How do I avoid aging like shit?

Attached: 2ag43tl[1].png (453x342, 87K)

dont become fat

Genetics good luck lol

are you implying he did? cuz i think he still has a rugged sexiness to him. can't stay a pretty boy forever dude

Don't do cocaine, don't fuck dudes.

lift weight as natty
do cardio every other day
eat 5-6 times a days enough proteins, fats and carbs
sun 10 min a day
be happy
stay happy
dont stress
make fun of everything
dont be sad
ignore bad people

Absolute number one - Wear sunscreen all the time (even in winter, even when it is overcast. Small amounts of UV still contribute to aging)
Use fake tan or melanotan II if you really need to be brown. Sun tanning is not worth it, you will look like a ballbag by 50 if you pursue it.

don't smoke.
Get enough sleep.
Don't be fat.
Do plenty of cardio.

Aside of that, genetics can still fuck you, so good luck.

Attached: steiner.jpg (2048x1373, 495K)

Don't marry and don't have kids

What's wrong with having sex with men and how does it accelerate aging?

As a man?
Get active
Don't stay inactive
Get sun
Don't stress
Eat healthy whole foods
Take care of your higene
Don't have sex.
No, not even masturbation.

Oh, having sex with men makes women stronger and makes them live longer.
Homosex...it carries a whole host of negatives that shortens the lives of homosexuals and makes them age very very fast.

How do I know if I have good genetics?
Just look at him, went from pussydestroyer to drug addict in a few years

smoking makes aging worse. I'm 25, started smoking when I was 18 and my skin looks worse than non smokers of my age. I'm not dedicated enough to stop tho.

Sex is good, ejaculation is bad.
And only above 30 yo. Even taoist masters say cum retention is useless when you're young and can still cum once a week until 40 without damage.

When I went to Russia a lot of the younger people I met didn't drink because they were starting to see how the previous generation was fucking beautiful 9/10 like them and then suddenly hits a titanium wall at around 35.

Don't drink. Also, don't eat sugar (I've actually noticed that eating fructose at night gives a hangover feeling in the morning, has anyone else experienced this?). Don't do any drugs. Lift.

Avoid sun.

It's Haram you infidel

moisturize face, arms, chest everyday. drink red wine.

Literally all mom science.

Based jihadi poster

Attached: 11.png (402x348, 27K)

I think he looks cool af

Die young

So is sun good or not?

Move to Washington state and you won't age at all

aids

get rich for when the skin replacement therapy hits
I've noticed so much visual aging is just the skin and underlying thin layer of tissue, you can look at some haggard 60 year old woman stumbling forwards and realize that she used to be an at least 5/10 healthy young girl and if only the damage was repaired she could look just like she used to do instead of the ruin she is now

I'm looking forwards to it even if it won't apply to me, society would become less depressing

Everyone thinks they know but they really don't.

I'll risk it. Enjoy being a NEET because you think it'll make you live longer.

vit D is super important at least

>dont have sex

Why fucking live?

Don't get fat
Don't smoke
Don't use narcotics
Drink rarely or never
Avoid sunlight

>not a single mention of skin care
kys m8 top lel

No. Sunlight is bad.

Avoid sunlight. Take vitamin D supplements. Have your blood tested every 4 months or so and adjust intake accordingly.

Skincare doesn't matter besides avoiding sun damage.

No goop you put on your skin today, besides maybe Retin-A is going to change how you look in 10 years.

>smoking makes aging worse
weed or tobacco?

cock

>tfw ginger ubermentsch and synthesize higher levels of vitamin D in low light situations

All smoking makes your skin age like shit. There are more carcinogens in natural weed than there is in natural tobacco, and restricting blood flow to your skin should be pretty self explanatory.

by skin care i meant retin a
almost everything else is scam

Don't vote Democrat.

Stand up for yourself.

Attached: 1480536549533.jpg (377x512, 45K)

One important aspect is your teeth. Having shit teeth will make you look extremely old, especially if you're missing any. Don't neglect your skin and your teeth.

Don't be white lmao

Facial cream

Will moisturizer really do nothing for me? Isn't moisturizing the skin a good thing?

Pic unrelated?

avoid sun
get 8+ hours of sleep every night
vegan diet
no alcohol/smoking
low stress lifestyle

I was a lifeguard (so outside all day) for 8 years, am I fucked? I'm white so of course I burned a lot even with sunscreen.

There's a fine line between how much is great for you and how much is bad. Can only speak for those of Euro ancestry but Northern Euro should 10 minutes a day full body, West/East 15, Southerns 20.

