What instantly makes a person more attractive to you?

What instantly makes a person more attractive to you?

Attached: 1539824194029.jpg (630x764, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrLzkvJy47w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice tits

Money.

mutual love

big fat tits

A penis

2d

How they treat me.
How they talk to me.
How they engage with me.

Its so rare that a woman is nice to me, that when one is, she seems like a 10/10 to me.

Pale skin. Pure white is perfect but unfortunately doesn’t exist in real life.

small tits phat ass and isnt loud/obnoxious

Scent, especially the way hair smells. ~70% of girls have no distinctive scent at all, so when you meet one who does, it really makes her stand out.

10 inch cock

Attached: Lennyreps.png (624x706, 220K)

Racism.

If they aren't immediately obviously repulsed by me.
It's kind of a high bar, honestly.
Instant boner. And then they're obviously repulsed by me.

Attached: 1537755963610.jpg (618x644, 165K)

Not being fat.

SHIT

How to get a thot that hot if you're an introvert who hates clubbing and spending money on expensive thot gifts?

Shape, the way she carries herself, voice, eyes, lips and finally her smell.

I think internet has ruined my ability to see women as people with flaws and problems and all of that other stuff that humans go through. And not just potential fucks to pound out or potential wifey material.

>female
>not fat
>not ginger
>talks to me

Daddy issues and self harm

iktf
>talk and drink with some girl
>looks like she likes me okay
>"come one user let's go clubbing"
>"erf, okay"
>she invites her fucking ex, along with the ex's brother, his cousin, another buddy of his and the buddy's girlfriend
>thot proceeds to go and get grinded on by several dudes on the dancefloor
What sort of dumb slut thinks this is appropriate behaviour?

Clubbing and spending money is the only way to get thots, that’s what makes them thots
>inb4 tinder
Only the lower-tier thots are going to be on tinder. The upper echelons of the thots can get dick whenever they want by going to a club; they don’t need tinder until they turn 30 or become a single mom.

The sort who finds that enjoyable. Next time just say you're not interested and write it off as being incompatible.

Any girl that goes clubbing is not suitable for a relationship.

>it is acceptable for a woman you might date to grind on lots of other dudes as long as she enjoys it

Wearing a ball cap.Just something about it bros...

Attached: 1526769728430.jpg (1080x1350, 1.47M)

red hair of any type

Attached: RosHBOpromo1.jpg (1365x2001, 700K)

>you might date
I never said that.

I can’t stand baseball caps on girls anymore. Every sorority girl at my university wears them, I’ve come to instantly categorize girls with baseball caps on as thots

When she's a morning person

Shows that's she's objectively not lazy

titys

This.

sexual appeal

This. It’s also very unlikely that a woman who gets up early is an alcoholic party-girl

When she's actually a male(xx chromosomes)
Females are worthless.
But a man who could incubate babies is pure gold.

Attached: Moosefix4.jpg (1080x720, 147K)

Not a shitskin.

If she behaves female.
I'm talking about when she genuinely embraces her female nature.
>likes to cook/bake
>summer dresses instead of some thot costume with hot pants and crop top
>long beautiful hair instead of some dyke haircut they think looks cute and cheeky
>talks like a First Lady and not a guest on Dr. Phils couch
>not getting drunk, not doing drugs, no smoking

being dependant on me and following me like a dog

Tpbp

> expecting true genuine love from a woman
user....

they look good with short hair

might be why he like them

>being in good shape while maintaining a intellectually difficult job
>not being a liberal
>understanding and accepting a woman's role in society. a desire to be femine. a desire to be led by a strong male figure while still maintaining drive and passion in their own pursuits.

Reading a good book. Not even kidding

Loyalty

Degenerate.

Seconded, like my short hair qts

If she's confident, competitive, independent, and even cocky if not obnoxiously, I fall in love instantly. Because I'm like that aswell, and I want a person who values their freedom and can compete against me in something.

Word. The only woman who will truly love you is your mother and that's not even always guaranteed for everyone.

>elf-aesthetic
>strabismus
There is a reason Irene is so goddamn popular on Jow Forums

Attached: ashley elf gf.jpg (800x1440, 118K)

Lots of Koreans use chemicals to achieve near pale white skin.

>strabismus
lmao why?

From now I am already happy with a wife which puts family first and not careere and is not into Netflix/instagram 24/7

That alone kicks out the majority of women today.

Full on fucked up negroid lazy eye is still disgusting

slight strabismus on a qt elf girl is the same thing for me as a crooked fang is in Nippon

Attached: ashley 2.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Femininity. However they might show it, a petite girl can exude as much femininity as a thicc one, hope you guys can understand what I'm talking about, has to do with being a woman, personal hygiene, etc. Her not being caked with makeup/perfume/hair stuff. Cute feet. And as faggy as it sounds, personality is a big deal for me.

