Why be bigger than this?

Why be bigger than this?

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Why be smaller than this?

Attached: god.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Because not aiming to progress is boring.

because i do whatever the fuck i want bitch

Natural non-professional, non-lifestyle faggot limit. Unironically.

to weigh more than throwaround weight. to not get picked up and literally thrown across the fucking room like a sack of potatoes by any grown man.

Lol delusional insecure fantasy, how often does that happen to you?

So I can wreck you

Attached: news_grandslamtokyo.0.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

In all seriousness what routine will give me that body starting strength isnt doing shit anymore

it doesn't, im not throwaround weight lol. i've been lifting a long time. but i have been in a few fights. it's not an insecure fantasy if u actually socialize and go to bars and don't sit on Jow Forums and bitch about 'i can't eat enough to grow da big muhcels :(' u fuckin goofy dyel twink.

>this power fantasy
I’m lmaoing at you

dont care dyel. post body.

>don't care dyel

You're obviously upset and lying, insecure much?

Attached: 1269275341624.jpg (175x175, 32K)

lying about what goofy lmao. im not lying about calling u a dyel. now be quiet before i shove ur goofy 120 lb twink ass into a locker and FUCK IT.

only fags look like this

why would anyone not even want to be moderately strong

also let me guess you're one of these dyel fucks that have visible abs but nothing else and thinking they've made it , well you will get pussy if you're not an autist

Tbh girls love the dyel ottermode body type, makes you look strong and smart if you get bigger grills will look at you as someone dumb and strong, is the perception what counts not what you really are

manlet/brainlet/fat as fatass COPE

So I can look swole as fuck no matter how many clothes I'm wearing, pussy

you will die out first in the UPCOMING APOCALYPSE

weak and pathetic

Because it looks cool.

Attached: 8b09683794a4aecd79fcf54d40021553.jpg (495x720, 79K)

Nobody would try to throw that guy around

do you even backflips

This reminds me of something Jow Forums needs to understand

Genuinely intelligent people have an intelligent ‘look’ regardless of how big they are
‘smart meatheads’ is a meme because it’s possible for anyone to get a good idea for how smart someone is within seconds of looking at them by the way they visually analyse things and hold themselves. The fact someone is 220 lbs at 15% bf has absolutely no bearing on this whatsoever

Thinking you’re stereotyped as a dumb meathead despite being intellectual is cope. you’re stereotyped that way because you are, in fact, a dumb meathead in denial. I

tldr if you are a retard, you will look like a retard.

Pathetic, honestly

How much does this guy bench/ohp/squat?

This is not true. All girls I know prefer builtfattish bodies, something around 15%.

1/2/3/4

No mate girls will prefer someone smart+strong over dumb+strong everytime those girls must be exception to the rule or they ugly cope girls worth something will always choose the ottermode

Sadly can confirm. I made a thread about it a long time ago. Went to a club, got into a fight, got literally thrown down the stairs by two dudes. I'm such an insecure piece of shit since then and too afraid to go out. Also gf broke up with me two months ago. Doesn't have anything to do with anything but I'm still sad.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-11-07 at 7.12.41 AM.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

PPL plus running 5 mi three times a week.

>getting bigger and bigger until you look like a freak is "progress".
Your idea of progress is warped
>thinking the guy in the OP pic is in any way a "twink"
Only gay people use that term anyway you fag

if you're frequently getting into bar fights you're either doing something wrong or frequenting the wrong low class places

You'll never actually look like a "freak" without roiding

divided by 2

Pretty sure the Tinder stats showed women prefer strong men with a little belly.

To intimidate men and make women feel protected.

Fitting the mold of a sexual fantasy brings up too many problems.

Based

so you don't look like an African when you wear a shirt

And just because you roid doesn't mean you'll look like a freak

It's more about how you look imo.
I have a buddy who's tall and jacked and he always seems to draw in trouble, even without provoking anyone.
Some people just want to take on the big guy.

>if you get bigger grills will look at you as someone dumb and strong

no

the only way people will look at you as dumb is if you look dumb

if you don't have a face that says "i'm a retard" people won't think you're a retard

Wrong people have the need to cope if you physically look way to strong their brain will judge you as dumb to cope for their own lack of fitness

Cope harder dyel

It makes your traps and delts look massive compared to a natty however

clothes

how fast do you 5k?

> low class places

Nobody intentionally wants to be bigger than this. Anything else is just fat boy cope because they can't cut the garbage habits out of their lifestyle.
>yea bro i'm bulking and my lifts are going up then i'm going to cut and my lifts will go back down and then i'll repeat the cycle next year el oh el

Based. That or you have the social intelligence of a chimp.

Ottermode is the female fav

Those pecs arnt big at all, and im almost around that size.
I want those fucking pillow pecs that have a clear contour on the inner part.

Also, you cant see the back muscles from the front at all, so he looks like a line. And i want a V-shapre from the front.

The arms are small too.

Nice delts tho

Do women really like this wild man jungle asshole chad look or is just a meme?

Straight women like guys with hairy chests, big beards, bald fat-mode high strength muscles.

Slightly bi women like guys who are toned and muscular, have little body and facial hair, but has a nice set of hair.

Bisexual women like skinny slim guys with no body or facial hair at all, and hair is long

Borderline lesbians like dick girls.

Holyfek I think I remember, they had no reason for throwing you down the stairs right lol

Why does his abs area look weird.
And how to avoid looking like this?

He's on gear and a bit of hgh.

I'm bald hairy and relatively well built and lesbians and that one reversetrap/butch lez hit on me all of the time.

What gives?

This is my goal body. 6'0'' 140 lbs atm tho, gotta bulk up.

well, in the case of that. The lesbian is so sick of females and munching on pussy, that the crave the manliest side of the spectrum. They want something that has no female features at all because they want to take a vacation from dealing with other women.

You are either a low class scum or are the one who is starting all the fights

I remember you

which is a good thing

very few people who post here even look this big

Do they just conflate mass and muscle? They can't honestly be attracted to a flabby belly, right?

I think women just like mass in general but the majority of massive guys carry fat on their stomachs.