Why is the science of effect of food on the human body so hotly denied...

Why is the science of effect of food on the human body so hotly denied? I realize we get a lot of contradicting information on specific things (eggs are a good example) but the overall guidelines seem to be more or less agreed on by science. I'm especially interested in educational and social factors. I'm also aware of the Jow Forums view please don't scream incessantly about jews, I need new info. Stories from people who've successfully convinced someone dieting might work are interesting, I'd like to know how.

Also not Jow Forums related but I'd be interested to know what similar things exist in other fields or interest groups, like anti vaxxers for the medical community.

Attached: unsubstantiated claims.jpg (640x439, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rcfvRGZsDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i was fat once
its just cope, when youre fat and dont see yourself getting out of it you just pretend that youre the cool funny bear guy and you want to be the cool fat old uncle guy, some people just get too much into it

This seems a bit more extreme than just "cope" though. Also good on you for slimming down user, you'll make it

Simply put, people will latch on to and twist whatever even remotely scientific study they can find to try and support their emotional point. Fatties who are super against diet are usually ones who have been fat for some time and think they've tried everything to lose weight (except consistent diet and exercise). So they get angry seeing other people lose weight and try instead to defend their position of staying fat

It's really hard to study effects of food, it's difficult to establish the controll group. So no respecting scientist do it, only politically motivated sjw fat feminists.

fatties gonna fat

Attached: 1448401146964.png (800x832, 928K)

It's only really debated by scientifically illiterate people and people who will blantly deny reality to suit their personal beliefs. Neither of which are worth arguing with because you cant convince them of anything no matter how much evidence you show them. The only way you can argue with them is if you somehow internalize their dogma and find a contradiction in it which they'll probably deny anyways. (See Jow Forums or /v/ for details)

The thing about losing weight is that it is fairly simple - less goes in than what you burn exercising. You could lose weight living off junk food provided you religiously observe this, but you’ll have many other health problems.

Best way to live is to eat according to the food pyramid so you get everything your body needs and exercise like hell. No special diet needed.

Because various actors in the food industrial complex have hands in nearly all food and diet study

I dare anyone to eat a diet of whole, unprocessed foods (be it vegan or carnivore or anything inbetween) and not see weight and health improvements.

STOP EATING FOOD MADE BY SCIENTISTS IN FACTORIES, IT'S LITERALLY THAT SIMPLE

does bread count?

Mate I know this, this is about why this knowledge isn't more common - or for that matter whether I'm wrong and extremists only make it seem that way

agriculture and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Because of what is at stake. If you remove the cope, lay it all out for a fatty to see like was done to me as a kid it hits you like a train. Your gluttony is 110% to blame for your mediocre appearance. You have nobody to blame but yourself. You think back on every meal you ate with extra sauce. It was you all along and not your metabolism. It was the man in the mirror not your genetics.

This is way too hard for people to accept. When it first hit me i was in denial hard. "ive always been chubby" etc. It takes a lot to accept that youre the captain of this ship and you can see why people would be reluctant to accept this when their ship is on the bottom of the ocean floor.

Do you REALIZE how UNTESTED your THEORIES ARE?

FLAT OUT DANGEROUS

bread is processed if it comes from a factory

fresh, bakery made bread is fine in moderation

sliced white bread is a frakenfood

What theories? It's basically proven science that ultra processing food is bad for consumption

for me it was the opposite, was a fat fuck rampant with insecurity my whole life and thought I would never be able to do enough cardio to feel comfortable in my own body. read the sticky when I was an underaged b& senior year old and it was such a relief to me to find out I could just eat less, I lost 40lbs in 5 months and it turned my whole life around. by the time I got to college I was one of the most outgoing people there, although I was and still am trying to stop my mind from being in the fat loser mindset.

Are you actually fucking retarded? If I was a betting man I would say you have no friends.

What?

Yeah you can arrive at it from my end which involves denial or yours which is often relief.

>although I was and still am trying to stop my mind from being in the fat loser mindset.

Christ does this ever go away? The wearing loose shirts and always flicking it off your chest so it doesnt cling to your man tits. The inability to take a compliment because you think theyre taking the piss. My gf saying i look like a model and me getting annoyed at her thinking she was teasing was so bad. The fatty insecurity has taken so long to move on from its crazy

>food pyramid

Attached: anon.gif (340x340, 137K)

This isn't cope, this is super cope.

>I'm also aware of the Jow Forums view please don't scream incessantly about jews
Like it or not, it was jews.

Might be a factor, I won't say I know. But people cope without jews

Human civilization never would have developed without agriculture you sub 90iq shitposting mongoloid

doesn't mean the agricultural diet is suitable for optimal health though, does it? Unless you think we should all just transition to a onions diet for the next stage of humanity?

Evidence about processing food

youtube.com/watch?v=8rcfvRGZsDs

>be little kid
> watch mom follow all the stupid juice cleanses and fad diets to lose weight
>convinces me that drinking liquids is 0 calories because they run right through your body
> says that healthy foods can be eaten in any amount
> teaches me that fatty foods go directly into your fat, that's why cellulite is all bumpy because it's made of muffins
> get pretty fat when I hit university
> one day a friend takes 5 minutes to teach me calories in = calories out
> go from 200+ to 123lbs

The plague of obesity begins with the crazed single mothers who don't need no man or, apparently, science.

lol this guy thinks human civilization is good

Because the health education in our schools is almost nonexistent. Also the diet industry has bombarded people with shitty "diets" and "programs" that warp people's idea of weight loss. Most people think of going on a diet as a thing you do for a short amount of time and then quit. They don't get that it really means building a lifestyle that you can sustain for the rest of your life.

The right is a human skull on a gorilla skeleton

The picture does say that you know

You’re right. I did not read it closely, I’ve just seen that image used to bullshit before and replied without reading

Be careful with that edge mate

this video is pretty deep, fuck

based af

this post brought to you by neo-luddite gang

what's ur gang?

>tfw still have man tits and always picking at my shirt
>"haha whats wrong user, why do you keep tugging on your shirt"

Attached: 1539901938948.jpg (400x388, 33K)

FooD pyrMID is a fFUKINC scAM MORON
source? ME im dieing from eating so much bread

Attached: 1541351723291.jpg (842x699, 50K)

distributism gang reporting in

based and redpilled

kys moron