Have a coffee date with a tinder grill later today (first ever date in my life as a 28 year old boomer)

>have a coffee date with a tinder grill later today (first ever date in my life as a 28 year old boomer)
>fear she may be disappointed in my height

Fuck you Jow Forums, but thanks for helping me make gains. I wouldn’t get to the point of having a first date ever without your help of making gains

But the manlet threads...

Attached: 62C6E7B9-15E6-4FF5-BADA-1120B51DCFD6.jpg (601x508, 38K)

You’re such a loser. I’m gonna masterbate now, cya.

>tinder girl
>coffee date

cringe

Spotted the virgin

Here's a good post from a small thread yesterday that has now been archived

>quit being such a mopey faggot. She (along with every other woman in your life) is going to ditch you because you're an insecure homo and no other reason alone. The cure? Stop being such a whiney faggot who cares about uncontrollable shit like height.

Get over it bro

Attached: 1421794585953.png (475x347, 38K)

Height?

Coffee date for first date is best because you can learn a lot about her without dropping money on dinner and movies, if she's a thot then you only lost a few bucks.

>actual dating on tinder
Shig
>meet up for beers
>go back to her place if it goes well and theres chemistry
>fug
>leave

>tinder
>not coffe and bagel

No first date should ever involve e a movie. The goal is to get to know each other first.

How are you supposed to even date if your like me and doesn't drink coffee or tea, or alcohol, and also have a phobia of eating or drinking anything outside of my own home. I just cant bring myself to drink or eat stuff prepared by someone else, I always just assume other people will be lazy with how they wash their dishes, how they prepare their food. I can't even drink a glass of water at a families house, afraid the glass isn't washed properly, etc.

I'm 31 and I don't see this changing anytime soon, been this way my entire life.

spotted the cringe 18 year old

coffee date for what..? Are you looking for a relationship on tinder? Why would you need to get to know her to fuck? Go get drinks

coffee is ideal imo if it's a girl under 21. You're spending less than $10 that way. and real talk, there are girls worth dating on tinder, it's just rare enough that it's pretty difficult to find them.

Not memeing, if it's really that serious then you should speak to someone who can help you with what seems to be a mental health issue

heh, manlets plight.

how much time are you wasting interviewing tinder girls at your local coffee place to find ones "worth dating"?

Sorry pops, tinder isn't only for hookups anymore. Get with the times old man

Attached: 1534536292535.gif (478x350, 84K)

I have been for the last 18 months, but kept getting dropped my the psychologist and picked up by another one and only recently found one that thinks they can help me

Going for an autism test soon.

Already had an BRAIN MRI and it came back normal

yeah, maybe if you're ugly (you). I guess girls have to eat too, huh? You take her out on those coffee and dinner dates but she doesn't sleep with you. Huh, she just must be shy xD

Lol at virgins and uggos who think tinder is just for fucking. Girls don't like doing that. It's a dating app

How are you gonna get to know someone while watching a movie?

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

Sorry bozo, if you read my post you would see that I DO not take girls to dinner for the first date. Coffee date is a thot filter. On the second date, I invite them to my home for a home-made dinner and movie, I got laid last night

That's supposed to be should never. I'm a dirty phone poster.

its the straight version of grindr which is a fuck app

Fair enough

>tfw all my tinder matches were like 4-5
>and im a 7-8 atleast

guess im too boomer for it. age racism.

jokes on you i found a younger gf without jewnder

I know both attractive and unattractive people who use tinder

the only ones "dating" girls on there are ugly, I honestly hope you're trolling at this point. No attractive person needs to lower their standards to tinder to meet girls to date. The people who end up taking girls out to coffee, dinner, and expensive shit are those desperate enough to trade their valuable time and money solely for female contact (non sexual)

Tinder girls isn't something you should date lmao
They talk to so many guys daily, i have been with several thots that let me see their tinder profile (i dont have tinder), and the amount of matches they got, and actual messages is insane, much bigger than i expected desu

Tinder date should be something like, pizza, at her house or yours, watch a movie, then fuck
A tinder girls isn't worth knowing to know because they are all thots

november is not over yet u addict

Dating is the least of your problems, if you scared of your families glass you will never make it
I dont know, go to doctor or something, a date usually goes with eating/drinking what other people make or do
Or you could invite a girl over to your home and cook something with her. Did this a few times and touching dat ass while she cooks is 10/10

That's what the coffee date is for, it's a thot filter. If she's a shitty no personality ho then I dont contact them again. Second date is when you bring her to your place and have more intimate sex because you've been flirting much longer

your post is retarded and makes no sense

>it's a thot filter

meaning... what? Your plan is to fuck the second date, yet you "filter"(?) to make sure she isn't a thot? Yet you're planning on fucking the second date? Why would it even matter if she was a thot or not if you're just fucking? If a girl puts out on the second tinder date she's a thot anyway. Wouldn't you *want* her to be a thot, if your plan was to just fuck, anyway?

>If she's a shitty no personality ho then I dont contact them again

personality for a ons?????

>Second date is when you bring her to your place and have more intimate sex because you've been flirting much longer

lol

I mean if you're a loser with infinite free time sure my dude you can take tinder girls out 4 times before fucking if it gets you going, but for dudes who have success with females the most practical and efficient use of Tinder is hook ups or drinks at most. Those girls are not worth the time for an actual date

Not for a one night stand, if you do things right she'll be obsessed with you. It's a lot better than banging the ho of the week if you can foster a great physical and emotional relationship. 2 dates is not much time to invest. And this works for girls outside of tinder. Sorry you've never been with a girl who actually liked you, you're just one more dick in a roasties garden of penises

>if you do things right she'll be obsessed with you

Bro ask me how I know you ugly

This is how ugly people talk

LMAO, i leave girls obsessed with me even if i dont care about them, i fill my ego
And a one night stand is enough for them to be obsessed with you, just fuck her good, kiss her good, and touch her good

That "gentleman" approach isn't for tinder dates