I want to attain the ultimate Back

I want my back to be as strong as possible.

List the best exercise (in your opinion) for building back muscles. For me I pick things i can do at home and not just the Gym. Ill start:

1. Tie rope on treebranch, hold on to the rope, hang so that you are horizontally right beneath the rope, pull yourself up using only back. (also really good for hand wrist strength and roughs your skin up making it more durable for climbing etc)

2 Tbar row is a classic, great pump, all you need is a corner of a room, a bar, and weight.

3 Protracted scapula forearm planks (if you can do this for over 5 mins you're very strong)

Attached: the ultimate goal of training.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I do deadlifts

Getting fucked by dudes

i find this exercise really annoying. i cant get the form right, and its hard to find trainers who even understand the importance of nailing the mechanics down themselves. Its not just simply lifting a weight using a hip hinge and holding a straight back, its much more than that.

The Death Lift is the most based AND redpilled lift because you have to Bee yourself !!!
Copying some faggot on the internet's way of Death-Lifting will result in an inefficient pull that looks and feels awkward (non negotiable !!!)
You have to experiment by trying different feet positions

the cons outweigh the pros in my case. if i succeed i get a really strong posterior chain, sure.

but if i fail my back is fucked for a while, if not for life. there are safer ways to get a strong back imo

loads of people fuck their backs up due to dead lifts. the positioning is so awkward

Little bit out of the ordinary but I've seen huge gains in my lower back and traps just from doing kettlebell swings.

PULLUPS
U
L
L
U
P
S

Using an erg and rowing really got my back ripped

Film yourself

Reverse incline zottman bends

More Yujiro

Attached: 1541487134725[1].jpg (745x1225, 119K)

I do deadlifts with perfect form (well as perfect form as my tight hamstrings will allow) and mark my words it is not good for me. Type in ‘deadlift back pain’ and the internet will light up with results. Are all these people with back pain are doing the deadlift incorrectly or overloading the weight? Rubbish. I have probably watched more vids on deadlifts and read more articles on glutes than you have ever and I can guarantee you if you are not physically suited to deadlifts do not try them

When I was training back 5x a week it got the best gains of my life

why did you stop?

Post form.

>deadlift
>still alive

Attached: 25fz2q.jpg (282x252, 17K)

>dumbbell rows (horizontal pull/Lats)
>pullups (vertical pull/Lats)
>face pulls (horizontal pull/Traps)
>shrugs (vertical pull/Traps)
All you need if you're doing them correctly.

>I do deadlifts with perfect form (well as perfect form as my tight hamstrings will allow)
It's not perfect then you fucking autist! Strech your hamstrings and do your fucking deadlifts. Yeah it's gonna take a while to get flexible enough to do the deadlift correctly, well geuss what else takes a while? Getting fucking strong. Fuck I hate you guys who claim their form is PERFECT after lifting for a month or two. NO IT'S NOT, people years into lifting finetune their form constantly because it is NOT an easy thing you can just look up on youtube. You have to adapt the technique to your body and your body to the technique.

Now get over to the fucking gym and do those fucking deadlifts you fucking weak pussy.

PUSSY

>be like us!! do what we do!!!!

this is propaganda, you will hurt your back like most people do. follow your rational thoughts, not the words of Gym bros aka Fitness Npcs.

Attached: oggo angry boga.jpg (500x607, 19K)

Time constraints, and I was starting to stall on my presses so I decided to switch up my programming

Most people don't hurt their backs, and of those that do very few have good form, the deadlift is one of the most popular barbell exercises for a good reason. You can replace it with another variation if conventional is uncomfortable for you.
Also, to answer you question, pullups, lat pulldowns, bent over and upright rows, deadlift, romanian deadlifts off the rack (to allow for more weight, similar to rack pulls) and power cleans (preferably snatches, but you've given away your pleb status and I know you will cock them up beyond belief)

If you have tight hammies i recommend Romanian deadlifts with a pause to feel the stretch in them

Kengan Ashura is better

Just copy the man himself.

Attached: a325bb461e4691cc10f03b999efbab24[1].jpg (800x1228, 184K)

I’ve been focusing on my back for the past few months and have gotten some development. I do
>deadlifts
>weighted pullups
>all pullup variations
>rows
>rack pulls above the knee
>lat pulldowns concentrating on the negatives

absolutely based

no other words

Swimming, freestyle and breaststroke. Lift strength for rows and pulldowns. Bench. Incline and decline to counterbalance back gains and not fuck up posture out develop pains

Swimming, pullups, deadlifts, pendley rows, shrugs (or farmers walks if you're a real man), and lat-pulldowns to supplement.

Attached: 010.jpg (869x1228, 279K)

Perfection

Attached: 7765b036ad996834a69eaa27acc60542[1].jpg (1200x906, 202K)

kettlebell swings are a new favorite of mine. if you focus on contracting abs and glutes at the top its fantastic core work too. Front delts and traps for yoke.

No there isnt. Even with back extensions you will not be able to develop dense spinae erectors. You have to understand the difference between sarcoplasmic hypertrophy and myofibrillar hypertrophy and the different type of muscle fibers and slow twitch and fast twitch. Only way to even build a back close to what Yujiro Hanma has is snatch high pulls, deadlifts, powercleans, squats, good mornings, pendlay rows, barbell pullovers and pullups. Learn the lifts and stop chucking yourself, the interwebs has a plethora of avenues in order to research the movements I've listed off and the anatomy and physiology of the muscular skeletal system within the human body.

Forgot to add farmers walks as well.
Noone is telling you to do anything, you asked a question on a tanzanian basket weaving forum for homosexuals and your being given pretty solid answers but your making up excuses. You say you've done tons of research on the glutes, but yet you asked about the back. The back contains numerous amounts of muscles with many angles and different planes of movements are needed and for a complete back like you asked the deadlift or one of its variants is the only way you can address one of the specific planes.

>Pullups and Rack Pulls

Literally the only thing you need. If you get good at pullups, add weight. Rack Pulls are less taxing on lower back and still develop good spinal erectors and massive traps.

If you can manage, throw in farmers walks. Rows are great as well but if you can't get the positioning right you're fucked.

Rows, Deadlifts, Weighted chin ups, and face pulls.

hahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Snap City Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Keep Your Back Straight Like Nigga Just Pick Up The Bar Haha

Enjoy ruining your spine and losing an inch of height

deadlifts are shit tier