Hmm, was i autistic?

Hmm, was i autistic?

Attached: 608B5E62-0961-4F88-AC5A-311218B3AFBE.jpg (1117x1086, 91K)

you should have asked her to ride your dick because you want to fuck.

yes

Based and red pilled

She sounds like a retard, not worth your time lmao

It's called, not falling for a whores scam.

Should have given her your small, Korean penis slathered in bbq sauce.

Dodged a bullet and saved yourself some time and money

This. You can still do it OP

>id like to eat you out right now
this works, chad here

Attached: (JPEG Image, 358 × 358 pixels).jpg (358x358, 23K)

just eat more you dyel skeleton foodlet, just make sure you save room for dessert (pussy)

Attached: 0075 - AoQ7Dnh.png (706x680, 84K)

Let her know there’s plenty of other women you’re talking to so it’s not your loss it’s hers

No, you did good. Bitch gave an ultimatum and you called it. Should have mocked it like a Chad though like some posters suggested by offering her a nice sausage instead.

The only thing thats autistic is taking tinder seriously

Yeah it’s autistic, especially if you were very interested in banging her. But if you didn’t care too much either way it’s pretty funny. There was no way to agree to get korean bbq without looking spineless, other than maybe something like “ok but only if youre buying”. You still could have responded better than you did though. The best option was to decline with a tone like you dont care whether you go out with her or not instead of angrily. The next time either of you tried to make plans she’d be more agreeable, because she’d know that if she isn’t willing to compromise you’ll just brush her off.

Tell her okay, we'll meet up at the Korean BBQ.
Five minutes before the date write her you'll be late a few minutes, she should already order some food. Cut contact.

the only thing autistic here is your response
wtf m8

she only wanted a meal ticket. You should have called her out on it. Also you type way too much

Not going far enough. Go to the restaurant with her. Order lots of expensive drinks. Tell her you just made a great stock trade, she can buy whatever she wants. At the end of the meal, act like you forgot your wallet. She will still be hesitant to pay at this point, but you can start crying and make a scene and she’ll be forced to pay to calm you down. Give her your venmo but ignore any requests she makes for you to pay her back. Then cut contact.

Dodged a bullet user, good job

Might as well fake a heart attack, the fuck is wrong with you man?

OP you better have put her in her place and told her to fuck off in those exact words.

Should've just called her a whore and left it at that

how did she respond? fucking thot.

Based.
>Would you like to take me out to eat now
I'm mad.

Post pics

I swear I saw this on Reddit yesterday

LMFAOOOOOOO

>You should have called her out on it
He did.

No, you put that thot in her place like you should have.

>thots playing games
shes literally, in that moment, trying to see how much she can get away with in terms of bossing you around
well played OP

Why was there Korean BBQ in FFVII, when there was no Korea?

honestly after those first 2 texts i would've just unmatched her right there - way too many red flags to even bother taking her on a drink

>not only sounds high maintenance from the demand but looks high maintenance from the picture
>no greeting or formalities, just immediately begging for food
>just the sheer entitlement in the line "would YOU like to take ME out to eat now"

her writing style literally reads like the transcription of the inner thoughts of a dog, "i am hungry. i want korean bbq. take me out to eat." overall just seems like the typical cunty woman, next time don't even validate her complexes by trying to argue with her

Attached: 1510943875107.jpg (873x873, 36K)

P A T R O L L E D

OP Baed and redpilled

If a girl asks you to invite her out eating, go dip

Not sure why you even responding to her anymore, go no contact

>t. autism

Based and revengepilled

go BACC

U M U S G O B A C