Itt the reasons you stopped going to the public gym

I'll start
>faggot who wears basketball shorts
>boomer who paces between sets
If you do this, go kill yourself you worthless trash.

Attached: soyboy13.jpg (708x406, 26K)

Terrible bait kill yourself

>skinny fat boomer detected
You're the reason people cannot workout

And you're the reason why this board has gone to shit

I do both of these things

>23 year old boomer

>>faggot who wears basketball shorts
lol work your legs a little sometime and you wont be so scared to wear the patricians pantaloons, faggot

>lol work your legs a little sometime and you wont be so scared to wear the patricians pantaloons, faggot

Attached: 1537867446403m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

What's the official power ranking for men's pants at the gym?

>that guy that's always smiling and flirting with the receptionist who congratulates you on your 115 bench then goes and deadlifts 5 plate
>his gymbro who lifts half of what he does but is 6'2 and handsome
>tfw they always encourage you and offer you advice in a friendly way
F-fuck...

> guy dancing between sets and shadow boxing

I live in Mountain View. The place where Google is.

>techies who deadlift with the kettlebell
>techies who think they don't have to rerack weights
>techies who make a scene by having such shitting lower back position
>techies who always wear Brooks Adrenaline to squat
>techies who interpret, "do you need help reracking your weights?" as an actual invitation for help and not calling attention to their degeneracy
>techies who try to tell me how to bench and the physics behind why it's correct
>techies who do pump up chants before they clean 0.25pl8
>techies who invite their techie friends and "teach" them to squat
>techies who unroll a bunch of paper towels to work out with instead of getting a fucking towel or just sweating balls
>techies who are too goddamn autistic to realize that literally no one has ever done the exercise that way

I hate techies.

I'll never understand the mentality behind not reracking weights. I'd hate to see those people's houses.

>That boomer who warms up with the bar
>The horses hoof who stares at his phone between sets

same and also 23

>faggot ACTUALLY wipes down the weights after he's done
>other guy gets mad when I start unracking his bar while he's squatting

I had a kid take a plate off the bar I was using recently. I lifted it and it was 5kg lighter on one side. I don't know if the little cunt was retarded or being disrespectful. I'm white but the gym I go to is majority Lebanese so I stand out.

I like full body workouts that are actually activities. Isolating muscle groups becomes boring and doesn't make my body feel as good as running/boxing/kayaking/etc

I don't pace but i for sure walk around a lot between sets

Attached: 1535119436295.jpg (200x200, 13K)

I mean the mentality is pretty easy to understand. Just walk away from your 200 pound barbell you just deadlifted. Next time you’re there it’s cleaned up by someone else.

These animals just weren’t raised right. I’m a DYEL and I have a lot of fun calling out the big roidheads on their shit.

As they’re walking away I call out
“You done with that?”. When they say yeah I ask them “why they aren’t reracking the weight then?”.

The walk of shame back followed by a oh yeah I forgot is the best. What else are they gonna do, there’s literally no argument to be made for leaving your shit there.

I bought my own equipment. Why waste money on membership fees when you can buy the weights instead.

no one cares that you have an ugly body, user.

I love drinking those, one every couple of days leads to a good night, I know 40s are for blacks but they're too good

Home gym master race. Saves both money and time.

They're trying to initiate you into the chadhood, user. Give in and leave humanity behind

I can see the pros of having home gym but the gym motivates me to become bigger and stronger plus I enjoy looking at braps

>roidheads
you dont go to the gym.

Ask me to rerack my weights and il literally kill you onion boy