Bf%

bf%

been at this for nearly a year, how long till I see abs?

Attached: meforfit1.jpg (1440x2560, 1.5M)

absolutely repugnant

You look like you are 70 yo.

I know what you're doing OP and where you're from

And I like it

>absolutely repugnant
at least I am making progress and bettering myself user

What's up with the acne on your body tho?

Nice job losing all that weight user. That's not easy. Keep it up bro! I bet you slay in a nice shirt compared to what it used to be.

>What's up with the acne on your body tho?
I am working on it, I used several stridex pads

alot%
a long time

what is that a nipple?

Attached: 1541612451784.jpg (1440x2560, 1.67M)

Salvageable, but with a huge amount of work

just a bad ingrown pimple

Can you see the OP pic?

Yes
He does indeed look terrible, but didn't we all look terrible when we started out?

he's not just starting out, nobody looks like that starting out. "gut" is all loose skin, nothing beyond surgery will help him "salvage" that travesty, and even that will leave him weird looking

Jesus Wept

fast for a month then get back at gym after

kys for a month then get back to the diet after

>stridex pads
I bet you inhaled those whey shakes like a mofo. Well for each shake you now got an extra "nipple".

Calculate the weight you’d have to be at to have less than 15% bf and then calculate how longt it’ll take to get there. Also start saving up for skin removal surgery with a good doctor, don’t want to leave too many scars

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Based

Attached: 1539633813546.jpg (1200x1203, 132K)

well I appreciate that you want to improbe on your body, but you don't need to post that pic ever again. OK buddy?

Loose skin can be replaced w muscle and just get rid of the acne and you can make it.

Why the shaved pubes? Ur wife’s son likes it hairless op?

damn... imagine having sex with the son of your wife. that would be HOT haha

>damn... imagine having sex with the son of your wife. that would be HOT haha
no user that is wrong don't do that

train abs + lose body fat

Toiding for this

nurgle ass lookin nigga

I'd say like 35%. Long ways from abs dude....Another year I bet. Also that is a horrendous body, keep going...fast.

Can I get an estimate pls?

Attached: estimate.jpg (1139x1351, 277K)

12% and you are giving the guy behind you cripling depression

never abs

>Anonymous
Congrats on getting this far, you've obviously lost a lot of weight. Keep going.

18%

38.5%

enough you shouldn't even be asking. Anything 20%+ is fat ass tier and just keep losing weight regardless.

>Anything 20%+ is fat ass tier
wat

Is that a public bathroom?

>Is that a public bathroom?
no

it's true. 20 is pudgy

literally thought that was a 80 year old construction worker

that's a big bathroom

Can I get an estimate? Navy BF calculator says 21% but I'm 100% that's wrong. I feel much closer to 30% than 20%.

Attached: 73456326346.jpg (1960x4032, 1.64M)

Looks like 25%. 30% is literal obesity user.

Look at that literal neck beard. Clean it up man. The world will smile at you more if it sees you putting effort in.

Also, lul@dogs. Good one.

need to start a 48hr weekly black fast rotation

no joke, enjoy the new body

15% and like no muscle

I am literally obese. 6ft 3in 240lbs

nice stretch marks

when your skin is fucked up from being obese like that you can look fatter than you are when you lose weight

Lol you're gonna look like a garbage bag full of ground beef when you inevitably hang yourself.

Attached: 4L_TaH9skj8.gif (498x365, 3.19M)

Need to keep cutting brother, good job keep going.

>good job

this is me dexa scanned at 19% bodyfat, just so you can adjust your estimates

Attached: cheque.jpg (532x1017, 138K)

why do you look so bad at nineteen percent

for God's amusement

am i skinny fat? i poke my belly and its hard.. and if i flex i get visible abs. not sure if ifs fat. tf is this. stomach issues, poor posture??

help

Attached: 785B1B3C-CD97-4456-A7F9-05D0492B6D1B.jpg (750x1334, 153K)

why are your nipples like lower than your chest muscles, is there some kind of backstory here

btw 5”10 148

whats a bf estimate

Attached: 62D16677-3A16-441E-A07D-80698939DAAC.jpg (750x1334, 148K)

dem lovehandles

You are not terribly skinny fat. You are probably dieting and just a little bit of thoughtful working out from ottermode.

