Is it dangerous to do a tren / test cycle when obese?

I posted earlier but noone fucking answers and instead bumps brapper threads.

Approx one rep maxes

Bench: 340
Deadlift:525
Squat: 475

5'9" 260, obese

Will someone tell me if I can fucking hurt myself doing 100 Test and 125 Tren EOD due to my obesity. This is my 3rd cycle, my 2nd ended over a year ago and then I got fat.

I want to get lean and jacked again. My goal is to get under 230 in 12 weeks.

I'm taking 10mg Aromasin and 1mg anastrozle EOD to prevent gyno and shit. Zero gyno from first 2 cycles but I'm also fat as fuck now.

Attached: IMG_20181106_214307.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

could have high blood pressure

Here's my disgusting fat body rn

Attached: IMG_20181106_214803~2.jpg (2443x1996, 742K)

At like 235, mid cycle last year.

Attached: 1008170927c_HDR~3.jpg (719x1277, 137K)

tren shreds health markers even if you are in good condition, if you care about your health you won't touch it in general.

Also mid cycle last year

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-215238~2.png (1051x843, 666K)

But will I die?

No point tren is essentially useless, all it does is dehydrate you and thats probably the last thing you want when obese

Just run DNP + trt

alex jones?

It's definitely not healthy, but if you can lose the weight fast, then you'll mitigate much of the damage. But if you're going to remain a fatass, then obviously don't do it. Dallas McCarver was on 10grams of test a week (look it up) and still survived for 4 years as a pro bodybuilder.

Further, fatass powerlifters do tons of gear and they at least survive their cycles.

My biggest concern is just straight up dying. I will regularly check blood pressure and donate blood mid and post cycle.

I honestly just want to get back in the swing of things asap, and even though I'm a fat fuck I never stopped lifting. Did 495 deadlift for quite a few reps the other week.

I honestly only want to do this because I want to get back in the best shape possible asap all while enjoying the sex life and confidence that I've only ever experienced on gear.

No issues still lifting heavy a year off of gear. I just want to lean out a bit.

Gonna do keto / steak and eggs type of diet for as long as I can manage without losing my shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-223824~2.png (1080x1303, 639K)

His autopsy showed tren, marijuana, caffeine, and a fuck ton of test.

Am I wrong in assuming that it was likely the HGH that caused a lot of his body issues?

How do I ensure that my kidneys, liver, and the rest of my body are healthy throughout this cycle.

Jfc his levels at death really were the equivalent of 10G test a week.

Holy shit. I'm sitting here doing 350 and some Tren and worrying about dying. Fuck

The issue is not gear it's diet. you have been on gear and you were bigger sure but still grossly fat. do trt and actually diet this time

>10grams of test a week

S...stop memeing

Attached: very suprised helper.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Ur fine. I was fatter the you and I blasted tren all the way to 1g a week for 10 weeks this summer. Fuck it dude. Get swole nigga

McCarver could have been a hyper responder to exogenous test/have been taking something which lowers SHBG you know
Or I suppose he could have been pinning 3ccs of T400 every day

I ran dnp an got cancer in my thyroid

Kek

Attached: alexjonesxl.png (824x550, 1005K)

Just don’t eat so much you fucking idiot, it’s not rocket science and you don’t need to cycle to do it.
Why bother potentially killing yourselves when you’re just going to look like shit after your cycle because you have literally no self control?

If you are fat your body will turn a lot more test into estrogens. Better start buying some bras user.

>10g of test a week

Attached: 3E4FDAD2-4E4F-4604-8942-7AE384E8495E.jpg (456x456, 31K)

>roiding for this
You are fucking retarded bro, you need to actually learn how to train before you waste your time and money damaging your body for absolutely nothing. get at least a modicum of knowledge on lifting and fix your body naturally first

its dangerous to be obese

How come next to none of you fuck knuckles are telling this guy not to use roids?
Literally what the fuck. You should never use test or roids or any of that shit unless you really do have low test. And if your test is lower than youd like it to be, most of the time it can be fixed with lifestyle changes. This guys a fat fuck, if he wasnt he more than likely would never even consider taking it because his T would be normal. You're all imbeciles.

>cycle

bro you should chill with injecting yourself full of illegal drugs and cut a few dozen pounds of fat

srs, it's not that complex

I know it's fun to be full of sex hormones but why not try not being a fat cunt for once in your damn life

Attached: DcUGBp1WkAIaFFP.jpg (1194x1200, 219K)

>How come next to none of you fuck knuckles are telling this guy not to use roids?
this

nice trips

im this guy btw

brandon?

I don't pretend to know much about roids, but when test is in your body it can "aromatise" which is basically turning into other hormones that have pretty much the reverse effect of test. The more fat you have the more that happens.

So a fat dude on test is more likely to develop gyno, plus high blood pressure, and other fun stuff.

>10mg Aromasin and 1mg Anastrozole.

Why not double that dose and take letrozole aswell?

You need to completely eliminate any oestrogen from your body, you don’t need it as a male! Oestrogen is the enemy. Fuck your joints who needs them? And libido, don’t worry just slap it till your hard.

Seriously tho, have you even done any research into AAS you dumb cunt? Third cycle my ass.

You clearly have no clue about what your doing if you think taking 1mg of Arimidex on such a low dose of test is smart.

Ignoring the fact youre a fucking moron, no, you shouldn’t take tren and test e when your this fat, you already look 2 beats away from a heart attack, the next thing you need is increased test and the symptoms that go along with it.

TL;DR - Yes you’ll hurt yourself because you’re a fucking moron.

Add winny or clen