Been working out for 4 months

>been working out for 4 months
>uppers arms getting bigger
>hands already big to begin with (I'm 6'2")
>girly wrists
How do I fix this mess and stop being a wristlet?
(pic's not me btw)

Attached: xhzfd2gj1c311.jpg (960x540, 52K)

break them repeatedly and take copious amounts of gh

wear three watches

get fat

U don’t. That part of your wrist doesn’t get any real muscle. Just look at any muscular person. You can bulk up your forearm but it stops at your wrist

Attached: 1ECAA08C-8023-4367-A7F4-5B975FFFE1A4.jpg (537x737, 62K)

Thought so. So I'm fucked basically?

Hafthor was scouted out at Jakaból Gym only by the size of his wrists since he looked like pic related.

So yes, you're fucked. For life.

Attached: 1406949591403.jpg (692x378, 72K)

Yes.
Also you won't be able to put on any significant muscle mass if your wrists are smaller than 7.5 inches.
If your wrists are below 7 inches, you should probably find another hobby.

They are. FUCKKKK

>tfw 6 inch wrists
GAH JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Will wrist curls or anything like that make any difference?

Proofs?

Same brother.

Do wrist curls and preacher curls

I'll give it a try, nothing to lose. Thanks

I know your pain bro

Attached: 20181107_111947.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

youve been doing curls and rows most likely for 4 months...

if you want your wrists to get bigger you'll have to do 20 years of armwrestling and grip training and get fatter

so f u

>6.5 inch wrist crew
>17 inch arms with visible veins crew
>bench 315 for reps crew
>seated ohp 225 for reps crew
Stop fucking complaining

disregard this broscience

>6.5 inch wrist crew
>17 inch arms
Either roids or 25 % bf

shit mine are 6.9 inches
I'm 6'3" though ;_;

Nope and nope..im natty and roughly around 12% body fat when my arms measured 17”..Stop making excuses

this and he probable uses protein powders

in case any newfriends are here don't listen to this guy

Test doesn’t count as natty

Try working out consistently for more than 3 months and learn how to eat properly. I’ve never even taken creatine. Also 6 foot 195 rn get rekt

This basically. Bone will fill the small cracks making your wrists thicker and thicker with each snap.

>been working out for 4 months
>uppers arms getting bigger

no, no, your wrists look small because you are small - even big guys often still have smaller wrists, wrists and ankles aren't exactly joints known to be normally large in the human body - once you get sizable enough small wrists won't matter because your arms and physique will be big enough to average them out

think of it as a hidden upside as well, they'll make your forearms look bigger and more tapered, same concept as wider hips making your waist look smaller

Attached: 1539614172152.jpg (422x357, 91K)

>6 foot 195 12% with 6.5 inch wrists
Even in 10 years of solid lifting you will not achieve this.

Closing in on 7 years of consistent training and can confirm am natty. You must be a real framelet/manlet if you think those stats aren’t achievable natty.

>6.5 inch wrists
>calling others framelets

Small wrists but naturally wide shoulders..u mirin sahn

Nice hands, id let you give me a handjob :)

lol my mother wristmogs you

And I mog you, so what now Jeff?

only thing I can think of is doing enough manual work where damage to the bones causes them to get a bit larger an denser, and damage to the skin causes the body to store more fat there to protect it (same reason for big meaty man hands)

You cannot increase the size of your wrists my dudes. You can however strengthen and increase the size of your forearms and the best ways to do it are dead hangs and farmer walks. Deadlifts are good but it is better to have long periods of time under tension which deadlift doesn't offer as much as farmer walks and dead hangs.

pls cut your nails user

There is half truth in this. If you have tiny wrists (I do), holding onto heavy weight, like heavy benching will be impossible. Forget about arm wrestling and say hello to trash grip strength.

>Do Farmers Walks
>Get tendonitis in my wrists

FUCK

>tfw 7.6/7.7 inch wrists

Attached: 20181107_224423.jpg (4128x3096, 3.23M)

They look tiny af