What are some good intermediate programs? I've tried ss, sl, ppl, and an upper/lower split

What are some good intermediate programs? I've tried ss, sl, ppl, and an upper/lower split.

I'd like to train four days a week and I have time.

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swoleateveryheight.blogspot.com/2016/07/jacked-tan-20.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waiting for more results, but have the madcow routine, 3 days a week

I believe PHUL is recommended as a top notch intermediate program

gib milkies

I've had good results with Texas Method.

Whats your goal?
If its powerlifting then texas method is a great, but very brutally challenging template.

If its a good balance of things, PHAT has some good 4 day variants, and is good if you have a lot of time to train.

Attached: crossfit brand lifting shoes.gif (619x329, 2.62M)

im doing great on madcow atm. did 140kgx5 deadlift today, felt great. Do cardio on 4th day or something

Hypertrophy with some strength gains.

An upper/lower bro split is somewhat similar to phul. Never heard of phal.

What are your thoughts on juggernaut method?

>PHAT
This is the first time I've heard of PHAT. The goal certainly sounds something like what I'd like. I'm not OP but it sounds like he wants something similar to me.

do milk

Attached: gib.png (640x420, 179K)

The Texas method has done wonders for me as well. Started lifting seriously over the summer and had only seen Menial gains. Thanks to TX my first 1RM squat goal is now my 1X5 ezpz.

Jack and Tan 2.0

Now that's a beautiful woman.

Approved Intermediate Programs for PLG

Bro Tier (must try hard and have sex)
5th Set (modify to 7day microcycle if needed)
5/3/1 (non 2009 base template)
Westside for Skinny Bastards
Madcow Intermediate (best for early intermediate)
Destroy the Opposition (J. Lewis)
Blevins Intermediate (if you can find it)
Cube Kingpin
The Cube (+ Predator)
Conjugate (best in a good gym)
Spotoshot (bench only)
Texas Method 4-day Split Model from PPST.

Nerd Tier (must have IQ higher than bodyweight in kg)
RTS Generalized Intermediate
RTS Emerging Strategies
Nuckols Average to Savage
Nuckols 28 Free
GZCL
TSA 9 Week
Blevins Skynet AI ($, but cheap)

Meme Tier (might work if you love memes)
Candito 6 Week
Texas Method 3-Day
Texas Method Trappy Version
Texas Method 4-Day that is not from PPST
Sheiko
The Bridge
Smolov Jr.
Bulgarian/Bugenhagen Method
Heavy Light Medium (not a program, just a loose DUP template).

Cuck-breaker Tier
PH3

*all of these programs work (except PH3), but the effort and attitude of the athlete is most important

It's good, inverted juggernaut is better though.
They're both great programs pich whichever one you'll stick with

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to use that program.

Attached: 123123231.png (1324x426, 67K)

how much is she lifting here? are those to regular 20kg pl8 in the middle? she's deadlifting more that me Starting strenght isn't working fast enough. a girl is mogging me FUCKKKKK

Did PH3 and did wonders for me, strength and size wise.

That spreadsheet looks confusing as fuck, if I hadn't already run the program I wouldn't know what to do with that.
The original spreadsheet is better:
swoleateveryheight.blogspot.com/2016/07/jacked-tan-20.html
Or if your on android download the zero to hero app and just run it as is on there, it'll do all the thinking for you.

Assuming this isn't bait, there is a namefag troll in the powerlifting general called sean who ran ph3 and crippled himself on it and can never lift again (slipped disk), and he has been trying to get people to run it in the hopes they'll cripple themselves too.
Even the creator of the program crippled himself on it(also a slipped disk).

Layne Norton has world records to his name and most powerlifters had injuries in their careers. I really don't know how you can slip a disk on this program, it has a lot of volume which should prevent you from going heavy.

That's sad as fuck. I woudln't be able to still be on this website if I couldn't lift.

Fortitude training if you want to be a bodybuilder
Conjugate otherwise
Or you could try one of Brian Alsruhe's free programs

>I really don't know how you can slip a disk on this program
I haven't ran it myself so I can't say, but days 5 and 6 each week look extremely intense, with you ding 89% of you 1RM for 4x4 followed by an amrap, and then the next month having 5x3 plus amrap @95.5%.
If you really push yourself on the amraps at the end of each microcycle to update your 1rm, that is gonna be a recipe for disaster, unless you are progressing nearly as fast as a beginner.

Whats the problem with the meme tier ones?

Overly complicated or they were all just flavour of the month programs run by people who would have done better on something else.
Still, if there is one in there you want to run, you can still make great progress on it as they are all tried and tested.
Also it's just a copy pasta, I have no experience or opinion on half of them.

I did candito's 6 week program for half a year and it was what made me hit 1/2/3/4 after I had plateau'd in everything.

impressive work here son

If it's just 6 weeks how did it last for half a year?

Candito's can be good, but it's in the meme section for a few reasons imo
>Incredibly short attempt at a hypertrophy block, the first two weeks are kinda useless if you already have a decent hypertrophy base
>restricted rest times during the second week
>most people say it did very little for bench and deadlift, was only really useful for squat
>The whole lowering max if you can't get the high rep sets, I am much better at ow rep squats than high rep squats
>Candito wrote it for himself, it was not meant to be a program that would work for everyone.
That's all I can really remember about it at the moment.

It's not mine, some other user wrote it a few months ago, I repost it occasionally because it's good info.

Probably running couple of cycles of it. It's a good program to run after SL and SS, it helped me a lot because of added volume. But it's good for 3-4 cycles, after that, you'll have to switch.

Just started madcow, on first week right now. Would you guys recommend adding a few accessories to the programme?
So far doing chin ups and back extensions on the monday (and will do on fridays as well), dips and sit ups on the wednesday
Is this wise or should I ONLY do the 5 main lifts? Felt like I still had gas in the tank desu

Madcow starts off slow but gets hard really fast.
You can add accessories that hit your weak points as long as you are still recovering from them.

Noted. Thanks very much man will bear that in mind