Skinny to Jacked Success Stories

I'm a 28 year old skeleton. I've always been one. Trying to get big.

Can anyone share some success stories, tips, or advice? I really want to get big. I have nothing else.

Willing to give it 100%. Have plenty of money and time for exercise, cooking, and sleep. Plz help. Or am I too old and it's too late for me?

Attached: goal.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongfirst.com/the-fighter-pullup-program-revisited/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just take steroids

Where do I get them? How much do I take? When should I start? Have you ever taken them?

Attached: transformation2.jpg (2048x2048, 511K)

go to /fraud/ and lurk for a few months.

Taking juice when you don’t know what you’re doing seems like a waste of money

Here’s my progress 1 year 5 months
6’1/85kg/21

Attached: 0DF1478C-48F2-4928-9F08-8F5B9E512F1E.jpg (1941x1703, 513K)

What is this? A subreddit?

Attached: gainit.jpg (2313x1750, 829K)

fuck off newfag

That's really good! How old are you? How'd you do it? Any advice?

I'm actually a really oldfag who hasn't been here in a long time

Attached: butterface.jpg (1023x391, 101K)

I am 21, I just did push/pull focusing on heavy pull-ups and OHP
routine:

I suck at pull-ups. Can only max out at five. But if might be a breathing thing. Was that ever an issue for you?

I wish I has shirtless pics of me when I was a twig, really want to see my progress.
So do that OP

Eat a lot, get myfitnesspal and track calories, it's got auto set goals for how much weight you want to gain. Seriously, just eat, it's very hard cause you'll want to throw up but try to find motivation
I went from about 55kgs to 70kg and my current goal is 80kg, once there I aim to maintain. At 5 11

Attached: sdfsdf.jpg (1538x800, 392K)

No, I started at lifting at 60kg BW so I was inclined to do pull-ups because I was light. I always found them easy

my first day in the gym i couldn't do one pullup. im 1 year into lifting now and i can do 10 with good form. my back got stronger mainly from deadlifts and rows, about 2 months ago i started this program because i wanted to get better at pullups:
strongfirst.com/the-fighter-pullup-program-revisited/
there's a section in this article for people whose max is 5 so you're golden. I went from 5 when i started to the 10 i can do now.

>the power of homolust XD

Post pics of chickenlegs

I may lift for girls, but at least I don’t lift for strangers on a Japanese anime forum
Now u post body

Attached: 18B49953-536B-4CBD-880C-E8060A96739F.jpg (2576x1932, 574K)

I've been on 4chin for 2006, I don't care if you came here before that. If you ever left, you're a newfag and your time starts again. Lurk more, sage.

Count your cal, its that easy. my 1,5 year prog.

Attached: IMG_0439.jpg (1200x1800, 350K)

eat
lift
ride the newbie gains train
ride the dirty bulk train
ez 10kg in less than 6 months

like cmon it's that easy

I've been lifting for two months, gained 6 lbs, and no one has noticed. am I fucked?

Attached: 1539391860950.jpg (634x614, 78K)

dude 6 pounds is a hefty turd cmon dont expect people to be wowed by that
just keep lifting hard and eating big

7 months.

Attached: 17.01.2018s.png (724x334, 300K)

There's virtually no chest in there, is that intentional?

Yes, my chest insertions are dogshit. I benched 105kg 1RM/100kg for 2 in like March or April of this year but my chest looked crap. It’s just personal preference, I think big shoulders and back are preferable than big chest and anything else. I’ll probably add in a third day and restart benching, BB rows (I’m rowing the heaviest DB [its 40kg] for sets of 8) and maybe rack pulls, doing A/B/C/x/A/B/x

Ok fair enough, I may try something similar for the same reasons. I always find it hard to hit chest anyway.

Is your routine something like x/A/B/x/A/B/x at the moment?

Right now I don’t run it on a seven day schedule, I don’t have many college hours so I usually run it like ABxABx...... if the need arises or I’m busy I’ll take two rest days

The chest blackpill is a hard pill to swallow, but what’s the point in pouring all those hours into working chest if genetics has fucked you with a gap the size of the Grand Canyon?

Attached: B6A2CF8E-3FEE-4027-A9DA-206D6FA31C61.jpg (275x450, 30K)

what's the chest blackpill?

Realising that my chest will look unaesthetic no matter what I BP

Oh right. I thought everyone knew incline/decline press for aesthetics. normal BP for strength.

I did all that stuff, incline DB nearly the heaviest DB in my gym
You can’t train away a chest gap is the point I’m trying to make, it’s less to do with size and more to do with aesthetic

fuck off, generalfag

you are insufferable

mcnugggies

A year ago I weighted around 67-68kgs after coming back from working abroad. And that was at 178 cm.

Now I am 76kg- heaviest I have ever been in my life.

What I did was train consistently from the end of the spring and try to stuff myself as much as possible on breakfasts.

Like my current breakfast routine is a plate of couscous, 4 peanut butter sandwitches and a protein shake. This is a huge meal for a skeleton like me.

Routines?

Taking pride in how long you've spent on Jow Forums is the most pathetic thing you could possibly do. And I've been here since the beginning.

>and I’ve been here since the beginning
The boomer said proudly