Hehe, thanks for missing your workout to make it out to my graduation, user... :3

>hehe, thanks for missing your workout to make it out to my graduation, user... :3

Attached: newgrad.png (788x1032, 1.33M)

who the fuck keeps making these threads

Do you ever wonder how this girl graduated and there’s actual drop outs on this board?

why is she wearing that to her graduation? she isnt even pretty jesus where does she get the self entitlement

>sitting there for an hour or two just to watch her walk across the stage to grab a piece of paper
She better be giving you some mad pussy for forcing you to sit there doing nothing

My buddy's girlfriend is a pre-med student. We were helping her with a practice test and jesus tapdancing christ she can't answer a biology question worth a shit. I'm a tradie and he dropped out of community college psych.

Based.

I didn't even go to my own graduation; why would I go to hers?

Attached: 1541264095971.jpg (918x597, 78K)

Yeah well, it’s not like this will ever happen again so I’d better make the most of it while I can.

The fuck I missed my work out. i just went early now where is the beef and chicken for dem gains bitch

Attached: 5487017+_351b11927cec8665001f8416362741a5.jpg (264x191, 11K)

some guy who wants to bring up the fact that she has a black bf
remember to report threads like this

I honestly would

>Wisconsin
>Nose Ring
>Carpeted living room
>Can't stand still for a picture
>Only like 8 people show up
No thanks girly
No thanks

COPE

I never went to Uni.

Seeing pics like these make me realize it was a much better decision. Most of those people coming out of Uni my age are almost retarted with no life skills at all.

Reporting hasn't been working for me with clover for like a month.

Imagine being such a spoiled and entitled cunt that you would GO to a silly event meant for egos and then also throw a fucking party for it. I guess that's the state of America these days.

A few decades ago a university/college graduation might have had some importance, but these days it's silly. And high school graduation isn't even worth the thought. I didn't go to the graduation ceremony and I sure as fuck didn't throw any dumbass parties over it.

I bet they could spell retarded right though

About what? Looks like a run of the mill college chick?
I feel like most cope-posters just rush to defend any average looking chick that people say they wouldn't pursue.
Not everyone here has to trawl for 6/10s

>>Carpeted living room
this is only a negative if the house is 'open plan'
fucking disgusting desu

She’ll get into med school too because she’s a woman. I wonder when the breaking point is going to be for young men? How much longer can we be denied careers in favor of women and minorities?

College has a los of politics, some teachers will help you out if they like you. Also not being a lazy irresponsible fuck helps during college, which is a common trait among channers.

>father told me I’d never amount to anything
>struggled and eventually went to elite college
>graduated and didn’t invite him or my mother
>walked on stage by myself drinking in the soothing satisfaction of my own accomplishments
>only one roastie friend of mine clapped for me, she was a good friend though
>still make my father feel bad about not attending my graduation

Feels good to spite others

Attached: 0A931F60-0B26-4E68-85BF-BB8FC2809891.png (1100x644, 89K)

>Implying
If you're too retarded to get in, then that's that. Stop blaming le whammans on you being a NEET.

What do you rn for a living? Asking to know if I should regret existence

>Didn't invite him
>Make him feel bad about not coming
Look user, I don't know your situation but this is a fag move.

no she wont. Adcoms look at numbers to weed out applicants. If your stats aren't great, they aren't even going to consider even just looking at your name

Kek keep living in fantasy world dude. Admissions are stacked against white men. Especially in undergrad

No problem, now whip out those titties

Sometimes this is the case, sometimes decent candidates get passed over by quotas.
Sometimes it's a dipshit blaming the school, sometimes it's justified.

Fuck him id do it again. We’re on better terms now but I’ve made it abundantly clear that i hated him. Also he and my mother wanted to come and i know they feel guilty for missing it. Fuck them especially after how they treated me.

None of us are white. But besides that, my goal is passive income, not a career. Have fun working.

How are you going to get a critical mass of capital to live off of passive income?

At the end of the day that's your business, I don't know the whole situation as I said.
Glad you're on better terms.

The ratio is easily 60:40 in terms of unqualified/"oppressed class" vs. qualified, regardless of race.

>clapping
At mine the crowd wasn't allowed to clap. Dunno if its better that way though.

By having a business and making myself obsolete, but still owning it?

I haven't graduated college yet but during highschool we had like 3 black kids and one was turning 21 and was about to be kicked out.
He finally graduated a month before his birthday and like 30 or 40 niggers were just whooping and hollering and blasting an airhorn while he walked the stage.
It was annoying but heartwarming.
Plus it was just HS so no one gave a shit.

Based

Admissions are only stacked against men in undergrad, and it doesnt matter where you go for that. You can go to a shit school that has a 90% acceptance rate and be fine. Med school has a terrible acceptance rate overall and it's not really stacked against men. Things like vet school actually favor men. The gender shit is not a very valid thing desu

Unbased schadenfreude poster

You should forgive your father user.
He was probably trying to encourage you, just in a non-emotionally supportive manner.
Sooner than you realize he'll be gone, and you will have to live with that.

Agreed.
And what are mods up to?
I see worthwhile (imo) threads get pruned or deleted with semi-regularity.
This is obviously a BS post, with no true redeeming Jow Forums value.

I have and we have worked out our problems. I just wanted to hurt him for all of the times he hurt me. Now we’re even and have moved onto a good relationship.

>retarted

Regardless, I support the decision to avoid uni, since it's not for everyone. Ultimately, education is only worth what you put into it. I just got my bachelor's last year after having dropped out for four-and-a-half years before going back to school, and it was 100% worth it. Just having the degree automatically gives you the benefit of the doubt--no matter what the program is--and getting interviews is easy as shit as a result.

Ahahahahahahahhahahah
I had around 100 people coming to my graduation

I think your father motivated you perhaps unintentionally. Would you have still accomplished what you have without having that fire lit under you?