Why is the body like this?

Eat like total fucking shit, diet that will kill you by 50
>strength goes up every session despite being a seasoned lifter
>lifting feels fucking amazing, everything just flows
>huge fucking pump, no joint pain, feel so fucking great and insanely motivated

Eat incredibly healthy diet, diet that will let you live to 100 with minor or no health problems
>strength goes to fucking shit
>lifting feels fucking shit, nothing works
>no pump, flat as fuck, joint paint, feel like fucking shit and feel like quitting lifting

Why the fuck am I like this? This is not fucking healthy. I literally CANNOT keep any strength or size if I eat "healthy" and watch my bodyfat and waistline. But if I just not give a fuck, eat whatever the fuck I want, eat junk shit piss, my body fucking loves it and the gym is so much fucking better.

This is such bullshit man. Why doesn't lifting feel good at all and feels so shit when eating healthy? Its fucked. If anything it should be the opposite, eating like shit should make your gym worse, not better. This is fucked up.

Attached: 32959023590325.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Please define eating healthy and eating like shit

Eat like shit
>high calorie dense foods that clog and destroy your arteries, high calorie sugary shit that fucks your liver, probably fucks your colon as well, and lots of it, easy to store fat due to high caloric count, very little micro-nutrients or fiber

Eat healthy
>low calorie foods, helps keep your organs healthy, clears colon out easily, small sized meals, VERY HIGH in micro-nutrients, vitamins and minerals good fiber

Name actual foods and or meals please

For fuck sake use your brain cunt.

Junk
>whey protein + milo + milk
>fuck tons of bread and pasta, full of butter
>chocolate, chips, pizzas
>fatty meats
>sugary drinks
etc

Healthy
>whey protein + water
>veggies, fruits, with a moderate about of rice, no added butter
>lean meats

>he took the carb pill

You stupid fucking idiot - you just eat more calories eating "shit food". Track your fucking calories retard!

This. You dumb, OP.

Nope, thats not it.

Ive done "clean bulks" before, where I get all my calories from only "healthy" foods, and even then its just not the same.

Junk food digests so fast and amazingly, the energy is there and BANG NIGGA, the weights explode.

But on a healthy diet, the digestion is slow, a lot of calories end up getting fucked off as high fiber, and you have bloated shit, you just dont have that same energy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fatty meats and milk is what makes you feel good desu

And butter

>Junk food digests so fast and amazingly
fuck off junk food shill

Not worth the disgusting diarrhea shits tho

ive bench pressed everyday for the last week and gone from 95kg x 10 to 115kg x 10

ive consumed atl east 4000 calories per day of shit, mostly chocolate, cake, chips, etc.

Its pissing me off how fucking insane the strength results are.

I look like shit though. Its annoying that I cant just eat healthy and be lean and see the same results in the gym with the numbers.

USE
JUICE
IDIOT

IM A FUCKING SHUT IN HERMIT

I WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GET IT

AND EVEN THEN IM TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO TAKE GEAR

IM TOO SCARED TO EVEN SMOKE A CIG

ROPE YOURSELF CUNT

You need carbs you fucking dip track your macros>wah im shy i dont know how to buy drugs
Darknet

milo are you 12?

>lean meats
>healthy
pick one

under the muscle not on the muscle fag

lifting for numbers or aesthetics?

Eat both. So you won't die at 50, but won't live until 100. You will live till 75 with decent gains

Im unironically lifting for neither, Im lifting for health.

But lifting gets boring and feels like shit unless im stuffing my face full of junk as per the reasons mentioned.