It happened brahs

It happened brahs
>Been swpinig on tinder
>See my ex gf we broke up like a month ago
>Feels like I've been stabbed right in the chest
>She's doing great while my life is trembling down seemingly without the bottom.
>I guess I won't sleep this night and all my gains are going to get wrecked.
How to cope?

Attached: IMG_20181029_193319.jpg (1080x1920, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/valley-girl-brain/201611/do-men-really-get-over-breakups-faster-women?amp&ved=2ahUKEwjpvrm8v8PeAhUJ_iwKHUN-DsgQFjAIegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3Nly6V8VUFeoeWg7syWX1I&cf=1&cshid=1541635571430
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you know she's doing great, she's on tinder she's probably just as fucked up and lonely as you are

Grow up

Break ups make body builders
Get liftin

How? What are the qualities of grown man? Responsibility?

>ex gf acts like she’s doing great on social media
>maaan she’s so happy fml
it doesn’t work like that bro she’s coping even harder than your average manlet

remember that people only post their best on social media

pretending everything is fine when it isn't

>Doing great
>on tinder
Wheeeeew
Super like her then delete the app.

>social media
There is no way this accurately represents a person. Do whatever takes your mind off this shit, makes you happy, whatever

>tinder
>social media

Attached: 1436129782569.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Make or break brah.

Also
>looking for hotties on tinder
>see ex is exercising her perfectly reasonable right to do the same thing

Wat. Don’t act like a girl user

uhh yeah and where do they get the pics from?
manlet here can confirm

fuck women

being a man is about being tough, powerful and experiencing hardships and moving forward

nice moving goalposts fag

i feel you bro. my gf broke up with me after 3.5 years right before going on a solo travel trip, saying she needs to find herself now. we had no arguments or whatsoever. it was completely out of the blue and she told me I did nothing wrong . its been 12 weaks now and all she does is post on social media about how happy she is while I lost 10 fucking kilograms right after the break up because I couldnt eat. right after the break up she went to an all you can eat sushi bar with her sister and I was like how the fuck are you able to. eat?

nice buldge there user, mind if I?

>nitpicking this hard

You're missing the point, the average person wants to show their best self on either of these platforms, therefore it's not representative of them as a person in real life

I'm sorry to hear that man, not OP but that's rough. I hope you find someone better even if it doesn't feel that way right now

Probably she was completely done with you a long time ago. I'm sorry man I know that feeling. The only thing we can do is I guess be the best possible version of ourselves and swallow that truth. The most important thing is having people to talk to it really helped me.

Then do something about it fuck prove her wrong pussy

There are some studies according to which women feel much grater pain after the split but can fully recover in short time frame while men never fully recover.

nah bullshit, i've fully recovered from breakups before

post study fag

Supposedly it was done by Craig Morris. Couldn't find it here is the article I red it in google.pl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/valley-girl-brain/201611/do-men-really-get-over-breakups-faster-women?amp&ved=2ahUKEwjpvrm8v8PeAhUJ_iwKHUN-DsgQFjAIegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3Nly6V8VUFeoeWg7syWX1I&cf=1&cshid=1541635571430