Has getting Jow Forums changed your taste in women?

I used to like shy, quiet, artistic girls that were more beautiful and cute than sexy. Now that I'm Jow Forums I'm not compatible with them anymore. They are so nervous and anxious around me that they can barely speak even though they like me and that freaks me out. So nowadays I prefer more outgoing girls AKA thots, basic bitches and sluts.

I think those shy girls have low self-esteem and that suited me because I used to have a low self-esteem as well. Kind of sad though, those shy girls are freaks in bed.

Attached: 1531422660631.jpg (1000x1000, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrLzkvJy47w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subscribed.

I don't know what kind of girl I like. I've never hung out with a girl

Gib
Tomboy
Gf
Hasn’t changed though, exept I appreciate fit women more now

Attached: 1BB18875-5416-4113-A588-73F5FB11F1A1.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Disgusting womanlets

I prefer thick and curvy women. They are more fertile and breed stronger and smart children. Thin women seem sickly and boyish to me.

From only wanting to fuck Thin with assets to anything besides the last two.

Attached: M3167wg.jpg (1599x1280, 317K)

I don't want women/girls anymore, it's all about cock

Started liking fit chicks, still like skinny ones too just like before.

No, horsedick futa loli is still my wildest dream.
Otherwise pic.

Attached: 1541286155248.jpg (800x704, 170K)

>Has getting Jow Forums changed your taste in women?

Now it's like I either go for plump/fat titcows or roided out, borderline FTM bodybuilder types. Not much in between.

post body

BASED

ALL I WANT A BLONDE BIMBO INSTAGRAM THOT NOW

Yeah it made me way more picky body-wise.
Like, I used to have a crush on my flatmate, but now that I see her I'm a bit disgusted by her flabby thighs and chubby belly.

The problem being than when I talk with basic bitches in bars, I want to kill myself after 30 mn. They all say the same fucking things, it's like they have no sense of self-awareness.
I don't want to talk about the horoscope anymore lads.

tfw I'm only into the shy/reserved, short girls and have 0 interest in the loud slutty girls that have new boyfriends every week. Where do I find these grills lads?

Attached: 1519197062673.jpg (931x1852, 129K)

Started straight, now only want to fuck twinks. Turns out I'm still too retarded to talk to them, and I hate women now.

this. i need to know this too. the only women i find at the gym are obnoxious cunts.

At the gym, lad.

You find them on high school or college, after that they are married for life.

Alright then. Where can I find a time machine?

It's all over bro

I don't know how to speak words at what I am looking for now and then. I used to want the loud super hot "flashy" type. I lose 37 kilos now and such girls are not my thing. I am wanting a simple girl, in shape but not 5 hour ass building day like the girls I met at gym. I want someone who will make good mama if you understand?

Didn't mean to reply.

i guess i'm on a similar boat as OP. there's a qt at work who i know wants my dick but she's way too shy, making any interaction require 200% effort on my part, and being an introvert myself i can only go so far. meanwhile there's a braphog who almost literally keeps asking when we'll fuck and i think it's only a matter of time...

shit chart
but god fucking damn you'd need some industrial tools to peel me off 17 and 9...

Attached: 1541537397176.gif (300x400, 1.45M)

There is a type 9 in my bjj gym. You wouldn't think shit about her if you saw her in the gi, but the second she takes that gi off my god is it hard to look away. Did some 1 on 1 with her a few weeks ago trying to teach her takedowns that aren't fucking judo throws. Ended up going no gi to force her to do something other than grab the collar. Spent 45 minutes working with her in skin tight clothing, I deserve a fucking medal for keeping my dick down.

One day you will make it

Attached: apu_with_famlee.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

No I always liked trashy thots unfortunately.

I still like them blonde and blue/green eyes.
But I used to be only into fairy-like looking girls (long light blonde hair, short, slim, pale, didn't give a fuck about boobs or ass). I still like them somewhat, but THICC appeals to me too, and short hair is my biggest fetish. I fucking wish there was more women with pixie cuts where I live.

Lurking this board got me into fart fetish, I hate you guys

>short hair
Absolute worst taste.

At church

But then you end up with religious girls, which is even worse.

You just find church sluts at church

fuck off normie.
if there's one thing better than a pixie cut it's blonde curly hair.

I've genuinely considered going to church to pick up girls

Attached: vomit.jpg (736x718, 37K)

It depends what kind of church you go to, Orthodox chicks are wholesome

This should be a banner.

>They are so nervous and anxious around me

hot
what do you mean not compatible now you can manhandle them all you want

If girl is very uncomfortable around me, I get uncomfortable, too

Attached: black kiev.jpg (1310x640, 219K)

Girl, if you don't do something about those nails....

well they certainly arent on youtube making roleplay videos for 1M suscribers

girls aren't for making friends with.

What is with this autistic food/girl side by side poster its driving me insane, am I the only one noticing this turbo autism everywhere?

gib asmrdarling gf pls

Attached: asmr darling burger.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Did you not have a father OP?
It's obvious that you always liked sluts. To be honest, almost every man does. If there was a chance to have NSA sex with a drunken bar slut with g-cup tiddies and a fat ass and a 100% chance of not contracting an STD on top of the fact that no one will ever find out-- most every straight male would fuck and nut for kicks.