Skinnyfat implies someone looks bad with tehir shirt off if you think about how they look, I would say you look pretty OK. Just a natural young body. It can be very hard to get that last bit of fat off, that part of losing weight is not a meme. you should do some wise bulking and cutting tho, could look pretty good

Attached: 14280453_294884167550420_939785415_n.jpg (767x817, 81K)

prolly like 13-15%

don't listen to the fucktards OP, I'd say in another 8-12 months or so in a sustainable caloric deficit you'll start to see some abs. it might be hard with your loose skin but you'll definitely get there

>start to see some abs
>you'll definitely get there
what are you basing that on, OP was probably pushing 500lbs, skin surgery is a thing for a reason and the reason is not people like having to get it

Attached: 1541458137340.jpg (1600x1200, 340K)

how old are you?

i feel that my genetics makes me store fat in my gut. i tried bulking before pretty clean and couldnt stand the gut, i got 15lbs though

yeah sounds about right, I am similar genetically and losing that little budda belly is a real bitch and mental hurdle. Got to eat super clean and be strict for months, it's not fair desu

bad posture

So this is the power of fasting...
lmaoooooooo, you would have done better lifting and eating slightly below TDEE bud.

Two more years of hard work and good diet

how so

Keep up the work and ignore these nerds you look like you've come a long way

I didn't fast, I did lose the weight quickly though.

>I didn't fast, I did lose the weight quickly though.
what deficit were you on

I saw you say you were using stridex pads for your acne. dont. 10 percent benzoyl peroxide and a non comedogenic moisturizer. drink more water as well

Most people here are

Keep going, I don't have an answer for you but good work!

Thanks for the motivation never to get that bad

Different strokes for different folks, but dove soap bars did wonders for my acne

That's got to be one of the most disgusting bodies I've ever seen, fucking hell...

>That's got to be one of the most disgusting bodies I've ever seen, fucking hell...
that's mean user he's cutting

No depression. He's motivating.

>OP was probably pushing 500lbs

I was actually 385 at my heaviest. I'm 253 now.

repulsive

You look beautiful the way you are. Just accept yourself, everything is going to be okay :)

Hell yeah I do. Went from 4XL to XL.

No way. I'm going until I make it.

>No way. I'm going until I make it.
People like you can't "make it" user. You have blown your skin out and are too old, even if you have surgery you will look like some 40+ year old man with weird skin surgery and that is IF you ever get your bf low enough.

"making it" implies having a desirable body, that opportunity has long passed you by

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 10.54.33 AM.png (900x668, 591K)

Nigga why the fuck are your niples so low

Ouch

Up to 160 lbs at 5'11" now. Probably like 12 % BF?

Will probably just keep slowly bulking, once you get abs you don't want to lose them

Way more than 19%

Probably like 17.

Like 15 or 16 it's hard to tell with that pic

BF% is a complete meme desu these are all just wild guesses you can't actually tell just by looking at a picture

Attached: IMG_20181030_122005.jpg (1421x1368, 227K)

Nhb I am of the mine that making it is your own personal possible best
A 40yo with weird surgery skin better than a 40yo obeast

>Nhb I am of the mine that making it is your own personal possible best
nah there is an objective level to making it. If your own personal best is living in your parent's basement and working part time as a cashier at a gas station and only threatening to kill yourself 3x per year instead of 9, i don't think that would be considered "making it" by anyone in life. At some point you have to consider it "the sad best i can do"

>If your own personal best is living in your parent's basement and working part time as a cashier at a gas station and only threatening to kill yourself 3x per year instead of 9
This doesn't sound like a personal best. Maybe for Chris-chan?
"Objectively" making it is a mental trap; measuring yourself by others is how you end up with dismorphia or becoming complacent. Focusing on shit that cannot be changed is not productive.

would you call being in your 40s with surgery scars all over your body and horrible acne "making it"

if you can't post your body anywhere without people asking what the fuck happened to you medically to wind up looking that bad, you cant ever "make it". There is some subjectivity but OP will always be the equivalent body wise of working 20hours a week at a gas station living with his parents in his 40s and crying every night

>would you call being in your 40s with surgery scars all over your body and horrible acne "making it"
This is assuming OP (and assuming OP is his pic and not repost) stays where he is and doesn't improve beyond getting skin surgery. So I wouldn't call that making it. But he has room to improve beyond that. He still is at 25%bf or so, so losing weight could potentially fix that "loose skin" or at least improve it. With increased lbm maybe he could fill out the loose skin and look normal or close to it. If he decides now that he can't make it then he'll never find out.

>mfw no bearmode bf

Attached: the-prestige.jpg (313x238, 13K)

Just keep grinding my guy. Only thing to be done

hey OP has any female seen you naked in the last 5 years if so what did she say