Is height more important to one's attractiveness than face and body?

Is height more important to one's attractiveness than face and body?

I've seen somewhat poor hygiene tall guys with okay faces get called hot by girls, while those same girls skip over aesthetic manlet chads.

Attached: 000000.jpg (1080x589, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtGKAi3bkiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee I don’t know OP, where do you stand on this topic, and how do you feel about it.

Jow Forums and normalfag women are in entirely different worlds. huge disconnect. women aren't autistically scrutinizing men for their symmetric pec insertions or measuring maxilla with calipers and using stochastic martingale integrals and markovian logic networks to compute hyperoptimal activated almond ratios in the delta quadrant like you are. The most normalfag of women are cattily scrutinizing other women's thigh gaps and color coordination and comparing their bwh to them instead.

>I've seen somewhat poor hygiene tall guys with okay faces get called hot by girls
Have you heard of Dan Cilley?

youtube.com/watch?v=mtGKAi3bkiw

When you’re short you’re just a joke to girls. When you’re short and have a nice face you’re an even funnier joke to girls.

Good looking chadlet (5'6 ish) won't have issues with taller normies. It's when you enter midget territory or when tall chad competition emerges where things start to go downhill.

the kind that are highly active on twitter and instagram have insanely high standards but they're insane and unlikable the same way anyone who spends way too much time online and that includes us. They might as well be sad 2dcons with husbandos because that's the only thing they'll ever be attracted to.

>using stochastic martingale integrals and markovian logic networks to compute hyperoptimal activated almond ratios in the delta quadrant like you are.
How to get in on this hyper looksmax game?

Not OP but, Jesus, I am 5'9 1/2 (177cm) and this fucking board made me totally conscious about my height. I am not even American (huebro here), and in brazil people don't care that much about height. Heck, my country average height is somewhere around 172cm, so I am fairly above average.
But all I wanted was to be 183cm (6'). I mean, 6ft is normie standard of tall. The 6' / 5'11 meme is damn real, at 183cm height will never be an impairement, it's not 195cm but it also doesn't have the burdens of 195cm, like plane seats. All I wanted was for me to have eat more during childhood, fuck my parents.

And fuck my life, and fuck this board.

Jesus, relax Jesus. Im also about 177cm and I live in Holland. Ironic thing height is only an issue if you make an issue out of it. Women will not analyze your height alone, they will analyze your mental state and what you have to offer.

Also since this board I concered about my height, but suprise surprise I go out and see the reality is different. Nobody has ever called me small or mocked me for it and I have no issues with women whatsoever.

Height is motly in the head. Stop acting like a manlet, plenty of successful short people out there.

I can tell you already, even if you would be 6" 3 barely nothing would change for you, because your mind would still be whiny and insecure and women will read that straight of your face.

Mate, 177cm 183... It's 6cm. 6 fucking cm and you rant like life is ending.

You know what? Stand halfway on your toes, now you are about 6cm higher. Does it feel different? Do you feel better? No. You are generally insecure and fragile to mocking from a mongolian board. That there is your issue man.

>talking with 3 female coworkers
>they're talking about LEOs at the gym
>"ugh why do they all have to be so short? I hate short guys"
I feel sorry for short dudes and I'm not even super tall

only two kinds of people concerned about height, tinder whores and Jow Forums

Not even Tinder whores. Only the really tall ones mention their own height, but not even one so far says they want a guy taller.

I live in the Netherlands btw

Also from holland but 171 centimeters yet i'm not a bitter incel because of it. I still have good looks and my succes with women is pretty good. Eventhough i'll never be swimming in pussy like my cousin (he's a chad) i'm quite content with myself.

no, it fucking sucks. It's not about getting women, it's about being good for them. If I get a 10/10 gf I would like her to also have a 10/10 bf, but I feel like being short (I have 171cm) takes away the most important asset.
Course she wouldn't mind if she's a nice girl, but she'd also have no fault of wishing for me to be taller.
That and much more, being taller is just better in every way. I'm 18yo, I fucking hope that I can still grow a bit more, but I'm sure that won't happen

You already answered your own question.

