Have job (6fig)

>have job (6fig)
>have an apartment/condo
>have a nice car (bmw/audi)
>not be fat

Boom, you are now in the top 10th percentile, not that fucking hard.

Attached: 4B4AE1AB-C63C-43A7-8A06-A9D0F9229F71.png (600x600, 466K)

>bmw/audi
didn't elliot rodgers had one of those?

I don't deserve a girlfriend because i'm not at my peak
I'd feel bad

yeah but he didn't have a job and felt that he was entitled to be rich. He was also a hapa manlet so there's that. I know Hapas who do well with women but these are usually guys who's white features are dominant and are over 5'10", Rodgers was like 5'6" and autistic

Bad mindset

I'd even say you would be in the top 5%.

>>have a nice car (bmw/audi)
enjoy picking up gold digging sloots

wow... it was that easy?

maybe in murica...

The only based and redpilled answer.

You really want the girl you can only get while at your peak. Everything else is settling and therefore HARAM

Not like you gonna use the car to actively pick up chicks. I have an attention drawing car but the only attention I'm getting is from dudes. Guess fuckin why? Because the sad truth is chicks aint gonna be lining up for your dick either way.

You either deal drugs or have GAME. Antisocial losers are always gonna stay lonely even if you have a well paying, prestigious job, a nice car, a house...

When it comes to it you're gonna be sitting alone with all your cool shit and jacking off. While the drug dealer is gonna message the girl yiu have a crush on and tell her he has MDMA and then fuck her brains out. The fuckin dude will drive up with his beater 90's garbage can, get his lard ass out of it and still get more pussy than you.

Say HI! Smile! Deal drugs.

Or you are going to occupy yourself with meaningless bullshit like getting a luxury car and an oversized house, when all you want is pussy. God damn life sucks...

How do you get into selling drugs. Asking for a friend

sad if you believe this to be true
i know literally no man who does not have all of it

don't do this you retard, it's not worth becoming a low life because youre a little horny. jesus christ

most guys make a net loss
you just need one guy to rob you

You either know someone from the top of the chain, usually through jail or your cool uncle or deadbeat dad.

But what people do is just buy a ton of weed and hold it. When the town runs dry you got your stash to sell and you can try to get friendly with all kinds of bar/club chicks. When weed runs dry the ddmand is fucking insane. People say they don't get addicted to that shit, put it's a real psychological addiction and it gets strong. Strong enough for a literal 10/10 to lower herself to dating a fuckin gnome person.

So much dubs of truth itt

If your car/body doesn't attract chicks something is fucking wrong. WITH YOU. I am 6'6 lanklet 25% bodyfat 1/2/3/4 and I get occasional attention from girls. But I wanna be fucking ZEEZ brah. Till now I have been too pussy to cold approach, unless I was doing nofap. No dudes give me attention about my body though. No dudes mire, unless I tell them how much I lift.
>getting std infested weak willed druggie women
Never gonna make it fren

Just get a fucking good body and stop with your retarded excuses. No bitch can take away your fucking body. Gold diggers come and go but biology is biology

I absolutely agree with you man. Not gonna stop excercising or quit my job because of no hoe. And yeah, there is something worng with me. Thats what I was getting at, no game, cant chit chat, no courage to even try.

Basically, you have to be born rich? How the fuck can I have a whole apartment for myself while owning a BMW?
>Oh, just be a millionaire or something
Not everyone is born smart enough to have a job with 6 figures.

This guy knows what's up

To be fair most of them are druggie and std infested whores bro. But dont be the cuck and use condoms I guess.
Also the red pill forums have good game. But search for only the most extreme answers there to every question, those Unironically only work lmao
And another thing. You don't need to chit chat. I struggle with this shit too but basically just get some visit cards with your phone number on it or some shit, walk up say hi how are you, and if she likes you she will start the conversation from there, if not you gotta bounce. And if you are at school DO NOT HESITATE TO FUCKING APPROACH I LOST A 8/10 ARYAN GF THAT WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perhaps you are aiming too high as well? Maybe you dont show off the car often enough? Maybe you don't have friends or connections? When you go to the club just make sure they see your car parked and you leaning on it. Or drive the sluts around but don't sell yourself about it on the date

>have job (7fig)
>have a 200m2 penthouse
>drive a ferrari
>look like a greek god

Boom, you are now in the first percentile, not that fucking hard

Why be in the 10% when you can be in the 0.01%?

/thread

depends on where you live though i dont even need 6 figure earnings to drive a decent car and have a nice apartment

>no job
>no car
>ugly manlet
>have gf
lmao the only thing that you need is to know how to talk

same bro just keep working to that peak

JUST SQUINT BRO

Let's see you work yourself into having a top 10% face
Beta providers are a dime a dozen. She won't fall for you if you look like blackopscel

Just order online you retard. If you can’t manage that then give up, because you will get caught anyways

czeched

>have job (6fig)
>not that fucking hard
Stfu larper.

>cold approach
what is cold approaching and how common is it? I thought it was pretty normal but people I've talked to irl and on Jow Forums apparently think it's something out of the world.

This right here man

Attached: 1541610162064.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Not autistic, misunderstood.

