en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid

Also, include:
>e-stats
>age
>time wasted lifting natty
>height
>weight
>BF%
>Amount of time you've been on gear without coming off, cruising or getting any form of bloodwork done
>Penis Girth
>Penis Length
>Testicular volume (on/off)

Oral only cycles are great way to cope with your fear of needles.

SARMs and prohormones are generally a waste of time.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (this isn't up for debate, you will be banned)

Previous ->

Attached: dy.png (245x441, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RwY7Z0iW
youtu.be/zACw_GGhSS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reeeee. Every time I get a flu shot in my delt it hurts almost immediately yet I could pin tren every day and be fine.

Attached: 608F8CB9-5E8B-4CD8-B83E-A2B8F644560D.jpg (856x972, 131K)

Hopefully this is the thread where mong adds bleach to his protein shakes.

Attached: 0D57D73E-5ADC-4B17-8B28-400CB482B019.jpg (825x464, 203K)

Hopefully thos is the thread where i get permission to take steroids from people who take them but look like they dont

None of us even fucking lift here

Anybody have the pastebin for girls wanting to take AAS? Can't seem to find it.

Im. An Experienced lifter looking to give 19 yo zoomers advice about how to take illicit drugs on a forum dedicated fo improving your health

pastebin.com/RwY7Z0iW

everytime i take the tren i get some feels for a girl
tfw tren is giving me feels for a highschooler

Attached: 39016322_262035467765567_9080332252755263488_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.52M)

Ty pham.

Attached: 1466893332015.jpg (519x422, 20K)

186cm, 180, 15% BF
Should I start pinning bros?
1/2/3/3

If you want to sure
You're almost certainly fatter than 15% BF though as an fyi

had an old friend, pretty jacked, i figured he was roiding. recently told me he stopped taking lifting seriously and is now pretty small. more recently discovered he's balding, missing the top of his hair.
makes you think.

how old are you?
jk yolo haha

Attached: uuUUyht.jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

28 y/o boomer
Probably right, I used shitty Chinese calipers.

Are estrogen blockers gonna keep the gyno away?

Tren is the cure for tfw no gf for me man
I swear I'm so goddamn clingy Natty and test makes it worse (even if e2 is dialed, WAAAAY worse if it's high)

hey /fraud/ers, I figure I'd ask here cause y'all would know. there's this progress pic, 4 years of ostensibly natty lifting. Some people claim this is impossible without roids, to which I say, wtf if THIS is not possible in 4 years, why even lift.

pic related, before. imgur album "after"
imgur dot com slash a slash GDBXEvg

the vascularity on the quads is def suspicious, but still...this doesn't seem like 4 years progress with roids to me?

Attached: bef.jpg (690x476, 47K)

If you dose it right, sure

No one is going to try and figure out what your imgur album is supposed to be. Post the pic

it's an album, here's probably the best full body view

4 years

Attached: af.jpg (762x1146, 58K)

That should be achievable natty in a year. Looks shit

Good for you faggot

And it will make you dick smaller if that was even possible

Fucking christ how insecure can someone be. Who the fuck cares what he takes or didn't take to achieve it. You just what to hear from us(while THERE ARE SO MANY FACTORS INVOLVED, like; genetics etc) that he takes something so you feel better about your own shit-tier process. Why do you fags care so much about what other people take and or do, fucking use that energy to create something worth looking at yourself

Why are you getting multiple flu shots

High blood pressure dumb faggot from last thread. here's my list of changes to avoid death and stay juicy:

No salt/sodium added to food
Take coq 10
Eat lots of beetroot
No caffeine
Take actual bp meds: lisinopril @ 10-20mg ed, may frontload first couple days when it arrived in a week or so

Attached: dispenser.jpg (540x536, 37K)

Also add cardio and some people also swear by blood donation.

How bad are peoples BP?
The only things that screws with my bp is EQ and AI's

medfag here, your body makes approx. 40ml blood per day so if you donate one unit (~450ml), you have 11 days of decreased intravascular volume unless you're shooting up .45% saline for fun. take some aspirin too, don't stroke out, good luck.

127/80 on adrol and test with a buttload of cardio. I keep sodium damn high tho

Bit elevated during blasts, perfect during cruises.

blast; around 140-70
cruise around 122-60

But i donate each 2 months (500ml). Isn't that enough? Can;t donate more than that

Yeah I'm on EQ so probably explains it

Can you donate if you're running tane? I'm running a super low dose for acne maintenance but still

No fina, duta and tane are a no go. 2 months after your last dose of tane you can donate again.

Fuck, bummer. I'm too much of a pussy to try and self drain

Attached: hyde.jpg (720x717, 29K)

Donate and then phone to tell them youre ill
they should dispose of it

I tried it once with my gf, but it's really shitty to get 500ml out. You need special kind of materials like vacuum containers, big fucking needles etc. If you just cut yourself there is no way in hell you can get 500 ml out, it wille eventually stop bleeding

That's also the reason why i don't take tane or those other shit that aren't allowed. I rather have some slight acne than too high rbc and risk to get a fucking stroke

That’s fine, I’ve personally never encountered a patient with a crazy high PT/INR (clotting factor) who I can tell is obviously on gear.

