

Attached: 6516.jpg (543x593, 63K)

You're just trying to get me to insult you back so you can get off on it! I'm wise to your game, you reasonably masculine and respectable motherfucker.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Based on my older brother and father's hairloss, I would have looked like /picrelated/ by now. Why is that such a great fate? So I can be stronger? I don't give a shit how strong I am.

And not only does my penis work, I couldn't care less since I'm a complete bottom. You just took a photo of a late transitioner and pretended like they are aging from HRT. It's not true. HRT is the #1 most effective preventative (and often restorative) balding treatment, I'm not going to magically go bald when I have below female level hormones, and my face isn't going to masculinize over time...

Keep shilling your testosterone, it's fucking poison that attacks your hair follicles, fucks up your skin and just generally makes you older over time much quicker.

My solution is much better. Either you pass and present as female or you don't pass and stay male. The only reason that transitioners who don't pass look like abominable freaks is because they present as female when they are clearly not.

Attached: 2b1.jpg (800x860, 472K)

you can prevent titties with SERMS like tamoxifen if you really want

Dumb, dumber, you

Attached: 863_1000.jpg (640x853, 65K)

LONDON?

says the guy who doesn't catch obvious jokes. damn, son

made me chuckle

Attached: 1515312519542.jpg (464x552, 57K)

No, YOU don't know what you're talking about. Doing HRT to prevent hairloss is like using a fucking nuke to take out a single person when you could use a drone strike with something like Finasteride instead.
We have evolved to produce testosterone for a reason. You believe to know better than the evolutionary process by shilling HRT and messing with the body chemistry. Purely for cosmetic reasons and to be a barbie doll. Screw all the important factors of Test, right?
You come to Jow Forums of all places and tell us that testosterone is poison while not caring about fitness. Good logic, we should definitely listen to you.
Testosterone isn't even the cause for hairloss, dihydrotestosterone is. But you don't seem to know the difference. Having low Test could also cause hairloss.
TRT is used for people like middle-aged men with low-test to combat aging and depression because there's a lot more to aging than just skin and hair (shocking news). Something your tranny ideology doesn't consider because biochemistry is fucking advanced.
Ironic how you say I'm shilling testosterone when I haven't told anyone to take anything. Especially considering it's naturally produced in the body and your pharma bitch-pills are not.

Attached: firefighter.jpg (595x842, 174K)

I'm gonna need some more pictures. I'm already diamonds.

I'll nut to this thread later, thanks.

Attached: 1541646784341.jpg (631x720, 40K)

>1500 calories
>tfw struggle to stick to 1800

how long do you twinks expect to keep this body for? what will you do once you hit early 20s

>that hair

Past twink here. It's not like with women where they reach a wall. Men age extremely well. I am 30 and look like I'm 18. Furthermore, you can always just start working out and eating more to get a bigger body if you don't want to be a twink anymore.

24 here, still more than fine. Still only a dozen chest hairs which I can just pluck.

Attached: 1538637494840.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

Gonna need some proof

Awesome pics. Great silhouette. Look thin. Pretty. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got faggot. Wanna see how freakn' feminine, thin, pretty and tight you can get. Thanks for the fap fuel.