What would you say it's my bodyfat percentage? I'm 6ft 76kg

What would you say it's my bodyfat percentage? I'm 6ft 76kg

At this point should I cut or bulk? I know I dont have much muscle mass yet, but I'm a bit confused about how much should I bulk and when to stop and start cutting or if it's better to try to lower fat first and then bulk

Thank you

PS: sorry about having to show my pubes

Attached: 2018-10-29T23:02:35.375~01.jpg (2226x2909, 1.54M)

A side pic for reference

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-043541~01.png (1046x1499, 1.09M)

Need to see your glutes for an accurate estimate

With that shitty frame what you should cut are your wrists

How is it shitty?
Why don't you post your own body so we can se how a genetically gifted individual looks?

fuck off you faggot

are you just trawling threads trying to get fresh glute pics for your fucked up faggot fantasies?

Your postures kinda shit so I can't be certain, but I'd say 18% with literally no muscles

>silence

okay

Thank you user, what posture is better for that?

Ive been going to the gym five days a week for a few months now, i gained like 7 kg since I started, but lot of work to do still , specially nutrition-wise...

Hips too wide, fat storage around belly area = fucked

Post picture of your body, I'm not gonna judge how dyel you area. I just don't think that his hips are too wide.

Don't curve your back like that in the side shot, it makes your belly look huge. Stand with a firm back, shoulders down, looking directly to the side, as you would normally stand. Eat enough protein and you'll start gaining muscle, ideally 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight

Thank you user, so knowing that I have zero muscle the way to go is bulk I guess right? And then cut after half year or training or so?

Cut after 1 and a half year. As a newbie you'll gain 3-5lbs of muscle in a year for first two years. After 5-8 years you'll start noticing results.

Cool, I will take that time to actually learn how to do things properly. I just wanted to know if the general rule with a body like mine was to cut some fast first

Did you seriously believe him? Even a genetic trash can gain more than 5 pounds of muscle mass in first year.

i was talking to HIM

What I took for him is that I have to bulk for a year, and that seemed reasonable to me

Nah, that's BS. Cut until you are 10% bf, then bulk until you hit 15%. It will allow you look good all year once you have muscle

Your nips make me hungry for some pepperonies

well, now im confused again, cutting to 10 %?

thanks my mild gyno

penis

>cutting to 10%?
Whats to be confused about? Once you hit 18-20%, you start looking chubby. If you want to look good all the time you should limit yourself to 15%

im confused because it looks excessive and it's literally the opposite of what the other guy said, if im at 18% bodyfat with zero muscle, going to a 10% bodyfat will make me look really really skinny, and whats the point if then i have to bulk to 15%?

not trying to argue because i literally have no idea about it , just curious about the theory behind that

Just lift user.

Once you can bench your body weight 3x8, squat at least 150% of your body weight 3x8, OHP 80% body weight 3x8, then start mild cutting down to 15% and keep getting gains.

Don’t worry about cutting yet. You need muscle.

GOMAD + SS for at least three months.

Don’t worry about anything other than that.

You'll look really really skinny, but that's miles better than looking fat. 10% bodyfat with muscle is noticeabley shredder, while between 12-16% you'll muscular but not defined. Once you cross that threshold you'll start looking like you have noticeable fat in your body, like you do now. Ideally you'll always want to look like you have no noticeable fat, but to bulk probably you need to add some. So staying at max 15% will allow you look to good throughout your lifting journey

Guessing 14% bf, ish.

Bulk a bit.

Shave your pubes.

user dont listen to these fags. Bulk and do PPL for 6 months. Cut and repeat. Lift heavy and lots of food. Thank me later.