I'm so lonely bros not even horny anymore

Attached: feels.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not when you trying to combine horny and crying

As long as you're alone.

i do it when im alone

Same here, I realized that a man shouldn't cry at all, except for mourning. It's a display of weakness no matter what others might say.

At least I invited a bro to start the gym again today and I will probably feel less shitty by the end of the day.

What usually helps is to focus on what you have and what you have accomplished so far in life.

Attached: cease-your-faggotry.jpg (202x267, 23K)

cried infront of people before
shits weak and humiliating
crying alone is a-ok

No
Crying is a sign of defeat and a LITERAL cry for help.

So many faggots in this board.

Crying shows confindence in your manliness, because you don't care to show you weaknesses, since you know that even in a weakened state you're stronger than anyone else.

But you can only cry when you get big enough, otherwise you're just another pussy.

I have this tanktop

Also I haven't cried in a long time, but I get the urge from really random things nowadays. Last week I watched the Dumb Ways to Die psa and actually teared up at the end. No fucking clue why.

Have you ever actually loved someone? If not, then that scene wasn't about you.

Only while watching Lord of The Rings.

>actually
>love
I smiled.

Op here yep i have m8 ex of 4 years left me couldn't keep up with my autism she has a cute daughter and a family of her own everyday i stalk her on all social medias

>i stalk her on all social medias

well now you know where to start unfucking yourself.

edgy, I like it

Stalling her is like coming to Jow Forums m8 i can stop for periods of times but i always find myself coming back no matter what

/thread.

Attached: 1505586195369.jpg (562x730, 51K)

well, you do have to stop. you're nothing but an addict at this point.

yes its okay, we are all humans after all but you should do it in private or with a really close person to you that isnt a romantic partner, and its pointless to do it if you dont think in a solution to what makes you miserable or at least a plan to work on it if you cannot solve it inmediatly

crying in public or being to open about what you feel to everyone instead of a very select group of people is a dangerous gateway to becoming addicted to being a victim, if you are a victim nothing its your fault so its pointless to work on yourself to solve the issue

good people that care about you will tell you what you need to be better in the long run, everyone else will just tell you what you need to hear in the moment to not feel sad, even if its not true

>Broke up with her
>Her parting words were "I love you"
>Time passes
>Realize my mistake
>Try to reconcile
>She says no

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (530x550, 43K)

dubs and I kill myself, digits I endure another day

Attached: 1528883224361.jpg (400x449, 16K)

well, you goofed but it couldve been worse.

Rolling...no im joking bro

I cried for the first time since I could remember. I saw truly into the abyss of humanity for the first time. A gore video of what happens when you snitch out someone in mexico. I watched 8 minutes in absolute shock, I couldn't look away or click out of the video. For 30 minutes not a single thought went through my head, I just sat there staring into nothing. A great pressure built in my chest and I cried.

Heaven is closed because we brought hell to earth. I don't know how I can live knowing someone was tortured in this way, knowing someone somewhere believed that he should suffer as he did for any reason. I don't know why I deserve to bear this emotional torment, but nothing will ever be the same in my eyes.

Rolling for digits, I love you user

It's ok for men to cry:

*Birth of son or daughter
*Death of mother, wife, or child
*Death of friend in combat
*Wedding of daughter (maybe)

Crying because you suck at life is not a good reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY

dubs and I kill myself tonight

I get teary thinking of all the cool things I'm gonna do with my son

>>Broke up
>BUT I LOVE YOU
>>wow but maybe what if even I can never get anyone to love me again
>>wow sorry plz take me bake?!
>no

You're a faggot and you're stupid but not for the reason you think you are.

rerolll

Link? Ayyyyyyylmao

what's it like having a son user?

I want you to live bro

Those men deserved it
They were no better then the people killing them

>big man crying
"Punished, Broken man, Tried but failed"
>basedboy crying
"Faggot, Weakling, Somebody else will help him, What a bitch"

Crying in praise of God's loving kindness and justice is also okay, specially if done in a moment of contemplation of the beauty of life

What the fuck have you done user

Oh no no no

pretty much

Reddit

pretty sure those movies predate reddit

Depends on who you are with. I've cried in front of my close friends before but I would never cry in front of anyone else.

