How long do I have?

How long do I have?

Attached: IMG_1764.jpg (1080x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.proquest.com/openview/7e1fa983ae751d9293e01171e4c95c57/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=40146
pastebin.com/8gUFrX7q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-5 years

>Bejita!

Attached: 47810827-F67B-48D0-ADC6-191E405F6CBA.jpg (300x300, 28K)

You got that Immanuel Kant fade. Don't worry, so do I.

You can't even tell you're balding it just looks like an aggressive haircut

It is already over. Go Statham.

just shave it jesus

Based and redpilled

Attached: D358F288-5231-4942-97A9-1CE4C95B137A.jpg (376x434, 138K)

OP you look ridiculous please shave

Omae wa mou shindeiru

BALDNESS IS CAUSED BY POOR POSTURE AND SHITTY BREATHING

A doctor at Detroit College of Medicine figured this out in late 1800s-early 1900s. He identified a toxin he named "trichotoxin" which is found in unexhaled air. People who sit down a lot with their necks forward usually take short breaths with their diaphraghm and don't use their whole lungs. As a result, only the bottom lobules get filled and they don't get completely emptied. The doctor cultured some exhaled air from human subjects and injected several different animals with it. Many of these animals went bald. He coached his patients to use proper posture and breathe into their upper chest as well as lower chest.

I had to pastebin this because sci-hub won't bring it up depending on what day it is.

Q: "But athletes go bald, too!"
A: Yes, and most athletes also have terrible posture. Notice how almost every elite-level runner is a mouthbreather. Mo Farah in pic. Look at that neck

search.proquest.com/openview/7e1fa983ae751d9293e01171e4c95c57/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=40146

pastebin.com/8gUFrX7q

forgot pic

Attached: mo-farah-training-regime-king.jpg (560x350, 125K)

>Notice how almost every elite-level runner is a mouthbreather.
but you're supposed to mouth breathe when under athletic strain

Nobody can tell. Maybe you lose all, maybe nothing more.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/

Civilized nasal passages are smaller because we all have shit posture, though. And you can't clog a mouth.

I just ran a tempo mile in 6:30 yesterday breathing through my nose, and it's getting easier. Also, you're not supposed to open your mouth during heavy squats. This was in SS.

I'll clog your mouth, pucciboi

wow you sure are retarded user

I get the whole shave it off meme is a meme, but seriously you look like a fucking fifty year old jewish guy, take the fucking scalppill

Jow Forums is fucking ridiculous

Are you combing some forward in an attempt to hide it and make it look like some sort of aggressive widows peak from far away? This is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen on this board. Straighten yourself out.

Attached: 1355978788249.gif (600x450, 89K)

My hair has been like that for like the past 6 years with no real change. I just style it to the side and it looks normal, just looks like a bigger forehead.

And i thought i was having an awful day.

Looking rad bro

Attached: EFD9ADF0-1D0E-4D2E-84E1-ADC7790E55DE.gif (320x220, 151K)

GO GO GO GO

Around 76 years in the US.

Attached: 4fa25389e5818dbc.png (700x679, 471K)

KEK. Might as well just rock a crew cut holy shit, any kind of haircut other than that wtf is wrong with you.

Jesus Christ just accept you're going to be bald and shave your head.

I mean I wouldn't shave it but I would buzz it super short, buy a cheap buzzer from walmart and use a half

What do you mean "how long do i have"?
Its already over mate

Attached: 1539004946581.jpg (400x300, 7K)

Your hair is identical to mine, I actually thought that was a picture of my own head when I saw it.
I am 39 years old.

No one over 25 uses Jow Forums do they?? It's all just ironic shitposting right??

oh my lord

Attached: 1541037427375.png (190x176, 42K)

You have your whole life ahead, user! :DD

Attached: 1708452379802543.jpg (473x473, 30K)

What's the point of living if you're bald? You'll never get laid again without hair.

longer than me bro

acquire muscles you stupid mother fucker, this will get you laid.

And you sure are cope. Enjoy your shit posture and anterior neck muscle degeneration. Also your balfness

Youre here forever m8 you just don't know it yet

fucking lost lmao

I'm 28 nyugga

Women don't care about muscles especially over a good hairdo.

I think Phil had the worst hair loss cope to date. Shaved the sides AND combed it forward to make it look like an intentional mohawk. Alex is going to be rocking the combover for a while. I personally think he's growing his hair out so that he can sneakily cut it and get a system. Unfortunately for him, his trolls pay too much attention to his physical shortcomings

Attached: mqdefault (1).jpg (320x180, 12K)

It's been over for a long time brah. Just like the frog experiment, boil it slowly and it won't notice.

Get on neck pill asap

fuark I miss synchtube

How to obtain Dracula-mode?

You're so obsessive about it man. Just fucking shave it and be done.

>it's already over.

Barb?

me too, I was so happy those nights, laughing so much and staying up so late until we all crashed

fpbp

I FUCKING KNEW IT

dumasses over here wont believe this shit cause most have lived their lives on the internet and most likely havent been to third world countries. let me open your eyes more, the typical s- shaped spine you hear about in western society is WRONG the spine should be j- shaped look it up fucking internet boys

kek

Man, I haven't checked up on that comic in forever. Did he ever finish it? Does Katia ever succeed at anything? Are there any new sex scenes?

