Do people genuinely shower at the gym?

Do people genuinely shower at the gym?

Attached: F139D0B6-B006-49B6-85A7-A954F687DDD3.jpg (750x585, 181K)

The only excuse is if you have to go before work. Otherwise that shit's retarded.

Attached: 1537320241850.gif (300x300, 75K)

No, we're all just faking it. I'm actually standing behind the water and soaping my shape on a a glass panel

keakddddddddddd

It's really comfy to shower away from home.

I used to shower at the gym because the apartment I was subletting for the summer had a really crappy low-flow hippie showerhead and the shower itself was pretty small and uncomfortable.

I'll still shower at the gym if I have something to do immediately after that involves interacting with people in some way but those are rare occurrences.

this.
I always where flip flops and bring my own soap for obvious reasons

Yea why the fuck wouldn't I itd take 30 minutes of me sitting in my sweat to do it at home

checked and
\thread

I go to an Equinox and am executive level so it's really nice.

>Have personal dedicated locker
>Put dirty gym clothes in bag and throw in bin, returned cleaned and folded to locker
>Tons of showers, very clean
>Big fluffy towels provided
>Grapefruit body wash and coconut conditioner
>Provided combs and gel so you leave looking fly

I get if you're a pleb and your gym has a shower that's basically a glorified toilet and you have to haul a wet towel, extra clothes, shampoo etc in and out every day that it's not so attractive.

Sometimes. But I always go home immediately after a workout anyways, I live less than 5 minutes away. If the place is wall to wall slammed with naked old men that take forever to get out of the way, or I have a reason to rush, I just pass on it and shower at home. I wipe my sweat off before leaving, at the very least.

Have you never been inside a gym before?

I shower twice per week, workout 6 times a week. Who tf showered daily?

I haven't showered in 3 years.
Ask me anything

They're not doing it to get clean. It's to establish dominance through discomfort. I like to start undressing once 5 feet before the doorway and I will do a little skip walk so my junk kinda hangs and fwoops around. The goal is usually to take the dominance away from the old men who are already naked and have people want to look at you to size you up, but its then your priority to give them the "Be gay, I dare you mother fucker" look with a side smirk. Getting clean is usually the last thing on a Chad's mind whenshowering in the gym.

What happens to the guys with the small dicks in the locker room? I'm asking for a friend.

Kek

They get raped

What do you do instead? Do you smell?

he bathes

samefag

The grocery store I use is on the way from the gym to my home. If I need to go to the store I use the gym showers. If not I shower at home.

Attached: samefag.png (395x192, 13K)

how did you know?

Attached: me.png (370x160, 15K)

what the fuck?

I actually used to workout with a guy who would dry himself off in the doorway to the showers so that anybody who wanted to get in our out of the shower would have to walk past him.

The guy thought everybody liked him, but anybody I even mention his name to start to cringe at how awful he is.

Met my stepdad in the locker room when I was with that guy once and he mentioned when I got home that he thought it was a bit weird how he did that.

no but they ironically shower all the time

yes, i shower. because they cut my water at home