You guys will argue about anything

Attached: vs.png (1100x355, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrLzkvJy47w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not going to the gym at night
Enjoy your blinding sunlight, not-nocturnal fags.

Midday master race

>Going to the gym at night
Enjoy having Rakesh pickling your butt on the parking lot

>south-facing gym

Attached: 1502953382511.jpg (987x700, 148K)

either very early in the morning or very late at night are the only two acceptable answers

Either 5-7 or 20-23 anything else is retarded

Going to the gym on Sunday instead of Monday.

op is a redditor faggot

Gym in morning
>quiet
>nobobdy around but serious lifters
>lots of energy
>feel refreshed afterwards and still have all day to get stuff done

Gym in afternoon
>loud as fuck
>full of wagies, schoolkids, old women
>nobody knows what the fuck they're doing
>mess everywhere, nobody reracks
>every rack and peice of equipment is being used
>feel tired and demotivated
>exhausted afterwards

That's what it should be, but in my gym there just happens to be this pack of 20-30 year old boomers who do meme lifts, are loud, and play loud music at 6 AM

nigger

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1568x355, 257K)

if you go to a commercial gym and if you have a completely free schedule going in the mid day (11 AM - 3 PM) is the best idea. If you go after 5 PM the gym is obnoxiously crowded, like don't even think of benching

My gym doesn't open early enough for me to lift before work. I would need to shower there and I'm uncomfortable with that. Also, I don't know what I'd do with my showering gear post shower, lug or up into my cube at work and have it smelling by noon? No thanks.

>yoga mats of gymbunnies not facing towards Mecca

Attached: absolutely haram.jpg (600x516, 62K)

I’m at the gym no later than 410 in the morning. You get that peak energy and you carry your pump all damn day.

Attached: 7290F7AB-A976-427F-87E6-709A77E6626C.png (500x360, 221K)

>not going to the gym during your lunch hour and getting paid for your gains

Enjoy your vitamin D deficiency

>Not going to 24 hour open gym at 3 in the morning to avoid all the chads and grow in peace

morning is best. your brain is running on full cylinders then

literally this

It adds the fact that for me and for some reason the monitors/staff during the afternoon shift are a bunch of fucktards and during the morning there are a couple of cool and helpful guys

>wasting brain power and energy picking things up
Precisely why it's the worst. You should be doing something difficult and productive when you have the most energy.

i meant after lifting.

Going to the gym in the evening (around 6/7 pm) is optimal due to hormone levels. Despite that, I choose to go in the morning because it's not fucking crowded at that time

Walk outside sometimes?

Fuck you, I won't argue about anything.

Guy clearly lives in an area with no sun

Attached: TopHat.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Morning wakes you up and beats the rush, night is when you're more active but might make it harder to fall asleep. Midday is a social construct fabricated by copelets to ruin the true false dichotomy.

>2018
>Pretending you have a paid lunch

Attached: DBNGeWV.jpg (600x400, 68K)

Like, that's so chad man

Suck my butt hole

kek

Attached: 1541258767406.png (350x350, 138K)

I'll do anything for a scooby snack

This tbqh

Going to 24/7 gym with only few people (even they are mostly doing cardio) at 6:00 sure as hell beats queuing for power rack and being in rush to finish every set with some nigger huffing down your neck waiting for his turn. It's just shit that I'm really not a morning person. I just use to anxiety of missing a workout as driver to get me out of bed after alarm goes off.

>tfw my new apartment building has a 24/7 gym in it
>tfw the age of gains has come
Morning, noon, or night, I can lift whenever I like

I go to the gym in the morning because I like the scenery.

Attached: 7878878772.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

this

Attached: 1437291290922.jpg (385x386, 23K)

onions desu

>school gym in the morning
>everyone doing endless sets of bench presses because they all had the same use a
>at 1700 or later everyone is running around doing crossfit
>lunch time there is nobody there except a couple chill Saudis who actually help you if you fail on the last rep

This.

Starting your routine on a sunday is the most based thing you can do

Used to lift at night when I first started but I find it a lot easier to do it in the mornings when I still have energy. Lifting after work is the fucking worst.

Shut up you fucking Jow Forums reject.
You are subhuman trash

this

Gym in the morning
>you're there
Gym in the evening
>you're there
Seems like I would lose either way.
You are such a weak faggot

I only lift after midnight for witching hour gains. Also my 24 hour gym is empty then so I can lift and contemplate my feels in peace without waiting for equipment.

Gym in between the morning and afternoon is best

only correct answer

It doesn't matter when you go. It only matters how many reps you do dumbass
youtu.be/UrLzkvJy47w

Attached: cringe3.jpg (399x533, 32K)

this

>gym in the morning
How the fuck do any of you survive the wagecuckery for the remainder of the day? I ended up sleepy as shit in front of my station doing it once, so I decided to workout after work hours

Attached: wat.jpg (256x268, 14K)

i love you

>He's still a wagecuck

Found your problem there bucko.

As a patrician I can do things at my leisure. I have ample assets that will provide for everything indefinitely. I do serve as a board member on some angel investments, but that's just a call every month or two.

whats wrong ?
enjoy rising with the sun
or
enjoy the last brigh of the sun
????

>I'm in the gym every time you're there
>no matter what time of day, what workout you do I'm there with you
>mfw I'm your reflection and you're the weak faggot

Tough luck loser

Attached: coolpepe.jpg (1067x600, 44K)

Can someone who is NOT part of the 1% answer my serious question

This desu. West or bust

23:00-00:00: The Hour of the Meat Titans

Attached: 1459835573899.jpg (495x750, 134K)

>nocturnal gains not hampered by standing in line or share one plate with 10 people.