Attached: quentin-tarantino-contact-information.jpg (517x400, 38K)

32 year old boomer, how am I doing?

Attached: 1541647467711.jpg (3264x1836, 1.14M)

Attached: 1541647583005.jpg (3264x1836, 488K)

Your face looks like a male fleshdoll women buy for kissing practice

I've been trying to make peace in my head with what will inevitably happen. I'm not fighting it. I think I can pull off a shaved head.

Attached: 1541648047285.jpg (3264x1836, 477K)

It's really gross the cope that goes on whenever people find out that they need to make a huge change to not be miserable and depressed.

>male fleshdoll women buy for kissing practice
haha I don't think that's a thing bro

Why don't you start using minoxidil?

Because I'd rather not supress my hormones trying to fight a losing battle.

>Jow Forums niggas be unironically believing in the t-zone and shit in Anno Domini 2018

Attached: tzone_07.jpg (1200x1570, 275K)

ok how do I fix it? pastebin answer seemed really vague, how do I breath better and have better posture?

Kyle?

Dude this is really interesting. I've always been skinny and when I was a kid I was pretty active. When rippletits tells me to shape my spine like an S it's uncomfortable as fuck. I can *kind of* do it.

No, I'm Kevin

im sorry are you for or against me?

For. No one on this board will see your post and actually do what it takes to not slip a disc 10 years later

Look at this faggot pretending to be me...

I'm still working on this myself. There's a lot that goes into it. Farmer's carry is great. Make sure you breathe nasally. Recognize which muscles have been weakened by sitting all the time. So, for example, I have this cue for my upper vertebrate where I plaster my tongue to the roof of my mouth with light pressure, then flex my anterior neck muscles (the ones usually stretched in head-forward posture). The contraction of the anterior neck muscles should cause the chest to rise slightly. When I feel my jaw when I walk, that's a sign that I'm doing something right.

I also breathe nasally and focus on posture when running, and that helps a lot.

There's a lot that goes into posture though and unfortunately this guy didn't go into enough detail beyond the run of the mill "shoulders back" shit.

I know right...I actually wanna help people with this funnily enough on a large scale like write a book but who will read that too lmao

Also, like, there's a certain position your upper vertebrate have to be in to take in an enormous breath with no pain or movement of the spine. That's another cue I've been using.

Attached: 1523029678249.gif (500x375, 756K)

Attached: BejitaSama.gif (498x498, 285K)

omae wa mou shindeiru

You can style that easily. Look at Nolan fot example. Youre only really fucked when thinning occurs.

Attached: 1517799510216.gif (245x245, 968K)

>everyone who has good posture and takes time to breathe everyday have a full head of hair

Holy broscience pham

>tfw 24
>tfw it has begun

Time is a deep, dark pit. Things go in and they don't come out.

Came to post this.

You look like an uglier version of me, uncanny.

Same joke is made every thread you absolute fucking newfags

Attached: 1529683033029.jpg (493x449, 43K)

post face

24 balding bro reporting in. You gonna hop on fin? I personally cannot cope with balding in my 20's so I'm gonna go the medication approach

Attached: 1536541471741.gif (134x134, 1.68M)

Before taking pills that turn your dick into a wet noodle, shave your head once just to see what it's like.

Nice broscience, faggot

Attached: article-1370802-0B5FFB8100000578-115_468x622.jpg (468x622, 52K)

Why is it that everytime I bring up finasteride I get bombarded by comments saying my dick will fall off, but the NCBI I read stated like a ~5% chance at worst odds of getting sides? Are the medical journals false and most people get sides? What's going on here

>tfw putin level hairline
>22 yo
Anyone else?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_12023.jpg (220x292, 12K)

Minoxidil doesn't do shit to your hormones, idiot.

Which mode is this

Attached: hikawa.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Because people are retarded.
The risk of that is when you take a pill daily.
Take one every third day and you are good.

I have a hairline sorta similar to this but a bit less extreme. had long hair for a while and it looked good, but recently shaved cuz I felt like it and I regretted it immedieately. Lost all my confidence so I'm just gonna cacoon mode and lift hard for about 6 months and live with the fact that no girl will give me attention until then

Unless you take it with fin, you're wasting your time and possible only accelerating your hair loss, mongoloid.

32 year old boomer

hairline going strong

Attached: hairrrr.jpg (640x640, 86K)

To be honest dog fin/dut scares me because while the sides are supposedly rare in some reported cases they are fucking devastating. I mean you're killing all the DHT in your body. It's such a crude solution to balding and it can't be good for us. In a hundred years or so they will back on medicine today and think we were fucking savages, fin/dut is the equivalent of a caveman with a club

>5% chance of your dick not working
>reasonable

Suppressing male sex hormones in a futile attempt to slow down hair hair loss at best, is it really worth it?

My thought process is that if I somehow have dogshit luck to not only bald in my 20's but hit the 5% of people who get sides, then I'll just accept my fate and shave. People make it sound like you can't simply stop taking the meds lol

In some reported cases, sides (impotence) remained after cessation of the drug. That's the real fear.

Also, DHT is an important male sex hormone, do you want to make fucking gains bro?