The rule of thumb here is you can only donate twice a month, you could always lie and go to a different location if you’re desperate.

Last time i checked bloods after one donation and it was in range.

How long does it even take it until it becomes dangerous? Or does that depend on how much you take? That's not possible since you're registered in their system which is countrywide.

if you're worried just get your bloods done and order your clotting shit this time before you go cutting bleeding yourself like a medieval doctor lmaoooooo nigga i thought you roided

I thought you was a doctor fucking nigger. How long can you survive with elevated RBC, that is my question.

why are you allowed to run 100mg of dbol a day but people go apeshit when you run two orals in one cycle?

will start sdrol soon 3 weeks after a finishing a 30mg/day dbol-test cycle

lmao 100mg dbol day is a meme

youtu.be/zACw_GGhSS8

Wtf guys are you telling me I have to go through all of this just to get that body?

Shooting up in front of the gym, injecting into chest and biceps?

I thought glutes, quads and delts is all you need, injecting 2 times a week is all you need.

I'm shocked desu.

At work, cliffs on vidya?

alright rate my cycle thus far and as it will be continued:

1-20 to 25 test e 500mg
2-6 dbol 30mg a day
7-11/now: messing around with unknown substance (marketed as tren), thrown in bin after ER visit and told bad liver values
sdrol 3-4 weeks 20mg a day
adex as needed
4 beers eod

100mg sheesh lol I'm on 50mg pharma and that's more than enough. My 3rd time with dbol too and I've been on b&c for years. 100mg is asking for problems.

Bostin Loyd is well known for using really high doses and many compounds to get a not-so-great physique.

>Bad liver values
>Unknown item
>Sdrol & Dbol
>4 beers

RIP in peace your liver

This. There is no need to stack 2 strong orals like that. If you aren't getting satusfactory results from dbol or sdrol alone, I would seriously question the quality of the gear.

liver values were probably caused by the chronic alcoholism prior to picking up lifting again. 3 weeks is nothing.

nope, dbol and test was from a trusted source (thousands of feedback, 5 stars). Got all the effects from dbol but just test e is really boring

My rating is retarded/10

>Wtf guys are you telling me I have to go through all of this just to get that body?
how about you watch the fucking video and listen to him you fucking mouthbreather. That might answer your question

Hopefully this is the thread where you and that other faggot master end up getting permabanned.
Kys you worthless subhuman shitstain

Yes

Lmfaooo @ that terrible core condition and softness.

I almost forgot about the delusion “lifetime nattys” have about what a good physique looks like.

Lol, mine was at 159/79 when I walked into the doctors the other day. After 10 minutes of chilling, it was at 122/70. Pretty sure the nurse had a stroke when she saw my numbers at first. Might take some superdrol before I go next time just for the lulz

Using sdrol and dbol in same cycle? Have fun with that.

Superdrol absolutely destroys lipids. Idk why these faggots want to run pre contest shit to try and look half decent for a few weeks.

ESTP.... nudes please. I beg you.

My average body temp is above average on frauds which is something my gf is concerned about because we end up as a sweaty mess when cuddling.
She has also noticed I have really big thyroid glands and yesterday listed all the side effects of thyroid hormones. Two are higher body temp and metabolism. Has frauding increased their size?

Google Jason Blaha and after-wards read the first post of this thread

Heart rate can affect systolic pressure if i recall.

Who cares what she thinks

ok lads, after 2 years im going on pct.

mostly because my dick just isnt that effective anymore, i can still get it done but sensations suck (also im in the UK and in therapy, so i can easily get guvment TRT just by showing up during pct, no more UGL shit, also free bloodwork).

is it a bad idea? i really want my dick working but i dont wana pay 300+ for multiple blood tests n shit when i can probably rest my receptors and go to the dr while im down.

Also even on 200mg test a week my libido isnt as good as baseline, or 500, or more, or whatever AI combination i use so thats that.

Attached: breyers.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

cruising is messing with your libido?

my libido is fucked no matter what.

im going either permanently off and seeing, if no improvement TRT, i just dont know lads.

sex/bjs are so easy now but id rather just do it on my own..

What’s your cruise dose?

mutants don't care about libido, C'MON!

Attached: 1392566024346.jpg (283x281, 12K)

250 test and a superdrol.

no matter what combination of AI/caber/vitamin b6 i do it just aint doin the job.

How old are you? Maybe superdrol turned you gay? You might think that im joking but i had "similar" experience where i tought that i lost my libido until i saw this blonde bimbo with fake tits and lips and my dick went full erect. Steroids gave me bimbo fetish.

WHY are you running superdrol while you cruise? Superdrol basically makes the water in your body go to the right places and gains are mostly temporary, besides the absolute FUCKING it does to your lipids.

Also why cruise on 250 test? I always cruise under 200mg per week and didn’t have any issues.

im 30.

metabolism/anabolic boost without fucking my test/estrogen.

i have innards made out of steel, I can give munzer a run for his money.

