Are saunas a fingolian meme or do they really have health benefits and sheit?

Are saunas a fingolian meme or do they really have health benefits and sheit?

Attached: 119_0.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/sauna-use-linked-longer-life-fewer-fatal-heart-problems-201502257755
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zyzz died in one so yeah aviod that shit.

They’re pretty good for you.
Also remember if a guys legs are open you’re supposed to suck his cock, don’t be that asshole who just ignores it.

>a congenital heart condition + stims + steroids had nothing to do with it

health.harvard.edu/blog/sauna-use-linked-longer-life-fewer-fatal-heart-problems-201502257755

Attached: 8d435c26d3.jpg (606x800, 233K)

heat shock proteins have a number of benefits

yes

you're supposed to jump into a frozen lake after being in the sauna

Ive always done the reverse. Sit in cold water until youre numb and starting to shiver uncontrollably, then go into hot water/sauna to warmup/save my life

Increases circulation, helps cleanse your skin, relaxes you mentally, prevents disease and induces sweating which also detoxifies you.

he tried to improve his health but the sauna just sharpened the executioner blade. JYZZ would have been alive if he didnt use that sweatbox

> Don't do things that increase your blood flow rapidly if you have cardiovascular problems

Attached: 1541482427872.jpg (712x713, 47K)

No, you go to the sauna drink kalja, go out jump in snow or a frozen lake, then you go back in drink some more kalja, maybe eat a rye bread as well, go outside again and reapeat for a few hours

I don't know, but
I made a sauna in my bathroom by running a really hot bath and closing off everything so the steam couldn't escape and it eased up my muscles after I did a really long day of soccer. Now I have one once a week, cause it's fun

It's not a real sauna if the temps don't hit 80C

Didn't know that, I might bring my thermo into the next one I do, doubt it will get near 80 but I still like it

The 100C sauna smells the best anyway

hot baths/steam rooms work in a similar way

the heat shock response occurs either way

Went into a sauna
>3 minutes in and I felt dizzy and nauseous
Yeah, no thanks.

Look at this guy and his weak blood stream.

But seriously dude, do more cardio.

Not him, but my cardio is guaranteed to be better than the vast majority of Jow Forums and I still get that. I just handle cold very well at the expense of suffering from heat.

Fucking Swede

I meant that as a joke. There are different types of saunas, but Finnish ones are usually heated above 80°C

Cuck. I handle the cold effortlessly as well, but I'm not so weak as to last only 3 minutes in a sauna.

Reminds me of a thing that happened to me years ago
>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills, both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?)
>in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecue
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrased and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?"
>fsst tough situation, don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>"I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay, dad
>shit ejaculates on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like son, you like?"
>honestly, not very much, no
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again

Thats just a steam room

Yeah, since that time I’ve started doing half an hour a week of cardio, trying to gradually bump it up to half hour a day.
>Swede
Bit further south than that friend.

I’m Greek and can outlast you in 35oC weather but can’t stay in a sauna for more than a few seconds because it feels like my life force is escaping

jesus im having chest pain when inhaling and this is not helping

Attached: YUHHH.jpg (1098x1600, 176K)

went into a sauna
>30 minutes in felt dizzy and nauseous
yeah, no thanks

Who cares? I can outlast you in -30 and +100

is greece dry heat? Probably depends if you're in the mountains or not. 30c and humid is far worse than 40c and dry desu.

Went into a sauna
>30 hours in felt dizzy and nauseous
yeah, no thanks

It’s not real 100C warmth should come from the sun
Near the sea it is very humid

Attached: FEBC9122-626F-4887-9BA2-5AAC45AA46F7.jpg (360x360, 28K)

I would like to know more about this too.

One basic theory is that rapid temperature switches in the skin, either from cold showers hot saunas, can exercise your thermal regulation (thermogenesis).
This experience is different from heating your entire body as with a fever or suffering from hypothermia.
Since it's just the sensors in the skin, it only involves the body preparing for a future situation without actually suffering from it.

Not sure how much of that is complete imagination and wishful thinking from people doing experiments and how much is actually true.
Someone who exercise and is used ot breaking a sweat shouldn't really need additional exercise compared to some T2 diabeetus fatty?

Beautiful.

Top jej

Attached: 1540574483850.jpg (1024x1004, 281K)

Im greek too and live in an island and the worst part of winter is the humidity mixed with the cold, you literally feel it in your bones

This guy gets it

We weren't talking about the weather, cuck.

I want to buy a infra sauna into my house, worth it?

vad fan säger du din jävla horunge? Jag bastar på 90-100c i alla fall två dagar i veckan efter gymmet.

FUGG :DDDDD

Attached: 1541298810778.jpg (500x385, 26K)