Again, you always liked sluts. Previous to your transformation you just didn't think you had anything they held valuable. Now that you've become "fit" (an obvious lie. If you were fit at all you'd have already contracted crippling body dysmorphia) you think you have a shot. You think that your sexual value has moved you into a better bracket and you are acting on it, that's all.
>inb4 the army Jow Forumscels claiming they wouldn't creampie and throatfuck prime 22 y/o bimbos to asphyxiation if they could get it under their terms and consequence free

Attached: 1387788-MSRF09sjEC4FRrxYGazG.jpg (600x589, 44K)

Attached: floral burger.jpg (1372x960, 363K)

your only shot is reincarnation at this point, good luck

sauce

Short women with thick short stubly legs are disgusting

Like this?

Attached: DA94BFF9-74CE-44FF-8C94-4B9882A3FE1A.jpg (500x667, 49K)

Absolute pleb opinion

Attached: 195F492C-7D68-4B84-A158-D546A2706CED.jpg (422x750, 75K)

Watchu gonna do little dyel boy

Attached: 96135D01-626E-4AF2-9023-36B289F28014.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

Bitch bout to get raped in her kitchen.
That cake in the icebox is going to be glazed with our special sauce

Based

17 is literally perfect

It hasn't because I'm not some roiding dimwit. Roids fuck you up in the head.

17 is exactly like my ex those type of girls hit the wall at 20 they go from chubby qt to ukranian 60yo milf

show your six pack dude and dick

Doesn't matter what my taste is or was, I'll never get one anyway

Same, although your pic looks almost like a wheyfu already.

I'd kill myself before choosing anything thick

Attached: thot_bgon.png (500x282, 370K)

Kek. This.
Shut the fuck op no one cares

Only want fit girls now

And tiny fucktoys

Attached: image0.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

Initial Jow Forums stages are conducive to plowing through thots, so that later, when you make mental gainz you can get a confident, debt-free, tattooless virgin and not screw it up with vaginal wanderlust

Redpilled and SAGE
Actual girl "friends" are only good for banging their friends.

>Unbased BRAAAP lurker

>you pic looks almost like a wheyfu already
She is

Attached: C32CF358-69B7-4024-94D4-B38037FFBB7F.jpg (1080x1271, 105K)

Regular tomboys are great as well though

Attached: 4F55963F-9669-452A-8599-0A7953886058.jpg (960x643, 95K)

A few things:

>absolutely will not even consider fatties anymore
>am more or less completely over "alt chicks" and adjacent
>attraction to pretty "girl next door" types and Jow Forums MILFS has skyrocketed

I think a lot of it has to do with how when you're finally on a state of healthy mind and body, you can more easily "dodge bullets" in the form of wacko bitches with [whatever]-issues, while appreciating women who just naturally exude that same balance of healthy mind and body. Also while THICC can still sometimes be alluring, there's always that voice in the back of your mind that says "THICC today is "fat soccer mom" tomorrow."

I see these busted fat chicks or busted alt-chicks at the gym every so often, and all I can do is shake my head. I imagine it's the same when girls see fatboy incels with leg tats at the gym.

This pretty much.

>tfw got gf right as she was graduating highschool and before entering college where she surely would have been exposed to all kinds of thot enabling behavior

Girls who go to church don't want your degenerate athiest ass.

subscribe to me!
youtu.be/UrLzkvJy47w

But what about Jow Forums alt chicks?

Attached: CA71D4D0-D7E5-4C88-85F5-BE2C17B7B573.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

>I think those shy girls have low self-esteem and that suited me because I used to have a low self-esteem as well.
Tfw fit and bench 3pl8 but still low self-esteem

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 25K)

>implying I'm an atheist
Just haven't really given a shit enough to go to church before breh

fine

I love how she's surrounded by goblins haha we're super fucked long-term.

>was a lanky sperg
>used to like sticc shy girls
>started lifting
>2 years later I'm looking bigger and aesthetic
>selfsteem also went way up
>now i find curvy and outgoing women more attractive than the rest

Also helps that I briefly dated a shy depressed girl and it was the worst experience of my life. Never fucking again

I ask you not as user but as your friend

Pls delet

Yes, I now like fridgemode men.

ok

I used to find any skinny girl attractive. But after lifting, and dramatically raising my own standards for myself, I inadvertently raised my standards of others, especially women who I want to fuck.
Usually, the face is what fucks things up for me, but that's also a reflection of my impossible standards I've set for myself.

good

i want her to peg me

Yeah I now find women I would have banged without a problem repulsive

When I was lifting more I still just took what I could get.

Increasingly I do not like white girls, though. They fry in the sun and I don't want to pass on those inferior officecuck genetics. Fuck my dad, he had it so good and had to marry a fucking alcoholic aryan roastie.

i've seen this too and don't know what the fuck is happening

I went from liking skinnier women to thicker women with tits.

The bigger the better.

holy FUCKKKKKKKK i think something awakened in me
post more fit goth gfs PLEASE

No. I hated women before I came here, and I still hate women now.

FUCK ME I WANNA BREED WHITE CHILDREN WITH HER

alright

Part of what makes this photo so good is the light reflecting up onto them from the bright white rock they're standing on. It makes their skin look unnaturally luminescent

>your will never walk downstairs to see your loving tomboy wife taking care of your kids

Attached: 6E20B540-65D6-4A03-865F-E2420E1818B4.jpg (1192x808, 176K)

When I was blasting steroids I became highly interested in hentai and downloaded dozens of games and seemed to have insatiable taste for naked anime girls.

Don’t have any more, sorry bro. Didn’t know fit goth chicks were a thing either before I saw that pic. Have a big titty goth girl though

Attached: F389EF4B-AF99-438B-B696-EAE36417343B.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

is there such a thing as an attractive female whos not a huge slut
why cant women be normal