Based and pheromonepilled
I'm way too sensitive to female pheromones, both a curse and a blessing, specially when at the gym surrounded by girls in their prime breeding age. Makes up for a nice boost tho.
Thankfully, my gf uses little to no deodorant (she uses that salt based hippie one) and I just love how her armpits smell after a day of doing things together.
She also enjoys when I kind of sniff all over her body, used to be very shy and self-conscious but now goosebumps, shivers and little sighs let me know she enjoys it as much as I do.
And good lord, the way her scent changes, goes all musky whenever she gets worked up when we snog makes me go diamond, talks to the most primal part of my brain, makes me go wild, push her against the next available surface and ravage her. Pure, unadulterated, all natural aphrodisiac.

I cannot tell...it's a mix of they way she walks and being pretty. An overall attitude.
It is not exactly related to face>body>and shit...

Attached: depositphotos_203511382.jpg (1600x1167, 256K)

A mutual love for Jesus Christ

Attached: IMG6196015740535295247.jpg (1080x1433, 406K)

Attached: 1417726291458.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Breh... I knew this Hispanic cutie with a slight lazy eye, full DSL lips and a fat ass. I know how you feel

If they laugh with me at shit I find funny. If a girl laughs with me I'll sit and think about our future together for the rest of the day.

Attached: white bread.jpg (1396x1120, 574K)

nice eyes and autism

This t b h, I can't fucking stand the tanned look. Looks like they're trying to become niggers.

fuck right off
a woman can love you

Based

if they do high ass reps
youtu.be/UrLzkvJy47w

ahh, a true kinossuior
may we both find our matches someday....

Attached: mpdg.jpg (1263x1891, 582K)

True genuine love?
No matter in what situation you are in?
Even if prince charming pops-up one day with which she could happily walk away?

blonde brappers

Attached: kristal_nicole_28764063_171719063477820_8388192938655481856_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.73M)

post her feet based foodslut user.

>. It’s also very unlikely that a woman who gets up early is an alcoholic party-girl
objection

my exgf had to wake up at like half past 4 in the morning to go to work for her day shift
she did and does drink a lot of alcohol and is "enjoy the single life partying"

yes

Nice thighs and hips

Attached: white lobster.jpg (1074x896, 247K)

Heavenly face.

Attached: 22344075_120774771926486_4332530547394871296_n.jpg (750x750, 463K)

never
especially not with prince charming cause that is only the "perfect guy", but not the guy who she should be with

men love different than woman, fact

also not true in the way you think it is

agreed

Attached: arya.jpg (2304x1536, 286K)

same ;_;

enlighten me user

i like a girl with confidence, no insecurity which is rare. youthful and laughs a lot

Attached: 1521043443788.jpg (1280x851, 213K)

cute>sexy>hot

Attached: cute.webm (1280x720, 640K)

Being east Asian

Attached: 1538796077525.jpg (768x1024, 236K)

what a fucking uggo

based

Collar me

Is biologically female

I don't think you know what instantly means

t. seething roastie who thinks she's not like the other girls

Someone hit that bong with the ugly stick

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-101559_Memo.jpg (1080x1615, 469K)

ugly looking elf dyke

my goddamn bad niggers

Attached: Asmr darling young happier.jpg (1200x799, 144K)

Good girl.
Come to Daddy.

Is that Ana Mancini, the shemale? Looks just like her, but with brown hair.

fuc u

Attached: DELETTHIS.png (1082x619, 1.24M)

They specifically hired her because she was pug cute.
Can't have little girls who look pretty and will grow up to be hot laying around.
The people will get uncomfortable and come through the backgrounds of all of the male and female talent to see if they've bad touched any little girls or have any sexual misconduct in their past and put the entire cast on blast.

I don't see it. I find her very attractive.

I have a thing for redheads, so freckles and deep blue eyes is a thing for me.. Also - pink nipples!

In addition to that I love certain ways some women have their hair braided. See pic related.

Other than that I am a sucker for intellect. If you're very good at something interesting, I will find you attractive.

Attached: 1510617278169.jpg (736x1099, 279K)

Ashley who she's cute

>Even if prince charming pops-up one day
This denotes the level of ignorance you manage. There's no prince-fucking-charming. Same as there's no perfect woman.
Keep yourself and your hate low, basement dweller.

Attached: 55d96baf3429560740fdab0ec6144832.png (420x420, 363K)

This unironically gives me tingles
>tfw no fit daddy into micromanaging my diet/exercise until I achieve his near impossible ideals for my body and training

;_;
I don't think I can be normal