Oh wow user, you hit great depth on that 2 plate squat. Ed Coan would be so proud

>Oh wow user, you hit great depth on that 2 plate squat. Ed Coan would be so proud
....said no girl ever.

Pic related is what you should aim for. Oh and go check out some of these powerlifter's wives....disgusting

Attached: 9RGOJ8w.jpg (637x691, 82K)

>Lifting for girls

/thread

Everything you do is for girls retard its the fucking point of life

t. roastie

If you ever saw Jeff Seid's Pyramid of Gains video, you'd pity him for how retarded he actually is. Pretty sure he deleted it but it lives on in videos people made to make fun of him

lmao my nigga what the fuck are you on about

Attached: 1541264969952.png (864x482, 320K)

Most men don't lift and yet have wives and multiple children. Getting a stable job and an actual personality is what women want. Not a guy who autistically spends hours lifting inanimate objects

The point of you living is to reproduce you fucking retard

You think a 2 plate squat is heavy? Pathetic

I lift to make me a better fighter. I have very little interest in what women want my body to look like because they don't have to hide inside while someone else beats the shit out of it like I do.

you live an extremely miserable one dimensional life, faggot.

Jow Forums is a lot less smarter than I remember. How times have changed.

Bar squats are heavy if you get low enough, that's one off the cool things about gravity. This duds clearly going ass to outer core.

Hwut

2 plate deep squat is still baby weight

Gravity increases as you get closer to the center of a gravitational body. Ass to core with no weight at all would be significantly harder than 10pl8 ass to surface.

he is right, love is the driving force behind anything and everything.

True af. My father has zero seconds in the gym let alone touch a barbell.

Attached: apuaged.png (600x600, 15K)

Wrong. I've had muscle girls walk up and tell me my squat form was *perfect*. Although her v-taper was better than mine.

Also if you're attractive girls will notice your 2pl8 squat, even if the ugly manlet troll next to you is squatting 4pl8

>Everything you do is for girls
As expected of a non-saiyan

Attached: 1538324232608.gif (540x302, 517K)

>Oh wow user, you hit great depth on that 2 plate squat. Ed Coan would be so proud

No one is gonna be proud squatting 100kg you fucking idiot

That's literally the point of being born, having sex

The point of living is having fun.

That is why your body dies when your heart or brain is destroyed, but you doesn't die, when you become infertile

Go away jeff

Love isn't real

That's not really the 'point' in a sense. Life continues to propogate because 'life' is the term used for a series of complex, self-replicating chemicals. What exists now are just extremely complex ststeme of self-replicating chemical compounds arranged in bizzare ways that, on the meta scale, facilitate further spreading of these materials.

All the first organism ever was, was a series of chemicals that rearranged nearby chemicals into itself. That's all life is, at it's core. That you are a thinking, rational creature with abstract thought is largely inconsequential-- you are bound to assist your chemical makeup in propogating further only to the extent that you chose to. There is no scorekeeper who keeps track of how much your genetic material has influenced the future layout of all self-replicating molecules in the universe, so ultimately, you as a person are not penalized for not propogating

>muh biological imperative

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)

Back to school

literally npc tier

Attached: 1522402914280.jpg (574x571, 277K)

How many kids have you got?

If that’s true then why don’t people who aren’t having fun just die