I have all of it still no gf fucking kys you and your bullshit

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Making 5 Figures Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Study A Real Subject Like Nigga Get A Job Haha

Attached: C6E5D83C-9E0F-476F-B1D2-E2FC37C49835.jpg (623x702, 190K)

Fell for the jew

I have all of this and was happier before

Don't listen to this faggot brehs

Cold approaching is fucking retarded. Always wait for choosing signals but dont stare around the club like a hungry dog

So if there are signals then it isnt cold anymore? Still I've got girls without them giving me signals.

same but i will never reach my peak

Major cope, pic related fate of all moneymaxxers

Attached: 1541621407730.png (1678x908, 1.63M)

>have job (6fig)
>not that hard

user, a 6 figure job is only possible with a college degree in an requested field (and those are mostly stem related for which you need an IQ of at least 120, which is 99% genetically) and a shitload of luck.
Even if a sub 120 IQ person would try to get in those fields, he needs 6 years to even get out of the beginner position. 58% of male students need 6 years for a bachelor degree on average. 6 fucking years and on top of that, most males start later than females, meaning that you have students 22-25 year old in the first semester who have their degrees in their 30s.

The other three are achievable tho, but a 6 figure job is flat out not possible for the large majority of males regardless how hard they try. There are students who learn their asses of at least 6 hours everyday and are forced to drop out because they failed several exams three times in a row.

Should you approach total randos on the street? If you're a total sperg this can be helpful as an EXERCISE. Asking randos for the time or directions somewhere can be helpful in overcoming social anxiety. Doing it in a non-sexually charged way lowers the stakes as well.

It's not great as a general method of prospecting, BUT as you can practice it anytime during the day it's convenient for building skills.

Once you have the ability to at least talk normally to people you don't know it's very valuable if you want it to be. You start up a nice conversation that can be ambiguously interpreted as non-sexual and are just "friendly and "a fun guy". If they keep chatting and play along, which they will because you're tall, cute and jacked, right user, amp it up and grab her number. If not, just play it off and move along.

That sets up an efficient process for pulling in women.

Lol just be a plumber or start a business. Not hard.

a felony is not worth the low amount of money from street level dealing you chimp

The ultimate fate of all workcels

Attached: 1541624867181.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I used to think like that, all it does is make you push yourself through self hatred, anger and sadness.

Be a Bloomer, not a Doomer; forget chicks bruh, do it for yourself, or to be like batman/fit superhero or something

Jokes on you i wish m8 cut off the qt wife and thats how it really looks like

He was actually diagnosed with autism

I take it you didn't watch Louis' latest effort.

Attached: themostcuckedmanonearth.webm (622x350, 2.92M)

lol putrid

>at least 6 hours everyday
chinks study 18 hours a day, maybe that's why they succeed and people like the ones you described fail

>there are others like me

>implying you have a six figure job
>implying you don't need a house
>implying BMW is a nice car (I own two, they aren't that nice)
>implying not being fat will make you look better

Lots of implications here.

>>have a nice car (bmw/audi)
>>not that fucking hard.
Since when is that not hard? Unless you mean having a 10 year old used one, those cars are expensive af. That's why they are status symbols in the first place.

Disgusting

how do you live with yourself

>top 10th percentile

It’s called 90th percentile you moron

Attached: image.jpg (600x1147, 264K)

Quick rundown for those not caught up:
>married 16 years, """"""""""""poly"""""""""" for 12
>wife has boyfriends jerry gets nothing
>jerry is low t IT janny making good money
>wife is therapist and also clearly hates jerry
>jerry completely mindbroken, extremely soft-spoken and pretty much only repeats whatever his wife tells him to throughout documentary
>sounds like he's about to break down and cry every other sentence, extremely shaky voice
>wife's boyfriend comes into home in front of jerry's kid to fuck his wife
>gets commanded to go to bed by wife
>pretty clearly hasn't had sex in 12 years
>pic related only picture on wife's social media with both of them
>wife's boyfriend immediately registers to twitter to do damage control after episode airs and they both come off like narcissistic sociopaths
>also spends all of jerry's dosh on MLM scheme
4.5/5 stars, must watch

Attached: 1541623417826.jpg (922x958, 136K)

>deformed
well shieeee...

>not having a 150+IQ
>not having your bachelors at 20
Weak effort desu

Also just learn a trade or some shit if you don’t want to go to uni, not that hard to make 100k if the average, non-motivated fat retard in the US makes 55k a year

Attached: 9C0F94F2-F3AA-49EC-87F7-CD0D96C37B70.gif (500x375, 618K)

>being good in school
now this is normalfag

>having to try to do better than normalfaggots
Brainlet detected

Attached: 9EE65838-B394-4769-8DC1-88978D4A6D55.png (215x235, 7K)

It is literally impossible to do well in school if you don't show up.

Watch me nigga, acing classes I’ve literally never attended. Just get the scripts online and revise for 2h a day for a week before the exam bro

>15/hr
>1 bedroom apartment
>honda civic

am i fucked lads?

>2h a day for a week
That's a lot of work bro. Also, not showing up also entails not showing up for exams or handing in coursework.

Elliot Roger's dad owned a BMW, he was allowed to drive it. Girls hate that shit, but will stick around if you spend your allowance on them.

low test detected

I feel that way sometimes, and other times I feel amazing. It's all in your head. You have a loser's mindset.

$100k job
living at home with parents, not paying rent
have bmw
go to gym

how am I doing lads

h a day for a week of studying is a lot of work

sometimes i wonder why i visit this place

You forgot
>Not be Indian

Good for u bro
Good goy, go infertile and start banging bitches at 35 when you have ED
Except you can do this at the gym. When you see someone do 5 reps he's probably into powerlifting.
Low quality bait
Unless light skinned aryan

>buying luxury cars

Brainlets, shit like cars don't matter at all.

>forget chicks bruh, do it for yourself, or to be like batman/fit superhero or something

Bruh batman gets fit to slay bitches. Fighting crime is just a hobby he does.

>audi
>nice

Attached: 1389329156391.jpg (538x482, 64K)