Good feels ITT

I have a date tomorrow with a girl I really like.

Just a friendly reminder that we're all gonna make it, lads.

Attached: 1508155041600s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Dont act like you actually like her that much faggot, just act like she is another girl

Good feels stories? Yeah I have some.
Head into this new gym, recently built.
>free entry for the first day so I’ll take it just to look around at least.
Upon entry the place is packed with -and I am fully serious here- meme lifters, Burnell jumps, nippple cries, zombie fuckers, the whole deal.
Only thing free is a squat rack, but I want OHP. Fine, I’ll ohp in squat rack.

Start working out and some girl comes up to me, asking if I could go back in time and get i the day is the bestselling day after the work church is in going into o on a date day.

She’s kinda cute with her hoodie on and her baggy clothes. So I tell her he’s the man and she I don’t know have how what I say and to I.

Ff to lunch time that day, gym cafeteria is empty so we take out date there and start crunching the monkey.
She is cute, might see her again. What do?

I already know she likes me so I'm just playing it cool. Her friends told me she was waiting for me to ask her out.

You know how you got her to go out with you?
Yeah just keep doing that and you’re good

Congrats lad! Just let her do the talking and you can’t fuck it up.

Good story I’m finally bench pressing my body weight after having terrible form for the past year. Getting a chest pump instead of it all going to my delts and I’m happy. Also the gf has been really chill lately which keeps me in a good mood too. Life’s not too bad rn, just wish I wasn’t so poor

Attached: 4C8FAA03-F3AD-4B77-85FA-D8107371ED91.jpg (1406x1182, 374K)

God bless you user I am so happy for you!

Thanks for the advice

this post looks like what a stroke feels like

anyway I just fucked a qt that I've been friends with since middle school, prolly gonna invite her over again this weekend, just started a slow bulk and I'm making crazy gains

now if only I could stop being sad all the time

Thanks brother

Attached: 1512547113461.jpg (249x249, 14K)

I successfully put in my first IV during my nursing clinicals at a hospital today. My instructor is super particular with IVs and was proud of me. Feels good, bros.

Attached: 1541450996710.jpg (398x500, 29K)

Its not about her liking you or not, obviously if she didnt like you, she wouldn't date you, but okay

Howd you meet her user?

Attached: 42893258_2254538194787181_8131836661563654144_n.jpg (768x960, 104K)

Through a uni extra curricular

Heh, i also had a date with the girl of my dreams.

never heard from her again after that

Attached: 1491950306843.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Killed in the gym this AM. My dog's leg is healing up well. Finally moving back into my own place on Friday. Feels good bros, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: O7UnQM0.png (764x645, 33K)

I'm a 30yo khv that miraculuously doesn't sperg out in social situations. I could ask some of the women I know out easily and I know who would agree. It's what's next that is the problem for me. How do I plan? What do I wear? What do we do? What if she asks about my previous girlfriends? What do you talk about?
I have never been on a date, how should I know?

Wear smart-casual and you can't really go wrong. Say you haven't really dated for a while so you're kind of rusty, but only if she asks you about previous gfs. She'll take the hint. Meet her somewhere for drinks. She'll do most of the talking, just don't sperg out.

>I know who would agree
Knowing the number "0" isn't impressive

based but meanpilled

Wear whatever, don't try too hard she'll know

Do some normalfag shit like a movie or lunch or the park

If she asks just tell the truth

Ask questions girls love to talk about themselves, if you can make her laugh even better

And the most important one, if you find yourself thinking "fug does she want me to kiss her?" the answer is always yes unless you're completely fucking retarded

Im semi chad so please take my advice as you want and i will try answering your questions
>How do I plan?
Plan what? The date? You want to do learn something about the girl you are inviting, so take her out at places you can have a nice talk and maybe also have a good time, you have your typical boring coffee date (public and you can do, you can invite her over at your house for cooking (comfortable settings), or a walk at your local park (You spend 0 money here)
Either you pick her up or tell her lets meet this spot at xx time

> What do I wear?
Fresh clothes, dont wear weird autistic shit, just casual fresh clothes, also wear "your style", dont try to change your style unless its an autistic style

> What do we do?
It depends what you decide to do with her, either way, talking is good, going for a walk, get physical with her, always move the date forward and dont let it be stuck in one place

> What if she asks about my previous girlfriends?
She won't, not on first date, even if she do, tell her its complicated and you won't talk about it, dont make yourself look like a khv

> What do you talk about?
I dont know, random shit, every date i was on, i forgot what the fuck we talked about because you will be switching topics like crazy, you won't talk about 1 subject, so dont even care bout this one because if you got basic social skills like talking and saying more than 3 words, you are good

Since you are 30yo khv, fake your life, important to dont act like khv and important to act like you got your shit together, practice how to kiss and finding the whole etc before going out because you never know whats gonna happen

>If she asks just tell the truth
LOL
he is fucking 30 khv, telling the truth isn't the best idea here
when it comes to women, fake it until you make it

>lifting friday with bikini competitor girl from work
>hanging out saturday after work with another girl from work
>powerlifter milf i met at the beach this summer who lives a half hour from me keeps hitting me up
Of course i have oneitis for some random girl on insta who ive never actually met though so none of this matters

it's only shameful if you're ashamed of it, if you don't give a fuck neither will she

the girl WILL figure out he's a virgin when he's trying to insert his dick into her bellybutton so there's no point LARPing as a slayer, you can still fake confidence without lying about your body count tho

reddit-tier advice

Seconding this. Also you have to be able to spin it in a way that makes her feel more special and wanted that you chose her rather than you being a spud. Tell her that you had opportunities but you held out for the right person.

If you're gonna turn it into a relationship she will be far more upset you lied.

>Start a relationship based on lies

I killed some lady with kindness today at work. The nicer I got, the angrier she got. It was hilarious. Its like trolling people in real life

I made it a while ago.
You wont make it because you're on here like an immature man child posting pictures of retarded frogs.
Kys you worthless pos

what part of 30 khv did u incels miss?
if a girl he is dating knows this, he will never be seen at the same way, she will always have the upper hand and view him as an incel

but okay go tell her that

>you dont make it by posting on Jow Forums
>i made it
kek

im going out with this girl i like for drinks but it isnt a date there will be other people there
she doesnt like me tho i doubt shell even talk to me

Attached: FUUUCK.jpg (246x205, 3K)

seething

you'll get laid one day keeping lifting buddy

ty for advice
i will keeping lifting my buddy

>If I insult his typo my argument is superior
keeping seething buddy