My sister wants to start training and i dont know what program to tell her to use.Help me fakars

Attached: 9-Yoga-Poses-To-Stay-Fit-2.jpg (720x810, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mldhcedp0Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the sticky.

SS+GOMAD

wot?
kek

being my loving gf EX failure

>wot?

Attached: S T I C K I T U P Y O U R A S S.png (1018x604, 128K)

why am i even on here?

Lower body: squats, DLs, lunges, heavy just like with dudes. Women have a higher pain tolerance so have your sister do more frequent sessions and less rest

Upper body: just bodyweight at least for the first year. Supporting muscles need to be worked out way more than a dude's would before she starts benching and pressing and rowing shit.

Day 1: lower body
Day 2: upper body bodyweight
Day 3: more lower body

Have her do her gay yoga bunny shit on her off days.

Make her go full centaur mode. Then give me her phone number.

5x15 sitting on my dick

Trying to progress with weights on ANYTHING upper body related (assuming she's untrained) for a woman is fucking stupid. None of your autistic stronglifts garbage would apply.

The most resistance a woman just starting out should be doing upper body work are with a machine at a light weight.

Heavy squats and deadlifts are fair game though

Why, it's not like women can even get that bulky on their arms unless they're on var or other steroids. She will have shitty progression on upperbody compared to males but progression is still progression.

15x5 would be better. This many reps in a few sets will cause form breakdown and it won't be as enjoyable.

If you already know so much then why did you open a thread faggot? Fuck.

SS but tell her it's some kardashian workout

I get what you're saying bro but realistically do you trust a woman to not fuck herself up on the barbell? If she sticks to doing push-ups and pull-ups she won't kill herself.

I'm not OP you Nigger

How long until she can expect to see some results?

If she can't lift heavy weights, she won't get crushed by heavy weights. Stop sucking cocks for a moment.
Around 3, maybe 4 if she has bad genetics.

3 what

>Stacy benches 80lbs
>suddenly her phone goes off
>being an American woman with the attention span of a hamster, she drops her the weight to check her phone and kills herself

Good riddance, if I'm honest.

German Volume Training also known as Big Bavarian Cock.

Tell her to get into Fitness... Fit’n this dick in her PUSSY lmao

The fact she's a woman is way less important than why she wants to training.
This thread made me quit this fucking board see you fuckers

Fiddy

Take any program and write "for females" next to the program name. Done.

woah! the expert have talked

start out with squats.... on my COCK!

Big idiot you can't progress properly on squats or deadlifts unless you train your upper body.

Cope harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mldhcedp0Lc

This is bs.
It's even better for girls to lift as heavy as they can because without var and roids they won't be muscular anyway and it just helps to progress faster.