Attached: 1541602199223.png (1304x355, 69K)

By eating properly, i feel more awake after working out.

As a Veterinarian and, as such, superior to you+this whole board combined, I'd have to say it's your own fault for being so worthless and in such a bitch-tier job. When you love what you do, there's no "hurrdurr how you survive ur job hurr". Maybe get some night classes and try for a real job?

If you are not used to doing stuff early in the morning you will have to stick at it for atleast 2weeks for it to not suck

i hate the feeling of a bright sun shining down on me. only ever feel alive at night

t. zoom zoom

for all of the morning lifters here, is stiffness a real concern? I go at night because I'm already loose just from the day's activities. I feel generally stiff as a board in the mornings.
I do and would stretch before hand, but still feel like it would be hard to get max power in the mornings because of it

>then again I might feel so stiff in the mornings bc i lift so late at night...
wat do bros?

Attached: 1517812037965.jpg (657x527, 36K)

I've been discovered

Attached: 1540733099567.jpg (585x464, 56K)

based and comfy

I can't help you since I've never felt stiffness
Must say that it is absolutely imperative to do some light warmup first tho, but you probably already do that

Joe DeFranco said on his podcast that it's better to work out after you've been up for at least 6 hours or so because you're less stiff.

>want to work out before work
>have to wake up at 12am

wtf

that's the hour I wake up at because I have classes in the afternoon
but to be honest, the routine in my country, Spain, is fucking weird compared to the rest of the world: people wake up at 8, have breakfast and do everything to enter work at 9am, we all have lunch at 2pm and have siesta time to nap and enter work again at 4pm, then work till 6 or 7, depending on the job. We then have dinner at 10-11pm and go to bed at 12-1am

for me 12 is morning

Go mid day when no one is there

Nice fantasy projection there, bud. Please keep it to yourself

I go to the gym at night (no joke). I get the entire place to myself, no waiting for the few machines I need (lat pull for instance) and can be in and out in 35-40 minutes.

Won't happen, my country is 99%white

Poland?

>there are saudis at his gym
lol what shithole do you live in?

I've read something about your spine not being properly primed to lift heavy loads or bend for at least an hour or two after waking in the morning.
Kind of makes me hesitant to try so I usually go at 2pm or 6:30pm.
Then again I'm a NEET and wake up at 5am so I could just go to the gym at 7am and see how it goes.

the absolute state of /fit

late morning is goat.

Attached: 1538371929962.jpg (2880x1800, 852K)

It's fucking impossible to lift from 5 - 8pm in Los Angeles. I go as early as I can

HA!

NEET is not partrician

I go when I wake up. 6 pm.

Unemployed master race

Serious lifters are worse than the nighttime DYELs
>Leave chalk everywhere
>Don't rerack their 495 DL
>Play gay ass techno with equally as bad friends
>Slam weight stacks on machines which breaks the machine
>Loud af
>Scroll through Jow Forums for 25 minutes before squatting 405x3

I can’t get up early enough. I stay up late on the weekends so it’s unsustainable for me to wake up at 5 one day then 9 the other. I just get there around 5/5:30pm.

I bet the gym staff really enjoy waking up at 3am to unlock the doors so you can do some retarded crossfit shit

Afternoon is the absolute worst for me. I think most people are really sluggish at that time of day.

i usually work out 9pm-11pm. so its quieter and i dont have to wait for machines/benchs...

I'm in the Air Force. The base gym basically racks up to this:

Morning Pros (7AM-11AM):
>Crowd keeps to itself
>Mostly retirees/civilian contractors so no retarded meme PT exercises going on
>Not busy at all
>Older people tend to be more respectful and ask if you're using something before throwing themselves on to it

Morning cons:
>Married women go at this time and basically compete for attention
>A thot who is at least 35 years old and married wears barely acceptable clothing and literally tries to catch guys looking at her
>Some old fat dude that wears a hoodie that gives no fucks and will steal the shit you're using right from under your nose
>Its cold as fuck in my area so in the morning its usually below freezing
>Older crowd is always naked in the locker room

Afternoon pros:
>

Afternoon cons:
>Fucking filled to the brim with serious lifters, fags who were forced to come do PT and will usually just sit on benches or whatever occasionally doing something, and thots
>People will take shit right in front of you, will ask to work in and won't take no for an answer
>It is literally impossible to squat, the gym has fucking 8 squat racks but there is always an army of thots who squat the bar 1000 times and still manage to have no ass unless they are wearing leggings

Attached: 1514874779518.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

imagine being so cucked that you think 8 years of student debt to make vet money makes you superior to anyone

Attached: lmaoing-at-your-life-996557.png (500x730, 170K)

Working out in the morning is awesome bro, you might just be sapped for energy. I start my day with a scoop of preworkout and an ice cold shower. By the time I am done, the preworkout kicks in and I can go lift. Also try putting a little raw honey in everything you drink, especially if you do coffee, tea, or protein shakes. Honey is basically straight gasoline for your body, energy in it's purest form.

Once your energy is high, starting the day lifting heavy as fuck is the best feel.

Not picking the best choice. Fucking idiots

Attached: FAA650EE-C7C2-4D71-9CB8-EF0A94E16074.jpg (1568x355, 164K)

I do lunch time since I'm NEET right now, pretty good.

Night shift. Workout after my shift is over

Literally every Saudi I have ever met has been overly nice. They will hang out, help you, cook for you, come over for the holidays. Never have I met one hateful Saudi. Other Muslim countries I can not attest to.

>Not going at night
>Non nocturnalfags actually do this

Oh my sides.

>implying the course takes 8 years
>implying I'm a burgerstani and have debt

Reaching hard, worthless faggot. No wonder you have nobody in your life.