Sexual health

This is the closest board to health so I’ll ask here.

Is it considered unhealthy for a physically healthy male to pass through his twenties and into his thirties without having many sexual experiences?

Attached: 9638184E-C61E-4C16-B9A0-F4628000E3B1.jpg (680x521, 57K)

Yes.

if you can't get laid in 2018 you are literal genetic trash

Attached: white women.jpg (1080x1920, 929K)

Why?
There is a difference tho between getting laid with an attractive girl, getting laid with an uggo, or just choosing to not get laid

She’s not even attractive

>There is a difference tho between getting laid with an attractive girl, getting laid with an uggo, or just choosing to not get laid

In reality if you can get laid with 10 ugly thots, there is 1 attractive girl that will find you attractive
A girl doesn't change rating in men because she looks like a retarded doll with dysfunctional eyebrows

Uhh alright. But what if the guy doesn’t want to get laid? Meaning, yes morning boners happen. But he doesn’t want to actually go out and fuck? Is that unhealthy?

Attached: A012B68E-6F4C-4741-B5A6-348180CAA78D.jpg (680x559, 58K)

If you're masturbating to make up for it, then yes

I only fap once every few days, but I do it to get rid of the urge

If you not gonna get any pussy anyway, just fap, its easier and you can focus on things much better
Usually when i know im not gonna fuck any thots the next week i would just fap a few times

Just dont do nofap or whatever that retarded shit is called, some of my friends are on nofap shit and all they do is watch anime and complain about life
They barely find a girl attractive anymore unless its an anime character

Just visit a hooker and get over with it.

>They barely find a girl attractive anymore unless its an anime character
What’s so bad about that if they don’t plan to ever marry?
No

It just means you're ugly

Why do you assume that?

Its not about getting married, its about functioning in real life, and how are you gonna do that if you can't even get a hard dick of a girl in real life?

Why do you need a hard dick to function in real life?

Because being low T will never get you far

That’s true. But you don’t need sex tho

>What’s so bad about that if they don’t plan to ever marry?

The substitution of fantasy in place of reality is not a road anyone should ever travel. I went the opposite way, getting girls is easy but I would quickly find (minor) faults and lose interest because I felt that my value was greater and that they did not deserve me. The anime kids are the same. They form an ideal girl in their mind and refuse to accept anything less. In my case the "perfect" girl by my criteria *could* exist but realistically doesn't. In their case the "perfect" girl literally can not exist. They have no incentive to ever search for her, they just replace her with the anime. They are socially broken. They do not form normal relationships with others. They don't hunt. They find other like minded individuals and form their own community, but it is a community that can not sustain itself and leeches off of the main population. They are culls.

In reality no one is perfect, so I am equally as wrong as they are from that perspective. The difference is that instead of retreating into fantasy I trudge along searching for something that I will never find, and while doing so form relationships with others that serve to enrich the community.

What if I don’t want to have sex

then you are broken biologically. all philosophies on the meaning of life aside, you are here to reproduce. The only thing that separates life from non life is reproduction.

That said I read an interesting article about homosexuals a few years back that supported the idea that homosexuality is an evolutionary advantage (for the community not the individual) as homosexuals can function within a community to provide resources and services without putting a further burden on the community (offspring). I reckon that a person who does not want to have sex could fall into this group as well, but I wonder how a person who does not wish to bond with others either physically or emotionally compares to this idea. I suppose that it is possible that you could be a worker bee, however I would be inclined to say that you can not function in this role as you do not form the proper relationships with others to work for any benefit outside of your own. It's hard to say as I don't know you on a personal level.

If you spend money you earned,you are contributing to society.

Right. Reproduction, not sex.

Having sex with tinder thots does not validate your existence