Hey user just miss one day at the gym for me

>hey user just miss one day at the gym for me
>my glutes are so sore from working out with you yesterday, can I have a glute massage?
How do I handle gain goblins like my gf anons?

Attached: E2F37A4C-C12C-4F85-A102-EB90D3724A63.jpg (640x800, 28K)

I deal with it
I fuck their brains out so they pass out then hit the gym, don't even need to do cardio that way.

>massage her massive brapper cheeks
>sniff feminine odors
>proceed to have sex for 15 seconds
>nut
>"heh, nothing personal"
>teleport behind her
>do a 360 and walk to the gym

keep your bitch in line. if she tells you not to go to the gym, go and make sure she knows you're going. i swear you fucking white boy betas are ridiculous

no bitch fuck off

Please explain this larp crap with me, why do you want to ERP a hetero scenario with the guys here?

To make virgins feel sad about themselves

begone thot im on my own dick

But if you did a 360 you'd still be facing her!!

>"I'll send up Stephan the extremely gay masseuse up to take care of you babe. Meanwhile it's of to the gym"

You tried too hard mate, go back now.

no fuck off
your ass is way too big and it looks absolutely disgusting

Attached: ecqr4we.jpg (600x600, 464K)

When we first started dating i was missing gym days left and right. My gym times and my girl just werent compatible. I used to finish work and lift and now its finish work and grab dinner with her, watch a movie, hang out etc. Most anons here will say to brush that ho aside and lift, if you can do that power to you. I just switched to morning gym and now spend as much time in the afternoons/evenings as i want with my gf or friends and family.

Try morning gym OP its a good way to get lifting over and done while also being able to spend time with those you love. Dont listen to anons who lift on a friday night and tell you to cast that bitch aside

Moonwalk.

C'mon bro. He's baiting

>being this new

>make sure she knows exactly when you're not home so she can fuck Tyrone behind your back

This is the best way. I fucking love morning gym

Do a cardio day by railing her into the next realm

Attached: 1474782566312.jpg (480x720, 61K)

Yeah i switched and just being able to finish work, do some shopping, hang out with friends, see the misses etc is just so freeing. Gym at night was this big event that kinda blocked all other events and when it didnt youre sitting eating with friends knowing you missed working your back out this week.

Yeah pretty much. The only thing that can be tough is getting proper amount of sleep. I usually just tell myself to not be a bitch and get up early for it. If I don't do it in the morning it's hard for me to go at all because my gym is crowded other times of day

>Ended things with her on my own accord
>Been two weeks, haven't really felt anything
>Recently checked out her facebook
>Seeing her face is making me feel
Fuck Jow Forums, I made a terrible mistake

Attached: 1534320869891.jpg (494x613, 23K)

I already do you monster

I can't do second round after sex.
I'm getting tired, sleepy and hungry.
Literally lose all my sexual drive.
What do?

>crowded

the amount of times ive had to change what im working because a group of 6 guys are watching each other deadlift is too much. Now i follow my routine perfectly without any issue its amazing

This is an issue if your first round sucks. How is your first round? I only go twice when my first round lasted 30 seconds. If my first round was an hour of me pounding in every position imaginable mixed with me going down and shes gotten off like 3 times what the fuck is the point of going again?

Evaluate whether or not youre happy with round 1. If not then your options are to make round 1 the be all end all like ive made it, get her off a bunch of times and make it last so no one is left asking for more or you can try find the secret to going a second round through user posts that involve supplements and kegels

go do 20 pushups, hold a plank for 3 minutes then go run a mile.

Thats just your dick talking

A girl wants to come hard, if you can do that in round 1, no need for round to
so focus on round 1, but maybe u with a thot that got insane sex drive, then find another thot because they will fuck you over

Got another one

>being this new

Did someone airbrush the bruise from her ass?

