If your muscles aren't really sore, is it okay to work out the same muscle group two days in a row?

If your muscles aren't really sore, is it okay to work out the same muscle group two days in a row?

Attached: muscle-twitch-1488909992.jpg (480x305, 12K)

No

So it's not okay to do pullups on one day and rows the next day?

>Working out in two consecutive days as a beginner.

Lmao.

Yes you can work sore muscles, just have a rest day after every workout.

no

Don't listen to this retard.

Post body.

If you do in a low intencidy you can

sure, "overtraining" is only an issue if you work out 7 days a week high intensity and you dont sleep/eat enough
also, this guy is retarded. beginners can see progress by the day, so just listen to your body

There are other muscle groups that needs your attention OP, don't ignore them.

Attached: IMG_20170731_045037_218.jpg (344x312, 22K)

Here you go twink.

Attached: 1541437820476.jpg (1961x1738, 811K)

I'm not OP but I was wandering the same. Why can you not work the same muscles if they are not sore srs

If your muscles aren't sore, you are doing something wrong

height weight

mongoloid
no its not, you need to let them recover

When's the last time you honestly felt your lats or front delts sore or even side delts? Those get never sore for me

>t. Noob

this week ive done

sunday - rows/bench/lateral raises/facepulls/curls/pushdowns/calves

monday - rows/dips/lateral raises/facepulls/calves

tuesday - deadlifts/bench/lateralraises/facepulls/biceps/triceps

wednesday - chinups/bench/lateralraises/facepulls/triceps/calves
tomorrow who knows what i'll do, i'll bench again for sure because my bench is going well atm, and i'll ofcourse do lateral raises again, because aesthetics, and facepulls to match bench again. Not sure what i'll start with though, maybe squats or rows

home gym for the winzorz, its nice just doing whatever i want

Working the same muscle group on two consecutive days is a bad idea even if you are a beginner.

>Filename.

Soreness is not a good indicator of progress anyway. If you lift shit, your muscles will get damaged. It takes 48 hours for you to fully recover from that, if you are a beginner. Go figure.

6'6 240

Find a program, stick to it, that's all there fucking is to it for your first 3-6 months. Stop this inane bullshit, if you start breaking your routine shit will turn bad fast.