/fat/ - Anime Girls eating food edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant but it covers all the basics of diet and excercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) USE "SEDENTARY" FOR CALCULATIONS
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

Previous thread:

Attached: 1533767310460.jpg (1000x1160, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
youtube.com/watch?v=IU7kkpXlalI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime is for children

Attached: 1539238580310.jpg (540x748, 53K)

>complaining about anime
>on a anime image board
wew lad

Everyone takes the fact that I have lost weight as an invitation to talk about my body and give me their opinion about why people are fat. I'm surprised so many people think fat people are sick and don't have a choice but to accept they're always gonna be fat. Where does this idea come from? I'm so confused

I've lost 80 lbs but I keep binging on carbs as I get closer to my goal weight. My body is obviously fighting me and my will has started to weaken. I wonder if I should try fasting or just keep trying cico. I exercise a lot, so the binges haven't hurt me terribly. But I know I could be skinnier by now.

I'll even watch a motivational video if you have a good one. I need to stop this, I'm so close

Attached: 1528395443700.jpg (633x640, 40K)

Attached: 1526189400287.jpg (1295x1812, 245K)

I would say fat people are sick and don't have a choice and accept they are going to be fat. I would say Obese people are though.

remember why you're dooing this user. i believe in you.

Attached: FB674C43-246F-4BB9-BED3-5ABBBDA92EAB.jpg (1448x1892, 143K)

at heart*

just keep doing what you're doing, it's obviously working

moments of weakness won't ruin your weight, it's consistent overeating that will do it

Attached: yhqh9r12vov11.png (576x768, 266K)

Sorry I'm not an anime girl but this is my current body.
Can anyone post a pic of what I could look like if I manage to get rid of the fat.
I'm not trying to get super ripped or anything. But I want to know what a realistic goal body for me could be.

Attached: IMAG0984.jpg (161x326, 15K)

Attached: IMAG0985.jpg (142x309, 12K)

i am a dirty neet that can't afford a gym and i want to get fit, what can i do?
also i live near a highway so i can walk lots.

bodyweight exercises in your room.
Save up your neetbux and get a treadmill or exercise bike
save again and then buy weights or gym equipment, like a powerrack or something.

Good luck, bros.

Attached: 1540420349777.jpg (989x1200, 104K)

fuck off furfag no one wants you here
go fap to something else you sick fuck

>good luck
>fuck you

LMAO. Maybe being fat isn't your only problem.

i am back, after 6 years of sitting on my ass i went to walk and jogged a little too, this is hell

Attached: surugarunning.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

kill yourself

Wholesome post

Attached: 5A72CE3B3E154A69A44748B28ABCFE3A.jpg (750x579, 50K)

You want to tell me what the actual problem is?

You and your entire fandom of fucking mental cases. Fuck off furfag.

I guess not. Well whatever's the matter I hope you work it out.

Keep it up. I do all of my walking at night so nobody sees me. Idk, it just feels more peaceful without all of the traffic. It gets better, I'm up to over 8 miles now. It's a good low impact way to exercise.

kill yourself

you gonna look like h3h3 soon enough

Attached: dfcgvhbjnkm.png (436x318, 299K)

fuck me those milkers hnnnnngggggggg

Thanks for that user, I almost missed my work out but that pic gave me the will power. Start by building muscle.

think he just wants to lose the fat and be skinny
(probably because he wants to be a trap with those titties)

start eating better and find out user, that looks like too much fast food and alcohol

Attached: 1540802039581.jpg (663x657, 101K)

>alcohol
I don't drink.

I am eating better and starting to exercise.

But I'm just kinda wanting to know what a potential realistic goal is.

Is it worth doing cardio in between workout days or should I avoid that? By cardio I mean like 30 min jogs

ALWAYS CARDIO

Do you ever lose the feeling of being fat? Everyone around me says I've lost weight and that's true yet I still feel like I don't deserve it. Only 10 pounds left for me at least.

yes, it takes time
almost used to it myself having dropped from xl to medium sized clothing this year

Attached: 1541084315261.jpg (640x341, 22K)

>Partner wants to eat pasta from the italian restaurant again

I feel bad, I love that food but the last time I ate I saw that 300 grams of pasta were all of my daily calorie intake.

Ill just eat salad and feel sad about that pasta

Attached: 1541525011973.jpg (720x960, 64K)

have to go out tomorrow for a meeting and stuff only lunch options are KFC or Take away from a Chicken & Seafood place.
I can't take anything with me and I won't be able to wait till I get home. would be an almost 24 hr fast if I did and I can't quite manage that while also doing stuff.

What the hell do I do?

