This really cute girl i know told me she thought i looked better when i was skinny...

This really cute girl i know told me she thought i looked better when i was skinny, as I've put on some size recently and have been slaving away trying to make it brahs. I don't lift for women, but this has literally killed me inside. Do i just completely forget about it, or should i ask her why she thinks that? I've been screaming internally for two days

Attached: 1539824483809.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Forget about it. Some girls don't like muscles. It's up to you to decide whether they matter enough.

If she cared enough to tell you, she'll probably clarify if you ask her. That or she'll say something vague and passive. hope it's the first.

She knows you're becoming better than her and wants to drag you down so she can elevate her own level.

She knows if you're no longer a skinny DYEL there's less chance of her being able to manipulate you

She's only saying that because she doesn't want you to look so good that you're out of her league. I 1000% guarentee she doesn't whole heartedly think you looked better thinner.

That bitch is lying keep going

Attached: 1541542282316.jpg (948x669, 165K)

That's what i was afraid of boys. Thanks for the reassurance. Just gonna say fuck it and move on with my life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

this

wether she said it subconsciously or not

>still thinks women tell the truth
you have a lot to learn, little buddy

stop listening to women ffs

affirming the other anons: it's just a shit test. disregard thots, acquire gains

Attached: 1469678288487.png (640x589, 621K)

Some girls don't like muscles, but at the end of the day I highly doubt just because you got a little bulkier she'd think you were suddenly unfuckable.

You only have to meet a girl's minimum requirements looks wise to have her see you as an option. So my guess is, she is telling you that to see how you take it. In other words, she's shit testing your confidence and looking to get a reaction out of you. If you don't even mention it and act like you don't give a fuck, it'll raise her interest. If you ask her about it it'll show that you have a high stake in what she thinks, and she'll probably stop thinking of you beyond that.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that if you don't give her the reaction she is looking for you'll be fucking her by the end of the day. I'm just saying that when a girl tests you and you pass, it gradually raises her interest in you.

gainz goblin

She just to make sure that you are still within her grasp. You are slowly making it and she can't handle that someone (former orbiter?) is slowmly becoming out of reach for her so she does what bitches do best and throw a little comment in. You might stop and become within her grasp again if she is lucky mate.

It's literally impossible that you look worse with some muscle. She just can't get used to seeing you differently. I also believe it's some sort of insecurity on her part. Like she was happy to keep you at arms length and reject you before, because other girls weren't threatening her. Now that you're hot shit, she's putting you down. Sour grapes af.

Christ man you know fuck all about women. She's literally just testing OP to see if he's insecure enough to let her retarded comment bother him. And if he fucks up this early she'll for sure lose interest, she isn't invested at all in him yet.

>I thought you looked better when I was skinny, too

did you get fat and bloated or something lol?

Did you dreamer bulk?

Be honest with yourself? Half of the normies who “put on some muscle” literally just got fatter. Are you actually muscular or did you bulk? Girls like lean dudes. Lean dudes with more muscle looks good but bloated dudes with more muscle is always worse than lean and skinny.

This.

She has chosen her side. Destroy her OP. Show no mercy in your retaliation.

"Put on some size" aka you got fat

Post body pic

Depends their BBC/wtbc selection is pretty good.

shes coping you retard
No women will ever turn down a good amount of muscle for skinny guys.

>listening to what women say

Women are stupid as fuck for the most part and don't even know what the want 90% of the time.

???

Kek, this if you want a rise out of her

you looked better when you were skinny because you had no sex appeal
now she can't pretend you're not a man

Lol @ the cope itt without having seen ops pics

Unironically this. The reason people say nerds/fatasses/DYELs look better than chads is because they actually have a chance with the former. If they had a choice between banging chads or DYELs, they would choose chad every time

Why would you care what one "cute girl" thinks?
Why would you care what anyone thinks?

One person, that you can see yourself having sex and fantasies a future with, does not and will never have the power to control you or what you do with your mind, body and soul.

At the end of the day, when you stand in front of the sink and look at yourself in the mirror. It's YOU and you alone who will look back at you.

You are the one person on this planet that possess the power to control yourself, do not let others influence you enough to make you control yourself in another way than what you know is what is best for you.

Do you like seeing yourself in the mirror? Do you like the improvements you have made in the areas you've put in hours to make them? If the answer's yes, good.
Strive towards that feeling
Burn for that feeling
Wake up in the morning knowing that you have the mindset, dedication, motivation and enough brain capacity to know that what you do each day to better yourself pays off in the long run, and having that feeling that it's nice is just you understanding that good things are meant to feel good.

Don't let anyone take that away from you and don't beat yourself down, ever.

She's just trying to bring you down bro. Don't pay any attention to what she says. You are now out of her league and she doesn't like that, even if she doesn't have any real interest in you.