Anything more and you'll see some bad stuff. Women should halve those times. Seeing women in their early 30s after sunning themselves 3 months a year every year is a depressing sight, biological proof they should be chained up indoors.

get AIDS faggot

If you're Anglo you might be ok, if you've got Scandinavian in you you're proper fucked. Be vigilant for weird looking moles

A lot of older woman who look good for their age credit moisturiser in the morning and at night for their healthy skin (could also be lying and had surgery). Problem is as more time goes on more shit gets loaded into it. Drinking lots of water and having shorter showers helps a lot.

Also showering, don't overdo it if you want good skin.

Benicio Del Toro aged great though. Licence to Kill was filmed 30 years ago. Pretty boys don't age that well usually, since a lot of their appeal comes from their youth, but Del Toro managed to become somewhat rugged looking which makes him look pretty good for his age.

Roastie here.
He looks good tho?!?

Then just say retin-a. Because "skincare" conjures up all sorts of beauty routines of moisturizers, exfoliators, maaks, lotions and moisturizers

Only thing you can do which will have any effect is apply sun screen every day to at least your face, even in winter.

No that's all bullshit that assumes you have no access to vitamin D. It's like telling people to eat butter to get their vitamins-yes it works, technically but it's not the best source

8 hours of sleep
Sunscreen if in direct sunlight for longer periods
Skin care routine
Healthier diet
Minimize stress
Genetics

Forgot to mention smoking and vaping. That will develop wrinkles on your face extremely fast

He looks better old. Young Beni has the gay

Why is everyone so bluepilled in this topic? Real advice is eat a lot of animal fat and bone broth for your skin. Also eat mostly traditionally processed western foods not whole foods, because too much antinutrients which exists in every plant food will poison your body and wreck your skin. Cuisine evolved to make the best possible food for health by processing and combining natural sources. If you do that you wont even need sunsceen anymore and your skin wont be damaged by the sun. I didint use sunscreen since im a child and can be for hours outside without having a sunburn. And i have blue eyes and average light skin.(Germany) Your great-grandfathers did the same. You all felt for the big (((healty))) propaganda push which is archiving the opposite.

Remember sunscreen is just a last resort.

Make sure your car windows are covered in UV protected tint

Donate to www.sens.org

wax on, wax off xF

Attached: index.jpg (800x560, 86K)

Out sunscreen on your face but get sun on your body it’s good for you
Or fully wear sunscreen but still go in the sun a lot

this

plants cause light sensitivity and make it easy to burn

> sun everyday
gg no re

The secret is sunscreen. Nothing damages your skin quite like the sun.

Take the final red pill
Be vegan

Attached: 136C6277-64E8-4877-80F6-807E5ADABF2F.jpg (634x834, 128K)

>Del Toro
>aged like shit
He looks the same since almost 20 years and he banged prime ScarJo

Attached: 0F9B72D9-0781-4298-964F-D1D8A6DC3523.jpg (860x574, 169K)

He's obviously using him as a good example you mong

Based and vegan pilled

Attached: 1F2A026B-75B4-4340-9406-B35FA57CAD8B.jpg (640x427, 42K)

Everyone else states that sex ages men.

Yes it's good for you. But if you live in a place where the ozone layer is gone then you need to stay out of it when the sun is at it's zenith or you're risking cancer.
And no. Sunscreen doesn't prevent cancer nor does spf mean anything. It just prevents skin burn not cancer.

Don't worry.
You won't be living long with that attitude.
So, fuck as much as you can.

He's on that hollywood antiaging diet user.

Vegan and fasting

Attached: 511933E7-81BC-445A-8945-4A8C3202CE92.jpg (720x480, 69K)

He would be a 9,5/10 with hair

Attached: A9397870-484D-428C-A7C5-993AD765611F.jpg (650x488, 32K)

Oops wrong pic

Attached: 3657DE04-AB23-4B4D-A721-4746C0EFDF3E.jpg (951x1093, 92K)

no drugs
no alc, cigarettes
do exercise but dont overdo it
have low stress job
have a skin care routine
go regularly to primary care doc
marry a woman/be with a woman who is easygoing

Attached: 5UlJXwD.png (601x569, 57K)

Think he looks better without user

Attached: 91D56B2E-263B-40D7-8842-71BA30F71778.jpg (626x933, 121K)

>10 min

sun cream everyday, no alcohol, don't eat shit, social interaction, 7.5-8 hours of sleep every night, exercise, lots of water

>benecio
that's not old age that's just ton's of drugs and alcohol

ever

dont smoke, drink or eat sugar and processed food. Intermittent fasting slows aging according to the genius' on the internets. Being asian helps too.

get veneers