Just don't eat for 24 hours, it's not that bad

The most I can do before starting to feel negative effects is 16hrs and that's when I'm able to sit in bed all day and have plenty of water to drink.
I'm going to be doing stuff all day, if I tried not eating odds are I'm gonna pass out.

>implying that seinen and josei don't exist

>partner

Attached: 1ED3E285-DEB1-45F0-82B3-22D1C36DD659.jpg (149x127, 15K)

how? 300g of cooked pasta is like 400kcal, they put scoops of olive oil on there or what?

>that post-cardio stomach pain combined with the pain of needing to shit
I kinda missed this feel lads.

hello lads, I'm doing OMAD

Attached: 1524531649615.jpg (1024x1536, 524K)

ИCПOBEДУЙCЯ

Attached: 1540867192747.jpg (382x386, 21K)

Nothing to confess, Father, as I am not a sinner anymore. Amen.

How much cardio do you have to do to have stomach pain? Is this normal? haha

He's a cop you faggot

Day one pic boys

Attached: IMG_20181107_095008171.jpg (3120x4160, 2.83M)

Good on you for taking progress pics. The mirror is fickle but putting pics side by side help a lot more.

Yeah my mirror is nasty sisters get tooth paste fucking everywhere somehow

When does belly fat go away

when u eat less than u use

usually the last to go

>tfw fat

Attached: ass.jpg (200x325, 26K)

Boys I've only eaten 800cal for 3 days in a row now am I gonna die

Put your small boi pants on. You'll be fine.

Attached: green ossobucco.jpg (1080x1233, 509K)

i fucking hate that stupid pose, when you lift up one foot

>I'll even watch a motivational video if you have a good one
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
you can make it user

Saved this video, pumped me the fuck up- we’re to make it.

Attached: DD50C6C1-A92B-4D0A-BDA5-1A0017F9E38F.png (800x450, 521K)

How do you explain to people that you don’t want to eat their food? My roommate bakes stuff and offer me, I also bake some and eat normal things, so I’m not exactly dieting, but I watch what I eat. I think I come across as rude when I refuse those things, but really, I’d rather get my calories from something I like and not from random stuff people offer me.

I cant measure it completely but it says that one portion of gnocchi is like 1300 calories or more

just say that you know how to portion what you cook and eating their food doesn't fit

it all makes sense now, you're anime faggots. you probably cross post in Jow Forums and /lgbt/. you're never gonna make it. enjoy your little COPE general but you're all destined to fail. you'll all relapse you always do because you're weak willed and pathetic. try try and try again, you'll always be back here. maybe next year. stupid fat cunts. you're literally worthless and can't even resist your own base urges. fucking disgusting pigs the lot of you. stop trying, run yourself a nice comfy warm bath, slit your wrists and let it all go. you can't make it and you know it deep down.

>losertown.org/eats/cal.php
comes from muh genetics meme

Attached: 1431713390474.jpg (168x168, 17K)

Fellow fats and fit brothers.

Got my second bod-pod measurement today. In the army, so it's free. After 30 days, I dropped 8 pounds. According the the pod, I reduced 12 lbs of fat and gained 7 lbs of muscle. In 30 days...

Either this machine is fucked or it's literally that easy. I eat 2250 calories a day and give two shits about macros. 45 minutes on an elliptical three times a week, lifting three times a week for an hour and that's it.

Point is, we're all gonna make it bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-073812_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 328K)

And the follow up from this morning.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-122653_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 808K)

>probably crosspost on /lgbt/
you caught me lad

>ate a chicken breat this morning and some fried rice later
>all with some side salad and what not
>worried I've eaten too much
>calculate everything, every salad leaf I ate
>even had an egg and a small bowl of rice
>it all comes down to
>600 calories
>I also exercised like 400 to 500 worth
oh no, am I going to die? this means my deficit today is 2600. that can't be healthy right?

Attached: sweatwoah.gif (300x300, 1012K)

Don’t even think about the work out “lost calories,” normally their an overestimate and it’s not that valuable to factor in. Are you feeling hungry? If not, you should be fine.

2600 déficit?
how much is your "normal" intake?

Not feeling hungry. I was going to eat some steamed carrots and broccoli soon though so I don't get hunger pains in the night.

Also got a BMR measurement done courtesy of Uncle Sam. They clocked my resting rate at 2,200 calories, which is close to slow for someone of my substantial girth.

To be honest, eating 2250 I dont even feel hungry. Getting it checked again in Jan to account for changes. I do miss crushing Frosties in my car on the way home from work, but at the same time, it's really not worth it.

