Am I really that fat?

I saw some comments underneath a video of a show I played in and some people where talking about my weight and that I'm "Chubby". I know I'm not skinny, but am I really chubby? Most of my friends told me that I look great and have nothing to worry about.

So am I fat/chubby? Let me know

Attached: OIu2H3h_d.jpg (215x216, 6K)

yes

case closed.

Attached: 1527077354363.jpg (530x457, 38K)

based on that picture you look chubby

Are you as fat as the cow in your picture?

i‘m sorry. but that’s not even chubby anymore. it’s pretty much more than that already.

yep

Honey, youre a truck

As what would you describe my body?

of course you're friends will tell you that you look great thats what friends are for, now if you want some legitimate feedback then you're gunna have to show us a pic of you in some lingerie or something of that nature. preferably lace. you can trust us we are here to help

You're not chubby you're fat, chubby is having a bit of a belly maybe being 25lbs over weight....you are FAT.

not quite obese, but significantly overweight. Your friends are being nice to you; most people aren't going to call you fat to your face.

Also, consider posting on /soc/ next time. Individually rating people is more up their alley I think, we just do fitness here.

You're not fat. You're really fat. Probably obese. Now show us them udders

Anytime you have rolls when you sit down then yes

I hate to say it since you sound really nice but yeah you’re pretty fat. Count calories.

If you can't see your abs, you need to have a tummy, not a belly. If you look at your stomach and call it a belly, you are fat.

This is bait but they were being nice, why would you come here to question that. Of all fucking places.

This has to be bait. Saw the show. Apart from being a fat landwhale pic related was also one of the most rude people to ever appear on tv.

you have fake friends. friends are not for telling you what you want to hear, friends are for telling you the truth

By medical standards, you would be in the obese range.

Fuck you nigger OP, you're a piece of shit who keeps making these shit "Am I fat" bait threads and fuck all these retards who fall for it

niggers, kys low iq scum

LISA OPKANKEREN DIKZAK
JE HAAT GAMERS DUS JE BENT HIER NIE WELKOM

Attached: gamersbtfo.jpg (1331x742, 238K)

Stop eating bread

Ez baits on fit

Attached: 1541482176070.gif (320x225, 1.86M)

>Most of my friends told me that I look great and have nothing to worry about.

lol women.
yes you are a chubster. bicep big and belly rolls. start IF to get more sexy

Fuck you bread is awesome.

link to video?