> innards made of steel
> fucked libido

Here’s a quick lesson for you. Superdrol doesn’t aromatize, so it shuts down your test pretty hard along with the damage it does to your liver. Are you taking liver support with this? Are you taking PROSTATE support? How long have you been running an oral alongside TRT?

It shuts down your natural test - which you already take test with it so that’s not a concern. It’s extremely hard on your body though.

The risks to benefit ratio isn’t there unless you’re competing

>Superdrol doesn’t aromatize, so it shuts down your test pretty hard
What did he mean by this?

HE WILL NEVER MEKE IT

All the hard work was for nothing, all weight is there again

Attached: 28cec2e7-bea4-487e-b0d6-25af4a2f2faa.jpg (1024x768, 41K)

I meant “and it shuts down”

>gains are mostly temporary
Yeah, if you take SD alone. If you take it to kickstart your blast you basically just solidify all the sdrol gains.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

It’s most water gains faggot. Also the guy is taking superdrol while cruising. For how long? Who knows. There aren’t any other benefits than what it does to your body aesthetically and maybe a few lbs here and there.

sdrol vs. adrol for keepable gains? Gonna be ran with a gram of test and 500mg tren.

Attached: 1541470343036.jpg (1242x1488, 926K)

>test didn't give me a luscious beard
>HCG didn't give me a luscious beard
>tren didn't give me a luscious beard
What will?

Monoxidil + masteron

Good genes

Adrol all day

I'd eat her farts

>Less estrogen
>Makes your dick smaller
HOW

Absolutely no boners.
Like negative erections and blood flowing away from your dick and into your muscles = smaller dick.

New blood work on the way and should be ready today or tomorrow
The gear is fake and I know it or my depression has gotten so bad the gear doesn't help anymore

Attached: download (1).jpg (173x163, 6K)

He is a lazy fat cunt, discipline your cat man.

Suicide cut after this blast and then a little cruise, so early 2019
Im thinking test (300?) + a teency bit of tren (150?)
circa 2lb loss a week.
I have no problems running more AAS
Give me your shitty feedback boyos, cheers xoxoxoxoxoxo

I would do the same thing if I had a pet. Make that thing fat as fuck to make myself feel better kek.

Might have a bit of a sociopathic mentality.

Give me one reason to not IM hcg

>sterioids help with depression
i have bad news for you buddy

I put him on a diet and he lost 1.5kg, but he is now eating the food from the little one

They friends, they share penis and also food

Makes no sense, i don't want him dead he look way too good to die. If it was ugly i wouldn't care

Attached: f12b7f3c-a1d6-47db-b917-557da279eb6c.jpg (1600x1200, 244K)

>they share penis
wat

Fat homo cats!

Cats are so chill compared to dogs. I’ve been looking at pit mixes but a cat seems like much less maintenance

Btw, talked to my doctor yesterday about Keto 2% and getting on a prescription.

His response was:
“You don’t look like you are losing any hair and it shouldn’t be a problem at age 25 for most men”

KEEP IN MIND THIS DOCTOR IS A FUCKING BALDCELL HANGING ON TO EVERY LITTLE PUBE LOOKING HAIR HE CAN. MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU.

I swear most US doctors are half retarded when it comes to anything that is not in their fucking medical school books. I need to move to Europe or something.

Attached: 2664D551-D1EB-4B5F-B225-77FEFA1B6D89.png (300x360, 122K)

Can you buy online from Europe and have it shipped over? Not sure what the law would be on shampoo

I actually grabbed keto 1% and the caffeine shampoo you recommended. The keto 1% changed the thickness almost immediately. I’m using it every 3 days now along with PSO and Saw every day.

I can try to order from a European site.

It did in the beginning
Going from low test to healthy levels did help

Try eBay.co.uk. I just had a quick look and they have it there, just not sure about shipping

You talking about pic related?
In Germany you just order that shit without prescription..

We can't even buy melatonin in doses above 0.25mg tabs, so that fucking sucks.

Attached: 02837759_400x400.jpg (159x400, 14K)

Yeah, in the US you need a prescription for 2%.

Really? That sucks you can get them in 10mg tabs in the US

I’ll have to check it out. Is there a huge difference between 1 and 2%

What if you use the 1% twice as often???

Hey can someone give me some advice?
MasT yell some sense into me senpai.

I'm trying to see about military and I'm gonna go talk to a recruiter soon. Right now I'm about 200 lbs, 170 LBM, on blast currently. I'm definitely not joining until I go on PCT which is god knows when, but what I'm thinking is I get to about 220, then that way when I go on PCT I'll be relatively "normal" in terms of mass.
Versus if I cut now, I'll look like the DYEL kid in Auschwitz.

If anyone has any idea what to do about joining the USAF let me know. I've tried joining back in high school but decided not to in pursuit of a career but jesus fuck this whole "go to school so you can work until you die" is getting to me.

My cycle currently is blasting 500mg, currently on week 11/18.
Gonna take some dbol at 25mg for a week and see from there at around week 13/18.

IF and only IF I go on PCT I'm going to grab HCG, clomid, Nolva.

1,000 IU HCG for two weeks EoD.
100/60/40/40 Clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva

Am I doing this right.

Attached: fuck.jpg (587x645, 55K)