Hey guys here's the thing there is a cute girl in the pharmacy next to me and I want to ask her out but I can't think...

Hey guys here's the thing there is a cute girl in the pharmacy next to me and I want to ask her out but I can't think of anything funny. Any advice?

To keep this fitness related, is skull crusher alone a good exercise for triceps or should I complement with other exercises?

Thanks

Attached: skullcrusher.jpg (305x165, 8K)

>doctor docter hands are stromly
(she'll say what? or something)
>sorry I just want to stroke you so bad I gave myself one

Approach her when she finishes work and is heading to her car: 'Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?'

>is skull crusher alone a good exercise for triceps or should I complement with other exercises
train the long head. so pullovers or LTEs. (need dat shoulder flexion.).

or better yet close grip bench.

Hello i'm here to make an appointment. How about dinner at 6?

The thing is that I am a fucking pussy. If she was alone in there I might actually get the balls to say something to her but I it's harder when all her co-workers are around.

What I though I could do is try to talk to her when she leaves the pharmacy but I have no idea at what time she does that.

>I’m a pussy
Make eye contact
Smile
If she responds, ask her what’s up

I didn't know close grip bench was even a thing. Thanks!

dont care about the opinion of other people

go to the pharmacy and buy something and say "hey, so... do you come here often?" but say it kind of sly like you're not really throwing down a pickup line but you are, obviously.
be sure to laugh.
"hi my name is user, what's your name?" she will then tell you her name. then say "so i couldn't help but notice you, and i have to say that seeing your beautiful hair/eyes/smile really brightened up my day. i cant help myself - i have to ask - would you like to grab lunch sometime?"
she will say "omg really? that's so sweet, i'd love to." at this point get her number and say "ok great! i have to run a few more errands, but i'll shoot you a text later today."
shits easy bro.

in the off chance she says no she'll have a reason like 'i have a bf/husband,' just say "aaah well that's cool. be sure to tell him what a lucky guy he is! anyway, i hope you have a great day!" smile and do the finger guns.
Rejection is part of life bro, it's gonna happen. if you know that 29 times out of 30 you're going to get rejected, you just have to ask 30 girls to get a date. numbers bro.

actual cringe
don't listen to this retard, you'll come across as a rapist

based

hey girl i think your cute can i get your number?

walk in with a script for roxithromycin and wink at her, lay it on the counter and ask her out to coffee

kek

pharmacy fag here

believe me, techs want nothing to do with being hit on. your best bet is to get a job there and that's how you talk to her.

yikes

>smile and do the finger guns.
I can't keep my elbows together for this unless I the opposite grip of what is shown (technically and underhand, though my hand would actually be over the bar). I get the feeling that would lead to a justification of the name and not train forearms at all. Should I try it with an EZ bar instead?

Attached: 1532587209868.gif (200x200, 77K)

Easy. Demonstrate your value buy buying MAGNUM CONDOMS FOR YOU MONSTER DONG, and make sure that you have a few hundreds in your wallet. She won't be able to resist I promise.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.12M)

Based