What have you done to me Jow Forums
>back and legs day at gym
>hard deads and heavy squats
>get home gf wants some fuck
>laying next to her ignoring all of her attempts to get me to fuck her
>dick is out of action no matter how much she tries
>suddenly remember i forgot to do cardio at the end of my workout
>the thought if a good workout makes my dick diamonds and i proceed to fuck her until we're both exhausted

Fuck her in the ass no questions asked

Fag

>old gf was a major gains goblin skinnyfat with fat tits
>new gf supports whatever I do, sticc with perky tits
>is a vegetarian but knows that eating meat is important to me, never mentions it
>massages me after workouts

I've finally made it bros, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 9gE8LvJ.gif (267x200, 1.83M)

Yeah I agree with this guy Shave her head, the cats head, stick cats hair on her face and back, make her wear your old football gear from high school and give her a cute nickname like "steve". Then fuck her in the ass

Attached: 1541301285130.jpg (960x554, 121K)

>falling for the reverse bait

fuark

Attached: 1464723275360.png (822x801, 294K)

You're gonna make it one day too, bro

>tfw gf is training for bikini comps
>tfw gf is semi famous on insta with nearly 10k followers
>tfw gf is vegetarian/vegan but doesn't impose on me (yet)
>tfw gf outlifts every girl I've ever met
>tfw she actually works out longer and harder than me

Bros I think she the one. Last gf was max gains goblin

>implying a "glute massage," Takes the whole day
>implying you don't just wear her ass out pounding that shit till she's just laying there
>not going to the gym afterwards remembering you told her not to move cause you'll be back for round 2

>instagram whore for a gf

Attached: 901B2A72-10EE-4731-BACD-B09145D62B7C.jpg (300x168, 17K)

u are the goblino bro

>bikini

Attached: 1492663283440.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>girl I'm dating encourages me to work out and sends me drooling emojis whenever I tell her I'm about to or I've just finished running/working out

I forgot to tell my gf i got back from my trip and she called to check up on me after a month.

True love

Tell her that going to the gym is (NON-NEGOTIABLE)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1319x746, 95K)

This. I do the same, plus I also get horny after gym so I come back wake her up and go for another couple hours.

I'll tell you to lift the feels away but really it doesnt work

it never does...

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

cellulite ass

How do I stop post gym horniness? It's good when my girl is around but when she isn't I'm beating my dick over and over. Coming home with a pump and covered in sweat, I just need to eat some clunge asap dear god help me

Basic - Never check their social media
Based - Never check social media

This deserved more based digis

Based and redpilled - delete all social media and use the Brave browser in private mode at all times so (((Zuckerberg))) doesn’t profit off of you

It's because you're use to doing those things after sex. What helped me is after nutting I'd go do some sprints. It caused me to get use to nutting and still being energetic, now I have a pretty fast refractory period and I can nut 4 times in like 2 hrs

Kek is this serious? Do you just tell your slampig that you want to go for a run and do just hold on for 10 minutes? At least make your LARPS believable kid

This is all Jow Forums is nowadays.

Attached: 1538183555514.jpg (679x720, 87K)

that's because you faggots don't even know how to lift properly

She’s a brappie not a slampig but yes. She will just lay there and watch tv till I get back

>cardio day
Women are gains goblins confirmed unless they’re personal cooking cleaning blowjob slaves

lol whatever you want to believe go ahead, I don't care to convince you what I do. I did this shit when I was jerking it when I was younger fool now I don't need to do anything to not be lethargic , now it's usually
>foreplay
>fuck her
>go clean up, drink water , check computer
>10 mins go by, back on top of her ass again
>rinse/repeat with the time between session getting longer

Longest I've gone was 5 times from like mid afternoon to around 4am, but by that time my ass was starting to hurt from ejaculating so much

damn she ugly

I legit did this with my gf, would do pushups after sex and would get me ready for round 2. No word of a lie.

>"no."
>procede to drive to gym

Did the same thing. Checked her social media 5 months later, she’s engaged to a rich dude.

Attached: 3EA6599B-8A22-4569-BDCB-E0970672144C.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>tfw cum after 30mins
>Tfw erection doesn't go away
>Tfw round 2 starts 2 seconds after round 1
>Pound away for another 40mins

Who else here /stamina/?

It's the best feeling

user she’s seeing someone else on the side. It’s over.

>falling for it when he put to Exclamation points, fucking shameful....

Attached: 1539749453704.jpg (960x960, 108K)

fuck man I know those feels
the guy she cheated on me with
and their engaged
I, it fucking crushed me.

Be safe in the knowledge that she'll end up in a loveless relationship and cheat on him or vice versa.
You'll be just fine user.

Attached: iktfb.jpg (500x461, 18K)

Why is it that everyone who posts this picture is a pathetic incel

we'll make it user
it's tricky to find qt's out there you click with
but even so it's better than being with the past
out of sight, out of life
we'll make it user

choke on my dick bitch. fucking tripfags these days are getting way out of hand using one for no fucking reason.

You are just as bad for replying to one faggot.

No faggot thats the only correct response