Attached: 1541561653779.gif (208x200, 2.33M)

>Don’t even think about the work out “lost calories,” normally their an overestimate and it’s not that valuable to factor in.
not him but nigga i run 7-10km 3-4 times a week of course i'm going to add that shit to my total kcal are you retarded

>overeat food
>overeat chewable vitamin c
>have severe diarrhea
>lose weight due to failure to retain calories
>don't feel hungry because your appetite regulation doesn't account for the lost food
haha holy shit this is so easy why did i not do this before. anyone choosing to just eat less is basically retarded when you could be doing this instead

I use this exercise, daily.
Judge me anons.
It's marching, low impact cardio. 40 minutes.
It gets me full on sweaty as an adult male at 330 pounds and 6"2'. I need low impact because one of my ankles was broken badly years ago and I now have constantly pain on it for the rest of my life.
I carry 1.25 kg light hand weights while I go through it. With every ham curl I do a lift with both arms. I don't take breaks, except only to have a sip of water. The third section of the exercise when she moves around too much (I don't have that room) I instead do 10x10 hand lifts with 2.25 kg weights.
I make the workout more intense by adding tons of knee raises and twists to work the abs that I cannot workout on the floor yet. I also do push ups against the wall when she goes moves I cannot with my fucked up ankle.
This workout is intense for me, but doable every day. Doesn't leave me sore anymore and best of all doesn't leave me feeling tired or out of breath. I feel like I can do it all every day. The only hard part is the 1 time squats, but only because I make it more intense with punches.

Laugh at me for using this exercise. I will be using it daily for months until it feels like it's too easy, then I'll transition to harder stuff but right now this is fine for me. But those who don't laugh and know much about exercise tell me if there are better low impact videos out there or how much am I burning in terms of calories here and if I'm building any muscle with the 10x10. I feel like my legs are stronger after doing this for weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=IU7kkpXlalI

>forgot image

Attached: 1.jpg (467x580, 110K)

>Laugh at me for using this

It looks silly but I have seen people do silly things at the gym too, congrats if it works, you do you

>anime girls eating food

HNNNGGG

Attached: KAEFR.jpg (1322x1031, 443K)

>It gets me full on sweaty as an adult male at 330 pounds and 6"2'.

This is the only thing we're judging you on, keep doing whatever works my dude.

but why is she eating more? it's clear the weight she's gained from doing so has already caused her to topple over, from failure to hold it all up, and injure herself pretty badly from the impact

stop eating the carbs, your insulin spikes are inhibiting lipolysys.

t-thanks

Attached: teary.gif (268x280, 1.38M)

Have fun with your juhnehticks, Jow Forums

Will I get to my original body fat a couple of years later? How the fuck do I control my hormones?

>wash rice
>multiple times
>hands cold from washing it
>put in boiling water
>still foams up / creates bubbles
>always is sticky or porridge like
I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE RICE AAAAAAAAA

Don’t boil for too long and when you leave it to steam, fold a towel around the lid so the steam is caught between the towel and the lid.
You’ll need to tweak it a bit to get to the perfect amount of time the water should boil.

I'll try that. I keep wasting rice today. I just keep feeding it to others while trying to become better at this. I only use half a cup and 1 1/2 cups of water and it still tries to boil out and is just a wet mess of rice.

I just finished my hike! It was greuling worth it to get to the top and feel accomplished. All my problems seem smaller from up. Thank you /fat/ for all the support and encouragement!

Attached: 3D8045A5-1C7D-40E2-BB14-D16C83B30BA2.jpg (3414x1536, 1.64M)

That's awesome man. I'm proud of you.

How do I stop my shins from hurting when jogging? The pain stops me from jogging before i get tired

What?

Attached: 1534370575512.png (483x470, 184K)

dude just buy uncle ben's

Don't buy short grain rice if you want long grain results.

dude, no. there's a nigger on the cover man.

it is long grain. I just want to make risotto like rice and keep failing. I'll just try less and less water. any way to keep em from getting sticky?

Attached: 1541493789825.jpg (934x584, 443K)

day 1 starting at 300ish lbs and 5’9”. doing OMAD and nofap + cardio and I wanna stick my dick inside a fucking pizza god dammit

Get Carnaroli or Arborio rice if you want to make risotto. Don't wash it and maybe look up some technical guides to making it. It's not that hard...
>fry up some onions / shallots in oil or butter
>put rice in
>deglaze with wine
>put a bit of stock in it
>cook it down while stirring
>repeat until rice is done
>mix in other things you want in your risotto.

I don't wash rice. I forgot you were supposed to. Try getting a rice cooker. I got one and it's awesome. I only use it for white rice, jambalaya and yellow rice I do the old fashioned way.

Dude I just want light rice. It's already heavy on carbs so I'm not adding much. Just something to go along with my eggs.

Stop eating fatty