What’s worse; fat, bald, or short?

yes

same way we get more horny over a wider ass/hips on a girl

they also only see a silhouette when looking at males... and if that silhouette is bigger it means he is stronger and more capable, and taller people always look more big

the only way you could appear more capable is that if you look more manly than a taller guy, which is in itself because the taller guy is a pussy, so at equal already achievable potential the taller guy will always win

you need to do a lot of work to mantain that position which is fragile in the first place, at the smallest weakness it will break and the illusion will be gone

main problem is in the media... a long time ago it wasn't a issue because reality is harsh and height is not that important regarding skills, strength, experience in combat and survibality, age and experience was a more decisive factor, but nowadays where the media has taken any kind of what reality is from our normal lives we live only with the image that hollywood and other social media has created for us, one where certain attributes seem desirable because they give us leverage in this fake world. Reality is very harsh and anyone who has ever endured real life pains like hard manual labor, working in shitty places (mining, manufacturing, construction) or fought in any striking or grappling art will quickly realize how fragile and expendable we all are

whoever has the best face. fat should be left out, because it affects the face.

bald guy with good face > short guy with bad face

short guy with good face > bald guy with bad face

face is everything

face.

Attached: chico.jpg (683x1024, 300K)

175cm/5"9' tall. Barely. Fuck this. My country average is 181cm/5"11'. Probably would have been taller if I wasn't so sick all my life and lived like shit.

It depends. Most women have a minimum height (usually an inch or two taller than them), so if you're 5'7" they won't even look at you. But once you get past that, it comes down to face and body more than anything else.

>so if you're 5'7" they won't even look at you
>But once you get past that, it comes down to face and body more than anything else.

so 5'10 (5'9.5) isnt suicide tier?

as a guy who is 6ft3 i think my height has helped me alot, i dont think getting laid is impossible for short guys at all tho. i think for a guy being tall is comparable to a girl having a nice ass

im tall but nobodys attracted to me
face, fitness, and social skills are more important than height

Girls will notice your insecurity and how you react to their shit tests more than they will care about your height.
Pic related is 5'10, 6'1, 5'8 respectively.

Attached: 1534556445827.jpg (640x640, 104K)

>orange kiddie cup
>orange kiddie cup
>gay fruity feminine drink in a glass full of ice
No thanks

Only American roasties have that stupid 6’+ standard, you know that, right?

merijn is so cool

the 5 8 dude is probably the most attractive.

far left looks like buff napoleon dynamite, middle looks like a gay lesbian

>tfw 5'5
>Jow Forums keeps assuring me I'll make it
I'm starting to feel like it's possible that I may not make it. Do I looksmax and then move to a 3rd world country?

Attached: 1532855910558.jpg (1080x1064, 172K)

IIRC Guatemala is the nation with the shortest people on earth. The caravan is coming soon bro, gl

Thanks for the heads up user. I'm gonna grab my homegym stuff and camp out on the border. When those Guatemalan qts catch my sick lifts I'll have made it. There won't be any 5'8 dudes to mog me.

Attached: 1541171402248.png (458x402, 165K)

This is causing me physical pain to watch

>far left looks like buff napoleon dynamite
kek yeah Joey D has a weird looking body. Gives hope to a fellow wide hipped narrow shouldered geneticlet

Attached: 1527016089892.jpg (640x656, 68K)

>But all I wanted was to be 183cm (6'). I mean, 6ft is normie standard of tall.
In America, maybe. In Europe it's 185 cm

I'm 5'10" and the girl I like is 5'9" I can't even talk to her because I'm so insecure about it.
Do I give up on her or am I stupid for thinking this matters

You gotta deal with that nobody is a 10/10. This is not about height. Love removes these cares and aspects. It's good you want to be a 10/10 to your girl, but she will see you as a 10/10 in other aspects in order to stay with you. You might consider height due to Jow Forums but she is thinking about whole other things to 10/10 you (since she knows height is non-changable)

Keep yourself maxxed and you are her 10/10

i'm 5'7 and i have never had a problem with girls, and i live in scandinavia where everyone are giants. It only matters if you allow it to.

It pains me to see all of you complaining about being 6'9'' etc. 5'0" here. Literally a muscle midget.

Ment to say 5'9"