What does your gym consist of generally? Is it full of thots or gymrats. Maybe its full of blax

What does your gym consist of generally? Is it full of thots or gymrats. Maybe its full of blax.

Are they fit? You see many lifters doing 3 pl8slmao?

Attached: 1538070427497.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

Go to local jin

>80% is pajeets who can't even into 1pl8 or sheiks who are the same
>15% is arab or some kinda green/yellow guy like greeks and portugeuse they all have a lot of facial hair it looks disgusting like theyve never heard of cleaning up or a razor
>the rest which is 5% is black or the token white boomer
>1 asian or hapa guy
>im the only guy of my race there
>one of the biggest/strongest (only other guy which was bigger was your typical gymrat full of tribal tattoos try hard whos obviously a fraud and turned in his natty card a decade ago)
>i was ohp and doing skull crushers with 100 lbs+ (1pl8+) and everyone was eyeing me like I was doing wonders
>not a single white thot, all blax or pajeetas and they were all mirin like i was candy

Saw this joostein "squat" 3 pl8s but he was doing 1/8 rom and he was actually proud of that. I wanted to shame him that a real squat is ass to grass not budging it up and down 1 inch. Bet he couldn't even do 1 pl8 of proper squats not worth the trouble tho.

uni gym masterrace. college bros and gymshark braphogs. life is good

90% mexicans or oil field guys wearing boots and jeans to lift in. a few white boomer bodybuilders and athlete black dudes mixed in.

Working class gym rats.
I gotta switch to a thot gym
Cant find any qts in my new town

during 3 years i saw only one guy doing benching 3pl8s. His ass went into space as soon as he pushed off of his chest and spotter did the rest.

>100 lbs+ (1pl8+)
so it was 100lbs or 1pl8?

It was 1 plate of 45 & 1 plate of 25. The bar is like 20-25 lbs (ez curl). So 160-165 lbs

It's a uni gym so the majority of the people there are weak noobs who quit going after a couple of weeks.
It's a pain in the ass training arms/doing raises though because god help you if you want a db that weighs less than 40 pounds

Uni gym has quite a few regulars who do 3pl8+ but most of em are faggots equipped out of their ears (squat shoes, knee sleeve, arm sleeve, belt etc.). Also a fuckton of asians train with oly lifts which is kinda funny. Im trynna be the guy who lifts heavy without all that extra bullshit but I keep getting sick and its real frustrating

Attached: 1495085803658.png (752x897, 897K)

The important things is that you found a way to make yourself feel superior to those who are objectively stronger user!

That aint it though, if I just wanted to feel superior Id roid. Theres something to be said of no belt no shoes no sleeves on 400lb+ lift, and since Id be natty the only reason Id snap my shit up is if I rush the development of these lifts

As long they're not using squat suits or wraps it's okay. And I don't get what is wrong with squat shoes (they don't add anything) or belt (your beltless lifts also get stronger as you get stronger on belted lifts).

Brampton?

Always got a firemen (including a weyfu) crew on wednesday mornings like right now. Foreman dude commented on my good squatting form and is a bro in general.
Always take some peeks at the cute weyfu, unforunately our eyes never met. She seems chill so she's probably taken anyway.

you were doing ohp with 160lbs and people were amused? is this special olympics gym or something?

Shoes, belts, and sleeves really don't increase your strength much user. Come down to earth please.

old/middle age people and bro splitters
there are 2 strong brown guys

I go to my gym later past peak time like 8pm ish and it's just skinny fucking indians and pakis curling 3kg dumbbells with their reluctant girlfriends just doing every machine because she doesn't know how to do anything else.
Also dumb fat bitches doing stupid cardio instagram work outs.

No why would it be a special gym?
Are you saying special like for retards?

retards are strong, i ment like physically disabled people who get medals for completing a triple red lighted bench with just a bar

160lbs ohp is pathetic

mountainside?

I train at the same gym as utsa powerlifting team so its mostly pretty strong guys, strong gals, and a couple of people on the path to strong

My gym is 95% white and consists of sleazy cardio bunny's and middle aged gym hunks, some young sports guys, a couple of real strongmen and this pretty woman who talked to me once but I've been to shy to approach her again because I never talk to anyone so it would be weird.

50% are thots only doing meme exercises they saw their favourite ig bootybuilders do, everyone’s weak as hell, most do all exercises with

It's filled with niggers and other shitskins. The smell was horrible too. Canceled my subscription renewal and set up a home gym, I'm coming back to that shithole.

*never

> powerlifting club
> comfiest shit there is
> no normies
> always have a spot
> bros shout at you to "lift harder faggot"
> feelsgoodman.txt

Attached: weightlifting gf.jpg (454x477, 64K)

>blacks doing weird half rep everything
>occasional olympic lifters
>lot of bro-type bodybuilders
>some powerlifting types that squat or deadlift more than 3 plates, myself included
>gym thots

Mostly people who keep to themselves, except the occasional small groups of 2-3 guys max. Regardless of race, everyone respects each other like in any decent place, even though the languages I hear 60-70% of the time are not German (many turks/arabs & blacks from Africa, few russians). Most of them however speak it well enough.

From time to time, I see people maxed out doing 3pl8. Otherwise, it is the average gym population - people are trained but pumped monsters are quite rare.

Trigger warning: the gym actually made me lose any racism quite quickly. I dont care anymore for skin or origin. If someone behaves in the gym, is friendly to the staff and does not degrade the occasional fat guy trying to improve himself, he is a good guy.

>don't tear an l5
Hits too close to home. My l5 s1 had to be removed and my l5 l4 is herniated too