Hard to explain. Everything revolves around him now, and I couldn't be happier. There was a short period where I felt bad because my old life was gone. I wasn't living a crazy life, but regardless it's a huge change. I felt sad about that for a little bit. And now I love everything he does. even when he pooped on me and threw up on me I just laughed it off. It's amazing to see him change so quickly from month to month. He's going to be a year in a couple of weeks. And I cant even imagine what I'll be feeling when he starts school, goes through puberty, gets heartbroken and all that. It's like anxiety and lots of hope

Uni student reporting in, awkward as shit to display any kind of lapse in mental health with two roommates always around. I’ve found long walks alone (especially at night+while listening to music) help you to realize why you’re upset, and once you’ve gotten that figured out you can start working on fixing it, which usually starts by eating a good, healthy meal, drinking some water, going to bed at a reasonable hour and then hitting the gym the next day with a fucking vengeance. Crying doesn’t make it feel better, but if it’s part of your process to reach that “dead-low” moment of clarity, then by all means, cry like a banshee who just got broken up with. Don’t linger on what other people might think about it, there’s no benefit in trying to impress strangers, and if they’re part of your personal circle they’ll probably think very little if anything at all of it, especially if you emerge from where you are right now in your life into a life you’re proud and determined to live because the latter shows, the former does not, which is why you feel alone and sad right now and why you should take time to think it over, accept your current situation, and start thinking positively so you can decisively take action to make your life better. You can’t expect strangers to feel sorry for you and go out of their way to help you. If you need somebody to help you, call your parents, don’t mistake your lack of connection to them as a lack of their love for you because they can never not love you, trust me I went from getting kicked out of the house and zero contact for almost a year to calling them every Sunday for at least an hour. Don’t give up OP, you might be awkward or you might be ugly or you might be this or that, but none of these things make you a lost cause and although it might be harder for you than it is for other people and you might not reach the same level of status as others, but you won’t be any less fulfilled.

Attached: 8056B401-AFDA-4DD2-8F7F-7A05ECEED6BB.jpg (352x700, 59K)

How would you feel if he becomes a robot and kills himsel

Really sad. Like my heart has been torn from my chest and my soul stomped on

ya if you cry without forcing it it's unironically manly. keeping it in passed a healthy point is try hard angsty shit. why live to be an unfeeling meatbag?

Do you major philosophy m8? That was beautifully put

>having weaknesses
>making it

>parents got divorced
>found out grandpa had cancer
>ex dumped me
>said bye to all of my friends and transferred colleges after 3 years
>ending of saving private ryan and black hawk down, every time
Bout it for me

Attached: 1522943067830.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Real talk guys. Is it possible to break up with an ex and actually be friends? My grandpa keeps in touch with all of his exes and a few even come to his parties, but when I tried to reach out to my ex she was nonchalant (didn't say no, but I didn't press the topic and eventually forgot about it). I was the one that suggested the break-up, but we both agreed that the long distance thing wasn't working and we left things on incredibly friendly terms.

Nowadays I don't mind. I'm busy and her friendship couldn't give me anything that I don't get with other friends, but I'm still curious about the topic. I think my grandpa may just be a massive anomaly.

Attached: think.jpg (197x256, 5K)

No. You can bang then though

Why don't you ask your grandpa about it?

Started citalopram at the beginning of the semester and I can't stop fucking crying. Anyone have a similar experience with an ssri? Was hardly emotional beforehand but for the past 1.5 months I've been kind of a wobbly wreck

>friends with women

"no"

Not touching that shit. Too easy to lapse into old feelings.

I did. His response pretty much amounted to "no idea, it just ended up this way".

Nope, American lit with a minor in sociology/social psychology (sounds like a pretentious waste of 4 years and then some because it is).
>THE ABYSS

Attached: CA18F41D-A876-44CE-9B20-26ABCD00FA64.png (320x322, 14K)