Reminder to all manlets, if you ever feel you're never going to make it, look at Tyler1

Reminder to all manlets, if you ever feel you're never going to make it, look at Tyler1.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-06-21-07-33.png (1439x1438, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/riotswimbananas/
youtu.be/zL8HN2G6fIM
youtube.com/watch?v=c3AQ098EUzQ
twitter.com/macawcaw123/status/1038813910147579904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least he shoulder mogs and upperbody mogs her ( I think)

neck mogging is literally the only mog that matters. its scientific fact you cant argue with it

fuck you're right

who is that beautiful big woman?

tyler1

muh

dude stop helping them. Manlets are easily disgruntled and telling them to be fit will make them even more ferocious.

Attached: 1541002246597.gif (200x360, 3.96M)

I don't think he's trying to fuck her desu

Will shoulder stretching allow me to avoid that arm pose? Even when I get mega strong

>makes millions playing vidya
>has giantess goddess to have sex with him in the amazon position and work-in arms together at the gym

I'd give up a few inches for this life

Attached: 1541444735830-fit.png (796x588, 96K)

instagram.com/riotswimbananas/

I'm warming up to her but still, that fucking face

Tyler1 would absolutely make you his bitch on a fight

>t. homunculus
youtu.be/zL8HN2G6fIM

How doe this work? How can someone who clearly lifts ok-ish amounts get toppled by some random fatass? Is it because he has lmaonolegs?

the guy is a boulder senpai
big weight on hips gives you better leverage as well as being over 300lbs

If we assume that he weighs 350 or something like that, that's not even that much. Tyler should be able to push that off still? It is very unsettling to see some random fatass overpower some guy who is visibly fit.

Attached: as.png (1587x1600, 1.78M)

lmao how tall is he? 5'11? looks short as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=c3AQ098EUzQ

Well 350lbs is a lot if you assume Tylers kinda like 190lbs.
Also the fat guy is taller than him

AHAHAHAHAHA
MANLETS BTFO
When you are pushing against something that is heavier than you chances are you are just gonna push yourself away.

How tall is the one on the left minus heels?

uuuh, guys

Attached: 1514267425840.png (1111x619, 1.01M)

Yes but he benches lke 3pl8.

Not if your foot game is spot on, which is how you push a prowler heavier than you.

>Yes but he benches lke 3pl8.
So? The fat fuck can just push more since he just needs to lean towards the short guy

>foot game
Won't magically increase your friction. At most the shoes you wear will make a bigger difference.

Her face is the least attractive thing about her

This is what I am saying; if the fat bastard just leans on him and applies a force of say 300 lbs, Tyler should still be able to push that off.

It is pretty easy to move something heavier than yourself user; your feet is specially designed to plant your body on the ground, that's not how it works. Pitbulls can pull like thousands of pounds.

>Not if your foot game is spot on, which is how you push a prowler heavier than you.

but there's a limit to how much you can push, and if the other person is nearly as good as you but much heavier you don't stand a chance.

>pitbulls can pull like thousands of pounds
must be why humans are able to lift them up and throw'em to the concrete face first

I have trouble believing the fatass benches 300.

>must be why humans are able to lift them up and throw'em to the concrete face first

Humans and dogs have completely different leverages. You can essentially deadlift a pitbull, completely taking friction out of the equation, whereas you can't sort of upright row a human no matter how much of a manlet he is; I am sure a typical human can't win a tug of war against a pitbull.

>deadlift
no need, just row them up and throw them, they are not heavy at all, average male fully grown pitbull is like 60lb.

Bummer about the face, but holy shit that body and frame.

Attached: t.png (939x583, 491K)

Sounds like something a loser makes up to make himself feel better for not having any game.

Attached: 5'11 and 5'5.jpg (443x960, 76K)

His girl aint so pretty in the face, but yeah she loves him I think, and that'd be the dream.

twitter.com/macawcaw123/status/1038813910147579904

she's got a good body tho

Attached: CHIN.jpg (2048x2048, 392K)

>Humans and dogs have completely different leverages. You can essentially deadlift a pitbull, completely taking friction out of the equation, whereas you can't sort of upright row a human no matter how much of a manlet he is; I am sure a typical human can't win a tug of war against a pitbull.
So you are saying pitbull can upright row human?

>Should be able to lift

You're not accounting for the fact that a fat ass isn't a barbell. You realise his arms would go elbow deep before the fatty actually started moving right?

Anything that opens up your chest and forces your shoulders back to their natural position will help. Try this stretch, work your lats, do tons of OHP, facepulls, rear delt raises, and practice good posture

Attached: 1070B80C-1FC8-4916-B64A-53790E53F06E.jpg (736x414, 38K)

>thinking lifting weights has any transferable skill in fighting

Attached: 1522315415989.gif (700x704, 295K)

who?

>your feet is specially designed to plant your body on the ground
It applies just as well to a fat fuck. There is not much technique to "planting your feet on the ground", and it's gonna increase friction much more for the fat guy than for you, because solid friction is proportional to the weight being applied.
Friction is your weight times the friction coefficient between your shoes and the ground. There is no magical technique that will change that.

Holy shit, is he literally 7 feet tall?

It was cool of them to dig a hole in the ground for her to step in so the photo would look normal.

No
>Tyler 1 is a turbo manlet
>She wears heels

Attached: manlets.png (1439x1438, 2.2M)

>posture
shoulders back, gargantua

not even... more like 5'10''

its pretty sad

kek hes 5 6 bro

Pretty sure he's closer to 5'4'' or 5'5''

>2 perfect clones fight each other
>one lifts 1/2/3/4 for reps, one can barely squat 1pl8
>somehow this fight results in a tie according to user

Isn't tyler1 like 6'1 or some shit? Where can I get a 6'7 giantess?

He is.
She's only 6'2"

>one lifts 1/2/3/4 for reps, one can barely squat 1pl8

Not that user but I think a fairer example would be one is a seasoned lifter and the other is a trained fighter.

her hips mog his shoulders

He's tall just with short proportions